剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
We got a lot of work to do.
懂吗
Okay?
办公室见
I'll see you guys in the office.
他就是这样
You know how he is.
我懂
I do.
如果不是你出手相救 我们早就死了
If it wasn't for you, neither of us would be here.
这不是什么理论 这是事实
And that is not a theory, that's a fact.
你的意思是你们愿意 让我这个当兵的加入
So, you are saying that there is a place for gun-toting Neanderthals?
谢了
Thank you.
但他说得没错
He is right, though.
如果我们把本心和意图藏起来
If we hide who we are and what we're trying to do,
那付出这么多有什么用
then what's the point of doing it at all?
(根据角色“哥斯拉”改编)
帝王计划:怪兽遗产
第一季第三集
人类最初只用笔和纸做记录
We started out with pencil and paper.
现在也没进步多少
Not much of a leap forward.
我不知道比利藏着这些笔记
I don't know how Billy kept these journals.
他会把遇到的神奇现象画出来
He'd scribble down every crazy thing he came across
直到铅笔只剩一小节为止
till his pencils were nothing but nubs.
爸也是 - 是吗
Dad did that. - Yeah?
他经常用随身携带的那把摺刀削笔
He'd sharpen them with the penknife that he carried.
搞得满地都是笔屑
Left the shavings everywhere.
每次他削笔后 妈都清理倦了
Mom got tired of sweeping up after him.
听好 大志不想让帝王组织知道 里面储存的某些资料
Now, there's something in here Hiroshi didn't want Monarch to know about.
我的直觉说 只要比帝王组织 更早挖出这些资料 那我们就能找到大志
And my gut says if we find it before they do, we find him.
小梅有些器材能解读这些数据 只是器材都在她家
May built something to read them, but it's back at her place.
说了等于没说
Great.
是这样的 其实我已经把里面的数据数码化了
Well, no, I actually-- I digitized them already.
以防万一
You know, save it for a rainy day.
不错嘛 科学控
Well, all right, egghead.
麻烦你从中搜索有关阿♥拉♥斯加州的信息
Need you to look in there for anything about Alaska.
好吧 是这样的 要从粗劣的视觉数据中寻找关键字
Okay. Well, mining rudimentary visual data for key words
绝对不是件容易的事
isn't exactly a walk in the park.
用谷歌♥也找不到
Can't just google it.
你知道什么是“谷歌♥”吧
Do you know what Google is?
小梅 我又不是被单独监禁
Well, I wasn't in solitary confinement, May.
帝王组织哪一年创立的
When was Monarch founded?
大概在1940年代后期吧
Late '40s, thereabouts.
那你不是已经90岁了
Wouldn't that make you, like, 90 years old?
只能归功于我优良的遗传基因 对吧
What can I say? Good genes, huh?
天啊
Wow.
他们的目的到底是什么
What is all this anyway?
希望
Hopes.
梦想 抱负
Dreams. Ambitions.
这些都是我们创立帝王组织的初衷 可惜后来组织走偏了
It's what we wanted Monarch to be before they lost their way.
瞧他们现在的情况 追着你们跑 而不是追着怪兽跑
And look at 'em now. They're chasing you guys instead of monsters.
我们的爸爸真的在为帝王组织办事吗
Did our dad really work for them? For Monarch?
这是你们的家事
It is your family business.
他早就知道这些怪兽的存在
He knew these things existed.
你们通通都知道
You all knew.
你们大可警告人们 设法阻止它们
You could've warned people, tried to stop it.
嘿 这正是我们当初的目的
Hey, that's exactly what we were trying to do.
但事发时你也在场 你亲眼看见了
But you were there. You saw it.
你真认为地球上有任何东西 阻止得了它吗
You really think anything on earth could've stopped it?
阻止得了那种生物吗
Stopped that?
那他就白白牺牲了
Then he threw his life away for nothing.
这不是我们的家事
It's not our family business...
而是我们家的诅咒
it's the family curse.
(1954年 比基尼环礁)
有没有带大像幅摄影机
You packed the large-format camera?
带了 比利 - 那就好
Yes, Billy. - All right.
500毫米远摄镜头呢 - 糟糕
And the long lenses? The 500-millimeters? - Oh, no.
镜头 地震检波器和额外的胶片 我都忘了带
I left it behind with the seismometer and all the extra film.
真可惜 那就无法登上 《国家地理》的杂♥志♥封面了
That's too bad. So much for the cover of National Geographic.
这是什么情况
What the hell?
都说那个混♥蛋♥信不过了
I told you we couldn't trust that bastard.
