剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
没人值得承受这种痛苦吧
I don't think anyone deserves this.
不是 我是指大家都愿意为我赴汤蹈火
No, I mean that anyone would do shit for me
但我只会让他们失望
when all I ever do is let 'em down.
我痛恨我爸离我而去 但难道我就比他好吗
I hate him for leaving. But how am I any better?
我在阿♥拉♥斯加州差点冻死时 你可没让我失望啊
You didn't let me down when I was freezing to death in Alaska.
唯有勇敢面对 才能撑过去
The only way out is through.
我找到出路了 - 什么
I found a way up. - What?
跟着猫走就对了
Just follow the cats.
办公室在第几层 - 爸喜欢景观
What floor is it on? - Dad loved a view.
好吧
Okay.
好
Okay.
天啊 如果门后空空如也
Hell, wouldn't it be funny
你们说搞不搞笑
if there was nothing left behind this door?
很搞笑
Hilarious.
起码我们知道该往哪里找了
At least we know where to look.
什么 不会的 怎么可能 肯定有什么蹊跷
What? No. There has to be something.
好了 快天亮了
Okay, the sun's coming up.
别忘了我们得尽快离开这里
So, let's just remember, we gotta get out of here soon.
说这种话无济于事 来帮忙吧
That's not being helpful. Be helpful.
我没你这么了解你♥爸♥
I don't know your dad like that.
我以前以为这跟他设计的卫星软件有关
I used to think this had something to do with his satellite work.
怎么说
What do you mean?
这些卫星的弧形轨道其实是正弦波
The orbital arcs of satellites are sine waves.
这些轨道另有玄机
These pathways... they're something else.
爸跟你聊卫星的时候 你居然认真听了
You listened to Dad when he was talking about that satellite stuff?
我是中学科学老师 孩子们都会问
I teach science to middle schoolers. They ask questions.
让我看看那些档案
Let me see the files.
好的
Okay.
这些标记点
These points--
看似星座
They're like constellations.
实则不是星图
But it's not a star map.
不对
No.
这是世界地图 只是他把五大洲隐藏起来
It's a world map, but he's hidden the continents.
给我
Give me that.
你干什么
What are you doing?
可以帮我贴在墙上吗
Can you hold that up over there?
为什么
Why are we doing this?
我的第一件艺术品就是以投影为主题
My first art installation was about projected images.
将某个影像投射在另一个上 就会产生一个截然不同的新影像
How putting one image on another can reveal something completely new.
是啊 我记得
Yeah, I remember.
没错
Yeah.
旧金山
San Francisco.
阿♥拉♥斯加州
Alaska.
非洲
Africa.
这肯定就是他走过的路线
This must be the path he took.
对 肯定是这样
Yes, this is it.
这是我们寻寻觅觅的东西 大功告成 走吧
This is what we wanted. High fives all around. We gotta go.
话说你和詹姆斯...
So, you and James.
你们是不是...
Are you guys...
他在等我点头答应
He's waiting for me to be ready.
爸这么对你 我感到很难过
I'm sorry for what Dad did to you.
你在他身上浪费了30年的青春
Thirty years. You wasted your life on him.
不是的 不会 我...
No, I--
我早就怀疑他有婚外情了
I could have found out that he was cheating on me.
我可以找他对质的
I could've asked.
我也可以冲去东京找人
I could have gone to Tokyo.
但我不想知道真♥相♥ 我不介意有个“兼♥职♥”的丈夫
But I didn't wanna know the truth. I liked having a part-time husband.
因为这就意味着你有个“兼♥职♥”的爸爸
But that meant that you had a part-time father...
你值得拥有“全职”爸爸
and you deserved more than that.
爸没死在阿♥拉♥斯加州
Dad didn't die in Alaska.
什么
What?
他在替一个类似中情局的组织办事 只是他们的目标是哥斯拉
He worked for some secret organization like the CIA, but for Godzilla.
我一定会找到他的
I'm gonna find him.
感觉怎么样
So, how are you feeling?
很好
Good.
从我爸失踪至今 我还是第一次觉得
Like, for the first time since my father disappeared,
也许并非每件事都是坏事 懂吗 这种感觉是不是很奇怪
maybe everything isn't shit, you know? Is that weird?
我对“奇怪”这个词的定义最近改变了 所以我也说不上什么
I've recently updated my definition for weird. So, I don't know.
我要打给我妈了
I'm gonna call my mom.
好吧 记得说好的原则
Okay. Remember the rule.
别说得太具体 - 没错
Nonspecific. - Yep.
我想要回去 告诉我该怎么做
I wanna go home. Tell me what I need to do.
聪明 再联络
Smart girl. I'll be in touch.
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表