剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
you've already lost, son.
天啊
My God.
准备引爆核弹
You're go for Castle Bravo!
注意
Attention! Attention!
引爆信♥号♥♥将在30秒后抵达核弹
Transmitting detonation signal to Castle Bravo in 30 seconds!
十 九 八 七 六...
Ten, nine, eight, seven, six...
放开我 - 惠 来不及了
Let me go! Let me go! - Kei. It's over.
我必须阻止他们
I have to stop it!
放手
Stop!!
二 一 - 求你们别引爆
...two, one. - Please don't do it!
不要啊
You can't do this!
求求你们
Please!
太壮观了
Magnificent.
对啊 好壮观的生物
Yeah, it was.
我们到底做了什么
What have we done?
这才是我爸的真实人生吗
Was this our father's real life?
他说他在出席软件开♥发♥研讨会
When he said he was at a software developers conference,
实则是在穿越边界 追逐怪兽
was he really sneaking across borders and chasing monsters?
大志加入帝王组织时 我们已经不再上山下海了
Well, the cowboy days were behind us by the time Hiroshi came on board.
当时帝王组织 只是一味地收集数据和缩减预算
Monarch was mainly counting beans and crunching numbers.
说什么要“数据驱动化”
"Data-driven," they called it.
你最后一次见到他是什么时候
When was the last time you saw him?
不记得了 大概20年前吧
I don't know. Almost 20 years ago.
当时我已经老了
When I was already a dinosaur.
如果你们想从我身上重新了解大志
If you two are looking for some insight into your situation,
恕我无能为力 大志小时候就是个普通的孩子
I got nothing. I mean, Hiro was just a normal kid.
从不虐待小动物
He didn't torture small animals.
知道怎么用马桶便便
No issues potty training.
典型的反♥社♥会♥人格特征
Classic profile of a sociopath.
“他看起来人畜无害
"Seemed like a nice guy.
谁会想到呢 ” - 够了 好吗
Who would have suspected?" - Can you give it a rest?
我只知道他把他母亲照顾得很好
Took after his mom. I can tell you that.
不轻易放弃
Went after whatever he wanted,
任何障碍都阻挡不了他
and he never let anything get in his way.
他也从没对我说过谎
And he never lied to me.
凯特 这是秘密 不是谎言
This is a secret, Cate, not a lie.
我倒觉得大同小异
It seems like a distinction without a difference.
我不这么认为
Not to me.
很抱歉打扰你进行家庭辅♥导♥ 只是我好像有发现
I hate to interrupt family therapy, but I think I found something.
我一直搜索“阿♥拉♥斯加州”这个关键词
So I've been searching up the keyword "Alaska,"
结果只找到一大堆 雪橇车夫失踪案和育空野人目击事件
and all that comes up is missing dogsledders and "Yukon Yeti" sightings.
只是你刚刚说到“数据驱动化”
But, you said "data-driven,"
于是我用数字信息进行搜索 看看能不能找到
so I did a numerical search to see if I got a hit
阿♥拉♥斯加州的经纬度定位
on the longitude or latitude of Alaska.
这确实是比利的笔迹
That's Billy's handwriting there.
没错 这是全球各地的地理坐标
Yeah. These are geo-coordinates from all over the world.
包括墨西哥 亚洲草原地带 北非
I mean, Mexico, Asian steppes, North Africa.
他在清单上的地点都做了标记 除了这个地点
And everything on the list is checked off except for this one.
我把坐标放在地图上后
And when I put it into the map...
找到了
Oh, yeah.
如果我们知道你们爸爸失踪前 飞机飞往哪个方向
If we knew where your father's airplane was heading when he disappeared,
那我就能找出确切的地点
I could pinpoint this.
飞机注册号♥好像是74...什么的
It was flight 74-something.
原计划从诺姆飞往巴罗
Filed a flight plan from Nome to Barrow.
诺姆飞往巴罗
Nome to Barrow.
找到了
Bingo.
我欠你们俩一顿牛扒晚餐
I owe you two a steak dinner for this.
斗浩 准备去上山下海了
Time to cowboy up, Du-Ho.
我们要飞往另一个地点 - 知道了
We got a new destination. - I got it.
这意味着什么 爸为什么要飞往巴罗
What does it mean? Why was he going to Barrow?
不是 他只是向巴罗方向飞
Nah, he was headed to Barrow.
但那不是他的目的地
That's not where he was going.
惠子
Keiko?
你还好吧
You okay?
他不应该拦住我的
He shouldn't have stopped me.
对啊 他确实很自私
Yeah, he was being selfish.
但如果他没拦住你
What would've happened if he hadn't?
