剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
Appears to be?
小李 这可是新型物种
We're talking about a new goddamn species, Lee.
我们不能错过理解这种不明生物的机会
And we can't afford to pass up an opportunity to learn w-whatever we can.
能啊 如果这么做会让我们丢命 那错过也无妨
We can. We can if it's gonna get our asses killed.
那我们为什么来这里
Then why are we here?
我只是觉得我们应该...
I just think that we should--
我有不祥的预感 好吗
I have a bad feeling about this, okay?
比利说得对 我们不能空手而返
Billy's right. We're not going home empty-handed.
你干什么
What are you doing?
我知道怎么做微粒取样 - 惠 给我跨过来
I know the sample particles. - Kei, come back over the railing.
别闹了 - 我的体重最轻
Come on. - I'm the lightest.
万一我遇到危险 你们俩能拉我上来
You boys can pull me up if I get in trouble.
好吧 但我们不能让你一个人下去
Okay. We are not just letting you go down there.
不行
No.
你不让我一个人下去
You're not letting me?
比利
Billy.
她说得对 只能是她下去
She's right. It's gotta be her.
你干什么 比利 你干什...比...嘿 打住
What are you doing? Billy, what are you-- Bil-- Hey! Hey, B-- Stop. Stop!
你们俩打住
Both of you stop.
准确无误地告诉我
Tell me exactly
你们需要多少时间 下去收集足够的遗传物质
how much time you need down there to collect enough genetic material.
最多五分钟
Five minutes. Tops.
好吧 我们一起行动
Okay. We'll do it together.
小心点
Be careful.
你瞧 安全了
See? All clear.
安全了
All clear.
紧急警报已解除 请恢复正常生活
Emergency alert has been canceled. Please resume regular life.
所以一切都恢复正常了
So, everything just goes back to normal?
不然呢 跑回家躲进衣柜里吗
What should we do? Run home and hide in the closet?
她想邀请你到我们家来喝茶 聊聊你的生活
She's asking if you'll come have tea and talk about your life.
她还真贴心啊 随你怎么翻译我的话
That's very kind, and you can tell her I'm saying whatever you want right now.
总之我当下最不想做的是
But I can't imagine anything I'd like to do less
跟我爸背着我妈来往的小三一起喝茶
than have tea with the woman Dad was cheating on my mom with.
是吗 在我们看来 你妈才是小三
Yeah. Well, from our perspective, your mother was the other woman.
有道理 我走了
That's fair. I'm gonna go now.
那个小三肯定有很多疑问
The other woman's gonna have a lot of questions.
你找到真♥相♥了吗
Did you get the answers?
你飞越半个地球 只为了寻找真♥相♥
You flew halfway around the world looking for something.
或是这些钥匙的用途
Or what these unlock.
结果发现爸只是个说谎成性的渣男
And all you found was Dad was apparently a lying asshole.
这样你就满意了
Is that enough for you?
也只能这样了
I guess that'll have to do.
你真觉得爸是人♥渣♥
You think our father was so bad?
我想让你看一件东西
I wanna show you something.
不错嘛
Okay.
四处看看
Look around.
我是要找什么特别的东西吗
Am I looking for anything in particular?
他真的不是你所想的那种人
Well, him. He just wasn't who you say he was.
可能你只是不够了解他
Maybe you just didn't know him.
不得不佩服他
You gotta give it to the guy.
一个人维持两个家庭 还有时间醉心于工作
He had two families and still had time to be obsessed with work.
这是要紧事 - 得了吧
It was important. - Please.
你知不知道他从事哪一行
Do you even know what he did?
卫星软件 -“卫星软件”
Software for satellites. -"Software for satellites."
见过他的同事吗
Did you ever meet anyone he works with?
他有没有带过你去参加带小孩上班日
Ever get invited to take-your-kid-to-work day?
话说你从事哪一行的
What do you do anyway?
我猜猜看 电脑工程
Let me guess. Computer engineering?
总之是能让亲爱的老爸引以为傲的行业吧
Something that would make dear old Dad proud.
嘿
Hey!
里面是什么
What's in here?
我不知道那边有个保险箱
I didn't know it was there.
你干什么
What are you doing?
你的生日是什么时候 - 快住手
What's your birthday? - Stop doing that.
你不是要我认识一下你心目中的爸爸
I thought you wanted to introduce me to your dad.
让我看看他的另一面吗
Show me something I didn't know about him.
