剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
(2015年 犹他州)
正常
Fine.
正常
Fine.
什么情况
What the hell?
嗨 我是巴恩斯
Hi. It's Barnes.
我这边接收到非常诡异的读数
I'm getting a really weird reading out here and--
巴恩斯
Barnes.
47号♥前哨站 没错
Outpost 47. Yeah.
我要找副总监弗杜戈
I need to speak to Assistant Director Verdugo--
好 我不挂电♥话♥
Yeah. I'll hold.
斗浩
Du-Ho.
趴下
Down!
健太郎
Kentaro!
健太郎 快跑
Kentaro, run!
起来 快跑 - 快跑
Come on. Move on. - Run!
快跑 快
Let's go. Come on.
该死的
Shit.
(根据角色“哥斯拉”改编)
帝王计划:怪兽遗产
第一季第四集
好小子 射得好啊 - 起码我试过了
Nice shooting, Tex. - At least I tried.
白♥痴♥ 你差点就死了 - 安静
You could've gotten killed, you idiot. - Quiet.
现在怎么办
What do we do now?
我们不是它的对手
We can't fight it.
我也不建议你们跟它较量
I wouldn't recommend it.
看来我们暂时安全了
I think we're in the clear for the moment.
该死的 狗♥娘♥养♥的 - 安静
Goddamn it! Son of a bitch! - No, no.
我两条腿都湿透了
My legs are soaking wet.
那我们不能慢下来了
Then we gotta move quick.
小梅 快起来 起来
Come on, May. Get up. Get up, get up.
小梅 起来 还好吧
Come on. May, you good?
还好 我就快冻死了
Am I good? I'm gonna die of hypothermia.
来到这里你高兴了吧
Are you happy we came?
(一年前 东京)
你的作品大胆创新
Your work is a bold statement.
为什么要创作这些作品
Why this?
为什么偏要现在展出
Why now?
开灯
House lights!
你犹豫了
You hesitated.
这问题不容易回答
It's a complicated question.
我已经给你好几个月想好怎么回答了
And you've had months to come up with an answer.
艺术的灵感
Art...
来自难以启齿的情感
...comes from a place you don't feel comfortable talking about.
对我来说 艺术就是直觉
To me it's just intuitive.
我尊重你的创意发想
I respect your process.
只是要让买♥♥家出高价买♥♥下作品
But if buyers are going to plunk down money, good money,
他们会想知道作品是什么 艺术家是怎么样的人
they want to know what they are getting. Who they are getting.
买♥♥家买♥♥的
People...
不是艺术品
...don't buy the art--
买♥♥的是艺术家
they buy the artist.
喜美 我懂
I know, Kimi.
对不起
I'm sorry.
艺廊两小时后开放
You have two hours before we open the doors
这段时间你好好想出个有说服力的答复
to figure out an answer that makes me believe you.
成败就看今晚了
We both have a lot at stake tonight.
嗨 妈
Hey, Mom.
“兰达健太郎致力于探索平行与内心空间
"Kentaro Randa's assertive exploration of parallels and interiors
他邀请参观者质疑他们对身份的假设”
invites the viewer to challenge their assumptions about identity."
没想到我儿子这么有煽动性
Who knew my son was so provocative?
哪有
I'm not.
你的作品一定会很受欢迎的
Everyone's going to love it.
如果受欢迎的话 那就不算有煽动性了
It wouldn't be very "provocative" if everyone loved it.
嘿
Hey...
我为你感到骄傲
...I'm proud of you.
你♥爸♥也是
So is your father.
他都没看过呢
He hasn't even seen it.
他今晚就会看到了
He will tonight.
他会从机场直接赶来
He's coming straight from the airport.
我出去透透气
I'm going to get some air...
一会儿我这位 充满“煽动性”的艺术家就要出场了
...before everyone wants to meet the "provocative" new artist.
健太郎
Kentaro...
这场艺术展是你的心血
...you've worked hard for this.
这是你应得的成就
You deserve it.
那边有些小吃
There are snacks.
你偷♥拍♥我吗
Did you just take my picture?
不是
No.
少来了
Bullshit.
我明明看见的
I saw you.
我在给我的艺术展海报拍照
I was taking a picture of my poster for my show,
结果你从海报前走过 像游客似地盯着我看
and you walked in front of it gawking like a tourist.
《平行与内心》 好做作的名字
"Parallels and Interiors." Sounds pretentious.
确实很做作
Incredibly.
知道怎么坦坦荡荡地尊重别人吗
You know what would be incredibly respectful is if you...
好的
Yeah.
删了 - 谢了
Deleted. - Thank you.
为什么不喜欢被拍照
Is there a reason you don't like your picture being taken?
我...
I...
这张照片拍得很好
It's a very nice picture.
你这是在撩我吗
Are you hitting on me?
我只是实话实说
Just being honest.
你真的是他
Is this really you?
是的
Yeah.
会场有葡萄酒吗
Is there wine?
只有便宜 劣质和做作的葡萄酒
It's cheap. Bad. Pretentious.
做作的葡萄酒
Pretentious wine.
是吗
Right.
你喜欢威士忌吗
Do you like whiskey?
我喜欢贵的威士忌
I like expensive whiskey.
那算你运气好 日本有不少非常珍贵的威士忌
You're in luck. Japan has some very expensive whiskey.
不错嘛
Cool.
我知道哪里喝得到 - 现在去吗
I know a place. - Now?
你不是要去参加艺术展吗
But don't you have a show?
我晚点才登场
I'll make an entrance later.
好吧
Okay.
我叫健太郎
I'm Kentaro.
我叫小梅
I'm May.
小梅
May.
小梅 你赶着去哪里 慢点
May. Where are you going? Slow down.
慢点
Slow down?
你已经欠我人情了 如果不想再害我掉几个脚趾
Unless you want to add a set of toes to what you already owe me,
麻烦你走快点
you need to speed your ass up.
小梅 他说得对 你要保留能量
He's right, May. Conserve your energy.
你的双腿都湿透了 小心失温
Wet legs, you're gonna be fighting hypothermia.
要把你晾干才行
We gotta get you dry.
不行 就算能找到材料起火
No. Even if there was anything out here to build a fire with,
我们也坐立难安 毕竟那“巨人”还在附近徘徊
we can't sit still with that Titan on the prowl.
它还在附近 - 我怎么知道
You still think it's out there? - Hell if I know.
你怎么...你多年的经验都不管用了吗
What are you ta-- What happened to your centuries of experience now, huh?
小梅 那种怪兽叫“巨人”
It's a Titan, May.
它们的形态就如雪花
They're like snowflakes.
每一只的特征都不一样
Never came across two that were same.
好吧 也许能在你这些珍贵的档案中 找到一些资料
Okay. Well, maybe there's some info on these precious files of yours.
去死吧
Go to hell
顺便把你毕生的心血也带进地狱 - 嘿 轻点 别闹了 小梅
and take your life's work with you. - Hey. Easy with these. Now come on, May.
一旦天黑后
Once the sun goes down,
温度就会急速下降
the temperature's gonna drop by the minute.
我们既没有食物 没有安身之处
We've got no food, no shelter.
也没有斗浩
No Du-Ho.
我们到底要去哪里
Where the hell are we going?
我们要前往西北海岸
Northwest. We head for the coast.
那边更可能有人烟
Greater probability of running into people there.
我好像在飞机上看到了什么 - 怎么说
I think I saw something from the plane. - What?
你看到了什么
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表