你很可能会被开除 逮捕 甚至被遣返回国
You'd have been fired, arrested, probably deported.
到头来陆军还是会引爆那颗炸♥弹♥
They would have set off that bomb anyway.
将军打给我商讨资金事宜
General called me in to discuss our funding.
我心想 既然被遣散是早晚的事
I figured, since we were going down anyway,
倒不如极力争取最大的好处
might as well shoot for the moon.
于是我给他一份企划案 建议在各地部署帝王组织的基地
So I gave him a proposal, a string of Monarch outposts,
提供更多职员协助监控仪器和进行研究
extra staff, monitoring equipment, the works.
他不同意
He rejected it...
还说我们的要求太低了
said we didn't ask for enough.
军方愿意斥巨资
They are giving us a blank check
要我们找出外面有没有更多类似生物
to find out if there are more of those out there.
你是怎么做到的
How the hell did you pull that off?
我只是问了一道简单的问题
Well, I asked a simple question.
万一下一只怪兽不是出现在太平洋中♥央♥
What if the next one doesn't pop up in the middle of the Pacific?
而是出现在纽约或华府怎么办 - 那就必须公诸于世了
What if it's near New York or Washington? - Well, then we gotta tell the whole world.
难道被列为最高机密的
You're saying that you want to go public
氢弹爆♥炸♥细节也要公诸于世吗
with the details of a classified H-bomb explosion?
有何不可 - 罗森堡夫妇就是这样被处决的
Why not? - Because they electrocuted the Rosenbergs.
假如...
What if--
我们找到另一只怪兽
Say we find another one...
需要什么事都上报那位将军吗
does the general need to know everything?
不好意思 你要我对我的上级军官说谎吗
I'm sorry, are you suggesting that I lie to my superior officer?
不是 但谎言和秘密是两码子事
No. But a lie and a secret are two different things.
惠 军事法庭可不是这么想的
I'm not sure the court-martial tribunal would see that distinction, Kei.
你信得过我们吗
Do you trust us?
你信得过她吗
Do you trust her?
好吧
Okay.
我只会给他上报你们告诉我的事
All that I can tell him is what you tell me.
我相信你们会把我需要知道的事都告诉我
And I trust that you will tell me everything that I need to know.
你们怎么看
Are you okay with that?
你怎么看
Are you?
我没意见
I'm fine with it.
就这么办 好吗 - 好的
Yeah. Right? - Okay.
好 很好 - 很好
Yeah. Yeah. - Yeah.
没事的
It's all okay.
早上好
Good morning.
这是什么地方
Where are we?
美国 很快就能见到你♥爸♥了
US of A. We come to Papa soon.
你不期待跟他团聚吗
Not looking forward to reunion?
关你什么事 难道你也是他的儿子
What is it to you? Are you, like, another one of his sons?
抱歉 我无意打探
Sorry. Didn't mean to pry.
是我不对
I'm sorry.
我只是不知道更怕哪种结果
It's just, I don't know what I'm more afraid of:
该怕找不到他 还是真找到他
That we don't find Dad, or we do.
两种结果都不好受 我都不知道还能承受多少刺♥激♥
Feels like a punch in the gut either way, and I don't know how many more I can take.
跟你分享一个人生道理
Let me tell you a secret.
人只有在害怕失去生命时才会珍惜生命
You don't appreciate life so much until you're afraid to lose it.
如果是看着别人失去生命 就不会有这种感触了
Not so much when you see other people lose theirs.
我看过很多人死在我面前
I saw many people die.
我爸 我那几个好朋友
My father, good friends.
每天早上一觉醒来 我们都不知道会发生什么事
You get out of the bed each morning, you roll the dice.
悲剧是难免的 但我们不应该回避痛苦
Terrible things may happen, but you shouldn't hide from pain.
瞧你
Look at you.
一直顾前顾后 不曾偷渡到韩国
Hide under your covers and never sneak into Korea,
不曾见过我
never meet Du-Ho
也找不到机会亲口骂你♥爸♥是人♥渣♥
and never have a chance to tell your papa to go screw himself.
怎么回事 - 嘿 老兄
What was that? - Hey, brother.
好像接近目的地了
I think we're getting close.
好像到了
I think this is the spot.
我们应该找到了大志在找的东西
Whatever Hiro was after, I think we just found it.
斗浩 让我来开 - 飞机交给你了
I'll take it from here, Du-Ho. - Your airplane.
我要表演飞行特技了
We're gonna do a little fancy flying here.
后面的东西都固定好 飞机会晃得越来越厉害
Lock everything down back there. It's gonna get rough.
什么 - 别走 等等
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表