嘿 别激动 交给我
Hey, hold on. Let me handle this.
让我来 交给我
Let me just-- Let me handle this.
将军
General.
将军
General.
长官 这似乎 跟我们先前说好的做法有出入
Sir, this appears to be going in a direction we didn't discuss.
你们先前跟我们讨要大量的铀
We discussed you needing a large quantity of uranium.
但不是铀弹 长官
Not in bomb form, sir.
那你们应该说清楚点才对
Should've been more specific.
你本可告诉我们的
You could've told us.
小子 这不符合 被列为最高机密的核试验流程
Well, that's not how top-secret nuclear tests work, son.
长官 我懂
I understand, sir.
他们只是想要研究 我们要对付的对象是什么
All they're asking for is a chance to assess what we're dealing with.
我们对目标一无所知
We don't even know what these things are--
不就是足以对全球安全 构成生存危机的生物吗
They're an existential threat to global security.
没错吧
Isn't that right?
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我身上有多少个星章
How many stars do you see there?
一个 长官
One, sir.
我理解你必须通过两 三
Which I understand means you had to go through two or three--
甚至四个军阶才能取得我们想要的东西
four different levels to get what we asked for.
而美国陆军高层均认为
And the judgment of all those stars
如果我们能将这生物引出来 那就原地将它消灭
was that if we can lure this thing out into the open, we deal with it here.
听好
Now.
听着 无论它是不是怪兽 总之那个生物
Now, monster or no monster, that thing,
绝对不能被关进笼子里 送到洛斯阿♥拉♥莫斯国家实验室
that's not going back to Los Alamos in a crate.
我知道这不是那两位科学家的意思
I realize that this is not what they had in mind,
只是情况比预计的还要严重
but it's become bigger than all of us.
当初你们向美国陆军求助
You asked for the support of the United States Army.
于是我们来了
This is it.
嗨 是我
Hey, it's me.
对不起 这里风大
Sorry, it's windy.
我在船上 在一艘大船上
I'm on a boat, on a ship.
你明知道我不能告诉你的
You know I can't tell you that.
嘿 听好 我...
Hey, listen, I--
嘿 你能不能听我把话说完
Hey, can you just listen for a second?
听好 我可能很快就会回家了
Look, I might be coming back soon.
不是 我认真的 不骗你
No, I mean it. For real.
我不知道 所以无法告诉你
If I knew more, I would tell you.
嘿 我要挂了 对 时间到了
Hey, I gotta go. Yeah, time's up.
这样对环境不好吧
That's bad for the environment.
塑料会被鱼吃掉 而人类会把鱼吃进肚里
The fish eat the plastic, and we eat the fish.
那我给绿色和平组织捐款不就得了
I'll make a donation to Greenpeace.
你也可以告诉我为什么把手♥机♥扔进大海里
Or you can tell me why you're ditching your phone in the ocean.
有什么事吗
Do you need something?
他要跟我们商量对策
He wants to go over the game plan.
那老头真信得过
You really trust that old bastard?
如果你真要回老家 那真没必要再为我们
You don't need to stick your neck out for us any longer,
赴汤蹈火
not if you need to get back.
这是我的错
This is my fault.
是我闯的祸 - 对啊
This is my mess. - Yeah.
没错 祸是你和你姐闯的 我是被你们拖下水的
Yeah, it is your mess. And hers. And you dragged me into it.
你们让我失去事业 公♥寓♥
You cost me my business and my home,
人生 我所创造的一切 甚至失去了身份
my life, everything I've built, who I am.
我也不知道会发生这种事的 - 对啊 说得好
I didn't know this would happen. - Yeah, fair enough.
但在解决你们闯下的祸 以及取回我失去的一切以前
But until we sort out your mess and I get back what you cost me,
你没资格告诉我应该怎么做
you do not get to tell me what I need.
很好 我已经尽可能安排妥当了
Okay, I greased the wheels as best I could.
只是有件事要告诉你们
But here's the thing, guys.
只要被哪个急于表现的海关官员 发现我们身上带着这些东西
We get one eager-beaver border guard who finds these on us,
那我们立刻没戏唱
and it's game over immediately.
所以这些东西不能留
So we need to get rid of these.
不行
No.
你明明说里面有找到我爸下落的关键线索
You told us the key to finding my father is in there.
数据都在她的笔电里了
She's got a copy on her laptop.
这些东西不是圣物 - 我不管
They're not holy reli-- - I don't care.
为什么我要照着你的话去做
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表