剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
肖尔
Shaw...
小梅
May.
凯特也是吗
Cate?
节哀顺变
I'm sorry.
好吧 那要从哪里开始找人
Okay. So where do we start looking for them?
健太郎
Kentaro...
他们死了
they didn't make it.
待我们完成肖尔的任务... - 李肖尔为了所爱之事而献身
We finish Shaw's work-- - Lee Shaw died doing what he loved,
在他不熟悉的领域火上浇油
pouring gasoline on fires he doesn't understand.
在全球陷入危机的时刻 让帝王组织雪上加霜
He augmented a moment of global crisis for this organization
我们才刚开始处理这个危机
that we have barely begun dealing with,
也是他在过程中害死了你的姐姐和朋友
and he got your sister and friend killed doing it.
很抱歉 健太郎
I'm sorry, Kentaro.
感谢你的帮助
Thank you for your help,
但你在我们组织的日子已经到头了
but your time in our world has come to an end.
等等 别走 不会的 他们可以...
Wait, wait. No, they ca--
我们可以...他们是我的家人
We can-- They're my family.
我总能做点什么吧 我们总有什么办法吧
There has to be something I can do, something we can do.
有啊
There is.
活下去
Live.
我没事
I'm okay.
凯特
Cate?
凯特
Cate!
凯特
Cate!
凯特
Cate!
凯特
Cate!
凯特
Cate!
小梅 没事的 没事了 起来 - 肖尔
May! All right, all right. Come on. - Shaw...
此地不宜久留 - 肖尔
We can't stay here. - Shaw.
赶紧离开这里 动作快
We gotta get out of this place. We gotta move fast.
抓住我的手 紧跟着我走 好吗
You gotta hold my hand and move exactly where I move, okay?
好的 - 现在就走 快 快走
Okay. - Now. Come on. Come on.
要避开这些光线
We gotta avoid the lights.
不对 往这边走 快
No. This way, this way. Come on.
快 不要停
Come on. Keep moving!
肖尔 - 往这边跑
Shaw. Shaw. - This way.
快 跑啊
Come on, come on.
往这边跑
This way.
搞什么鬼
What the hell?
没事了 - 这是什么情况
We're all right. - What is going on?
没事了 我们成功跨过那片空地了
We're all right. We made it across the field.
裂口关闭后 留下类似电流的东西
After a rift closes, it leaves some kind of electrical charge or something.
会影响我们的视觉和地面的情况
It affects your vision. It affects the ground.
电流会往上射出 就如某种致命的静电
It goes off like a lethal static shock.
你怎么知道的 - 因为我来过这里 小梅
How do you know that? - Because I've been down here, May.
我有一次执行侦察任务时 视觉也受到了影响
On a recon mission. Same thing happened to my eyes.
侦察任务
Recon mission?
这是什么地方
Where are we?
小梅 我们在里面了
We're in it, May.
这是它们的世界 是“巨人”的世界 这是它们世界的一部分
We're in their world. The Titans'. This is just another part of their realm.
我是怎么进来的
How did I get here?
当时我清空核电厂 启动计时炸♥弹♥
I cleared the space, and then I hit the timer.
肯定是她调转回头了
She must have turned around and come back inside.
天啊 她是回来救我的
Oh, my God. She followed me back.
不是 你听我说 - 天啊 糟糕
No, no. Listen to me. - Oh, my God, no.
不是 她掉下来 - 不行 我要找到她
No. She started to fall. - No, I gotta find her.
我抓住了她的手 听好 我们是一起掉下来的
I caught her. Hey, we fell together.
小梅 她肯定在这里附近 我很清楚
May, she's down here somewhere. I know that.
她没死吧
Is she alive?
她掉下时 你有没有看到她 - 小梅 我们会找到她的
Did you see her when she-- - We're gonna find her, May.
但你必须完全照着我的指示去做
But you gotta do everything exactly as I say,
这样你才不会有事
and I can keep you safe. Do you understand?
明白 我只想找到凯特 - 我们会找到她的
Yeah, I just wanna find Cate. - We will.
会找到她的 走吧
We will. Come on.
凯特
Cate!
凯特
Cate!
凯特
Cate!
凯特
Cate!
兰达博士 帕克特将军来了
Dr. Randa? General Puckett is here.
