剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
有人懂英语吗
Anyone understand English?
肖尔 - 我要找比尔兰达
Shaw! - Get me Bill Randa!
放了她 - 我要找比尔兰达
Let her go. - Go get me Bill Randa.
恕我做不到 他已经死了
I can't. He's dead.
这里是帝王组织的医疗中心
We are in a Monarch medical facility.
1962年 你在沙漏行动中失踪
You disappeared during Operation Hourglass in 1962...
那已经是20年前了
twenty years ago.
李叔
Uncle Lee.
欢迎回来
Welcome home.
不会的
No.
不会的
No, no.
不会的
No.
(1982年)
松本小姐
Ms. Matsumoto...
兰达博士
Dr. Randa.
我今天是来跟你道歉的
I came to offer my apologies for today.
事情比想象中严重啊
It looks worse than it is.
在某种程度上 肖尔是我的责任
In some ways, Shaw is my responsibility.
我不应该让这种事发生在你身上
I have no excuse for allowing such a thing to happen to you.
肖尔...
Shaw was
充满惊恐
terrified,
孤零零一个人
alone,
痛苦万分
and in a lot of pain.
孤单 害怕 痛苦的人
Lonely, scared people in pain
很容易做出可怕的事
can do terrible things.
谢谢
Thank you.
你会去跟他聊聊吗
Are you going to talk to him?
他是我的责任 我必须跟他聊聊
He's my responsibility. I think I have to.
但你并不想见到他
But you don't want to talk to him.
为什么
Why?
我还小的时候
When I was a boy,
他和我爸妈答应过我
he and my father and my mother promised me
说他们一定会回来
that they'd come back.
我等了好久 却不见他们回来
I waited and waited, but they didn't return.
我为他们的死而伤心难过 如今都已经放下了
I mourned them and moved on.
兰达博士
Dr. Randa...
肖尔似乎想要兑现他当年的承诺
it would seem like Shaw has kept his promise.
慢点
Go slow.
小心点
Be careful.
我没事
I'm fine.
没事就好...
Good, good, good...
坐吧
Sit down.
我可以的
I'm fine!
我把茶几移开 稍等一下
Let me move the table. Just a moment.
腿抬起来 - 妈
Elevate your leg-- - Mom!
等你能稍微活动后
When you're able to move better
不妨打去办公室...
maybe you can call the office--
我不想返回以前的岗位
I don't want my old job back.
健太郎
Kentaro--
别说了
Don't.
如果这份工作不合适
If it wasn't the right job,
大可再找...
you can find another--
我不想再谈工作了
I don't want to talk about work.
那你想怎么样
What do you want to do?
我应该跟凯特一起消失才对
I should be with Cate.
你怎么能说这种令人痛心的话
Why would you say such a horrible thing?
我想过拦住他们的
I wanted to stop them.
我应该去救他们才对
I should have saved them.
我应该跟他们一起消失的
I should have been with them.
我应该力挽狂澜才对
I should have done whatever I could.
他们凭什么认为 我能回到以前的生活轨道上
How can they expect me to go back to the way things were?
健太郎 没人这么想
No one expects that, Kentaro.
失去这么多条人命
After that much loss...
要承受这种悲伤 痛苦和绝望
...such grief and pain and despair...
回到从前是不可能的
...going back is not possible.
对不起
I'm sorry.
妈 不是你的错
It's not your fault, Mom.
我想说的是
I meant...
很抱歉你必须经历这些事
...I'm sorry that you have to feel this at all.
可是健太郎
But Kentaro...
别抗拒这种感受
You must let yourself feel it.
我也不知道怎么办才好
I don't know what to do.
不对 你知道的
Yes, you do.
可是那个女人说...
But that woman said--
唯命是从向来不是你的本性
When have you ever done what you've been told?
没错 你说得对
Yeah, you're right.
有信♥号♥♥ 信♥号♥♥出现了
It's a signal!
什么信♥号♥♥
What is a signal?
伽玛射线爆表了 这是第一次...是这样的
The gamma burst. The first-- Okay.
每当肖尔引爆裂口据点后
Every time Shaw's imploded another rift point,
世界各地的伽玛射线指数 都会上升 对吧
we get more gamma rays all over the world, right?
没错 指数起伏巨大 吵杂 紊乱 而且越来越强烈
Yeah. Big, noisy, chaotic, and they're getting stronger--
巴恩斯 这12个地点都好像要爆♥炸♥了
Barnes, all 12 of them seem like they're ready to erupt.
是的 对 没错 但第一个不同
Yes, right, but not the first one.
这个信♥号♥♥一直保持平稳
That signal remained constant.
于是我将其压缩 这样能看到整体 结果你们看
So I crushed it down so that I could see all of it, and look.
放大后竟然出现一个规律
When you zoom out, there's a pattern.
从哪里发出的
Where is it coming from?
这是一条信息
It's a message.
有人在给我们发送信息
Somebody's sending us a message.
她没事吧
Is she okay?
她会好起来的
She will be.
那就好
Good.
他们派你来跟我问话吧
They sent you in here to talk to me, huh?
以为我会对你说出实情
Think I'll open up to you?
是的 但你真没必要强迫自己
Yes. You don't have to, of course.
为什么帝王组织把我当成罪犯对待
Why is Monarch treating me like I'm a prisoner?
没人能完全确定你是安全的
No one's entirely sure if you are safe.
安全
Safe?
不携带传染病或辐射什么的
Not contagious or radioactive...
也不是苏联间谍
Or a Russian plant.
你应该也不信吧 - 当然不信
But you don't believe that. - Of course not.
你是我认识的李叔啊
You're my Uncle Lee.
他们只是想知道你出了什么事 是怎么逃出来的
They just wanna know what happened to you, and how.
你的生还经历和年龄都不符逻辑
Your survival, your age, defies logic.
超乎逻辑...
And beyond logic...
就是真理
Lies truth.
有些事永远都不会变 对吧
Some things never change, huh?
连帝王组织也是老样子
Not even at Monarch.
如果我把真♥相♥告诉你 你会觉得我疯了
If I tell you the truth, you're just gonna think I'm crazy.
如果你不说出来 一切努力就白费了
If you keep it to yourself, it was all for nothing.
驾驶舱失控后 坠落一处平地
We experienced an uncontrolled flight into terrain.
本降落后就不幸身亡了
Ben was down on arrival.
于是我们开始策划舱外活动
So we began planned EVA.
我们企图联♥系♥控制中心
While attempting to contact mission control,
同时在着陆地点展开侦查任务
we began our recon of the landing site.
接着就...
And then...
发生了事故
something happened.
我们遇到一头巨大的不明陆生生物
We encountered a massive unknown terrestrial organism.
我下令立刻撤退
I called for immediate evacuation.
那边的现象导致我们举步...
Local phenomena made our egress...
维艰
difficult.
接着等我恢复意识时
And then... the next thing I remember...
我已经在这里了
I was here.
你是在东出云町一处森林里被发现的
They found you in the woods outside of Higashiizumo.
森林深处有一座寺庙
Inside it, there's a shrine.
谣传那是人间和阴间之间的界线
They said it's the boundary between the worlds of the living and the dead.
我们也在那边找到一个裂口
We found a rift in there.
神话故事
"Mythography."
你♥爸♥知道后一定会很高兴
Your dad would've liked that.
大志 他说得对
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表