剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
What? - No, no, no, no. Wait, wait.
我要你坐在这边 系好安全带
I need you to stay up here. Buckle in.
为什么让他来开飞机
I mean, why is he flying?
论凭感觉驾驶的机师 就属李肖尔最强了
Lee Shaw is the best pilot I know when flying by seat of the pants.
很好 我都快被吓得尿失禁了
Great. Now I'm gonna piss mine.
斗浩通常会在座椅下放一瓶东西
Du-Ho usually keeps something underneath the seat there,
便于应付紧急状况
in case of emergencies.
对 找到了 拧开瓶盖
Yeah, that's it. Unscrew the cap.
喝一口 大口喝 你会需要的
Take a shot, a big one. Gonna need it.
这是水啊
It's just water.
盖好 放在上面 放在我看得到的地方
Put the cap back on. Put it right up here where I can see it.
很好 好了
Yeah. All right.
这下就有了姿态指引仪
Now we got an attitude indicator.
来了
Here we go!
天啊
Holy shit!
天啊 不要啊
Oh, my God! Stop!
争气点 小飞机 - 肖尔
Come on, baby. - Shaw!
拉平
Level out!
那边 可以在那边降落
There. We can land there.
各位 飞机会晃得很厉害 坐稳 - 该死的
This is gonna be rough, guys. Hang on. - Shit!
那是什么
What's that down there?
什么 等等 什么 - 坐稳了
What? Wait, what? - Hang on to something.
来了
Here we go!
后面的人都没事吧
Everybody in one piece back there?
老兄 你的降落技术还有待加强
Brother, your landings can use a little work.
不错嘛 副机师
Hell of a job, copilot.
不
Oh, no.
我没必要看到他
I don't need to see him.
不是他
It's not him.
他的安全带没解开 说明他连人带机被抛到一边的
His seat belt's unbuckled. Maybe he got thrown free.
天啊
Wow.
太阳打西边出来了
I'll be a monkey's naked uncle!
天啊 里面有人吗
Oh, my God. Do you think anyone's there?
如果所有乘客都死在坠机中 那这些装备是谁放好的
So, if everyone died in the crash, who set all this gear up?
这笔迹我认得
I know that handwriting.
我也认得
Me too.
他没死
He survived.
他没死
He survived.
飞机降落了
It landed.
而且是安全降落的
Safely.
快逃啊
We go now!
我去开飞机 你们跑快点
I taxi the plane. You come quick!
快跑
Move!
快 快跑
Go, go! Let's go!
快点 - 快上机
Come on! - Just get to the plane!
天啊
Shit.
不
Oh, no.
天啊
Whoa!
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表