“有鉴于执行沙漏行动期间
"As a result of the catastrophic loss of life
发生严重伤亡
in the undertaking of Operation Hourglass
加上帝王计划无法查明 这场灾难的症结所在
and the inability of Project Monarch to ascertain the cause of the catastrophe,
国防部已下令
the Department of Defense has ordered
未来不再为帝王计划提供资金”
no further funds be allocated to Project Monarch going forward."
下面还有 但重点你懂了
There's more, but you get the point.
一切都结束了 比尔
It's over, Bill.
很抱歉
I'm sorry.
如果国防部决定终结帝王计划
How are we supposed to ascertain the cause of the catastrophe
试问要怎么找出这场灾难的症结 - 假如证明涉及人命伤亡
if they're shutting us down? - Our DOD isn't big on theories
任何学说都提不起国防部的兴趣
when proving them costs lives.
他们真以为美国宇航局上太空 没牺牲过任何人命吗
They really think NASA's getting to space without losing some people?
太空是他们了解的领域
Space they understand.
只是通往怪兽世界的通道口 似乎就...
A network of portals connecting to a hidden realm of monsters? It sounds...
难以想象 - 四个字概括
Insane. - In a word.
加上这并非近在眼前的威胁 不像我们在比基尼环礁遇到的“巨人”
And without an imminent threat like our friend on Bikini Atoll...
我们也能把一头怪兽引出来啊 不是吗
Well, we could just bring one up, right?
让他们见识到真正的灾难
Show 'em what a real catastrophe looks like.
然后呢
And what then?
希望它比哥斯拉还小 懂得明辨是非吗
Hope it's smaller than Godzilla and listens to reason?
这事我本来可以阻止的 - 这句话应该换我说
I could've stopped it. - I could've stopped it.
“老头们宣战 但战死沙场的都是年轻人”
"Older men declare war, but it is youth that must fight and die."
如果认识李这个年轻人 我敢说心情会更难受
I assure you, it's harder when you know the youth in question.
他也是我的朋友
He was my friend, too.
帕克特 这事我放不下
I can't let it go, Puck.
也不打算放下
I won't.
听着 你的儿子已经失去妈妈了
Now, your boy's already lost a mother.
现在又失去了叔叔
Now an uncle.
别让他再失去爸爸了
Do not take his father away too.
我们永远找不到她的 - 快啊 小梅
We're never gonna find her. - Come on, May.
凯特 - 我们时间不多
Cate! - Time isn't on our side.
待在这里的时间越长 局势越危险
The longer we're down here, the longer we're down here.
什么意思
What do you mean?
我不是科学家 所以有点难解释
Well, I'm not a science guy, so it's a little difficult to explain.
我有的是时间 - 其实你有的时间不多
Well, I got time. - Actually, you don't.
这话什么意思 - 我都说了
What are you talking about? - I told you.
我来过这里 成功活着出去
I've been here before and I made it back.
知道你叫什么名字吗
Do you know what your name is?
勒兰德拉法耶肖尔三世
Leland. Leland Lafayette Shaw III.
你的军阶和序号♥是什么 - 知道你在哪里嘛
What is your rank and serial number? - Do you know where you are?
怎么回事 帝王计划是什么 - 你怎么来的
What happened? What is Project Monarch? - How did you get here?
什么是沙漏行动 - 知道你在哪里吗
What is Operation Hourglass? - Do you know where you are?
你在追捕什么怪兽 - 我要找比尔兰达
What monster were you hunting? - Get me Bill Randa.
肖尔来到这里一周了
Shaw's been here a week
还是不肯进食
and he's still refusing to eat.
这样迟早会出事的
It will become a problem soon.
你越来越瘦了 一定吃点东西才行
You are wasting away. You must eat.
请比尔兰达给我带三文治过来
I'd like to have Bill Randa bring me a sandwich.
谢了
Thank you.
破例吃下这块饼干后
Though it wouldn't be much of a hunger strike
我这绝食行动也就白费了 对吧
if I made any exceptions, would it?
你真贴心
You are very kind.
对不起
I am sorry.
什么事
Whatever for?
比尔兰达 我要找比尔兰达
Bill Randa! Get me Bill Randa!
怎么回事 - 我要找比尔兰达 我要找...
What's going on? - Get me Bill Randa! Get me...
兰达
Randa.
威廉J兰达
William J. Randa!
我要找比尔兰达
Get me Bill Randa!
回答我 该死的 - 保全
Answer me, damn it. - Security!
回答我 - 保全
Somebody answer me. - Security!
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表