毕竟整个房♥间里 唯一让我感到陌生的东西只有这保险箱
'Cause the only thing in this room that isn't old news to me is this.
7月7日
July 7th.
你♥妈♥的♥生日呢
What about your mom?
密♥码♥不会这么显而易见
He wouldn't be that obvious.
怕被人发现他的秘密
Afraid of what we'll find?
8月17日
August 17th.
再不住手 连我也开不了了
Keep that up. You're gonna get me locked out.
我是认真的 够了 这样我以后也别想打开了
Seriously, stop. I'll never get it open.
你怎么做到的
How did you do that?
你出生的月份 我出生那日 你妈出生的月份 我妈出生那日
Your birth month, my day. Your mother's month, my mom's day.
充满鱼腥味
It smells like fish.
(兰达WJ所有物)
我需要知道里面是什么 - 这是某种旧式数据储存手段
I need to know what this is. - It's some kind of old data storage.
是私人物品 - 我跟你做个交易
It's private. - I'll make you a deal.
只要你愿意帮我 我就永远从你的生活中消失
You help me, and I'll get out of your life forever.
我可能有门路
I might know someone.
走开 我在吃饭
Go away. I'm eating.
别这样嘛 小梅
Come on, May.
你看过这种数据格式吗
Have you seen a format like this before?
你说这是1980年代的吗
What do you think, '80s?
不是 是1970年代
No. It's, like, '70s.
我总不能因为帮你而放下其他工作吧 日子还是要过的
You know, I can't drop everything when you need a favor. Life goes on.
我可以付你酬劳
I can pay you.
酬劳不多 但足以让你的时间有所回报
Not much, but make it worth your time.
付我酬劳
Pay me?
你要付我酬劳
You wanna pay me?
好 随便
Okay. Whatever.
在这里等我
Wait here.
小梅
May.
小梅
May!
怎么
What?
能不把公事私事混为一谈吗
We can keep this professional.
这就是我们现阶段的关系吗
Is that what this relationship is now?
互惠互利
Transactional?
还是从一开始就是这样 只是我看不清
Or was it always that, and I just didn't see it?
我都说我需要时间想想了
I told you I needed some time.
对啊 时间我都给你了
Yeah. And I gave it to you.
你不能躲我好几个月 然后某天突然出现
You don't get to ghost me for months and then show up out of nowhere,
还当我是技术服务员
treating me like tech support.
对不起
I'm sorry.
我凭什么要帮你
And why should I do shit for you?
还有她 不会吧 是真的吗
And her, really? Is that for real?
我也不清楚
I don't know.
但我爸把那些旧数据藏在保险箱里 肯定有什么原因
But my father had that old data in his safe for a reason.
如果有什么能解释这一切 或是证明她说谎...
If there's something on it that can explain this, or prove she's lying--
没事吧
Everything all right?
钱我付了
I paid.
你住在附近吗
You live around here?
是啊 以东京的水准来说 这里的租金算便宜了
Yeah. It's cheap. I mean, by Tokyo standards.
大家各忙各的 老老实实地生活 我喜欢
Everyone minds their business. It's real. I like it.
但我想知道更多你们的事 毕竟我也有兄弟姐妹
But I wanna know more about this 'cause I have siblings.
我家每隔几年都会迎来新的成员 每次都有九个月提前知道消息
You know, we dribble out every few years. We get a nine month heads-up.
你们则是无端端多了个成年的姐弟 而且都长这么大了
You just had one dropped on you full-grown. This one, at that.
不错 感谢提醒
Great, thanks.
对不起 - 不会 他挺可爱的
I'm sorry. - Nah, he's a delight.
你这人我喜欢
I like you.
好 当这里是自己家吧
All right. Make yourselves at home.
你都知道东西都放在哪里了
You know where everything is.
你是收藏家吗
Are you a collector?
不是 音响发烧友都坚信 这是听黑胶唱片的唯一方法
No. The audiophile nerds swear it's the only way to listen to vinyl.
他们说黑胶唱片机播放的音乐 听起来更温暖 更诚恳
They say it's warmer, more honest.
他们愿意用二十到三十万日元 来买♥♥我从爷爷的车♥库♥中搜到的古董
They'll drop two, 300,000 yen on some antique I pulled from grandpa's garage.
然后再上面涂上一层新的蜡
Smack a fresh coat of wax on it.
压根没有科学证据证明 黑胶唱片机的音质更好
There's not even science that says the sound is better.
有啊 - 没有 压根没有
It is. - No, it's not.
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表