剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表
Another gamma ray spike where we found Shaw, his kids,
以及新“巨人”的地点
and that new Titan.
你是说他们在寻找他们的爸爸
So they're looking for their father.
那他们现在的目的地是哪里
So, where are they heading now?
如果我们将这个地图想象成 一张地铁路线图
If we think of this as a subway map,
而这些区域则是地铁站
and these are the stations,
我们只需要找出下一站在哪里
we just need to find the next stop on the line.
听好 看来大志又记录了 三个出现伽玛射线飙升的地点
Now, it looks like Hiroshi recorded three more gamma ray surges.
这里 也就是中亚
Here, in Central Asia.
还有这是什么地方 越南 柬埔寨
And-- What would that be? Vietnam, Cambodia?
还有这里
And here.
不错嘛
Good work.
可不是嘛 神探可伦布就是有这种本事
Yeah. Well, you know, that was the thing about Columbo.
他从来不曾搞错
He was always right too.
我是柯林斯 - 我是弗杜戈
This is Collins. - It's Verdugo.
待会蒂姆会把一些坐标发给你 我们将卫星指向这些位置
We need to redirect our satellites to the coordinates Tim will be sending you.
马上联♥系♥巴恩斯博士
Get Dr. Barnes on the line.
说我们要找出伽玛射线飙升的位置
We're looking for gamma ray spikes.
(波照间岛)
我太喜欢这个玩意了
I think I'm in love.
是铃木博士吗
Doctor Suzuki?
打扰了
Pardon us.
三浦博士
Doctor Miura!
对不起 我不知道你会来
My apologies for not anticipating your arrival.
我也有错
Oh, my apologies as well.
村民们都被吓坏了
The locals are too scared to bring
再也不敢替我跑腿送信或传信
my mail or messages anymore.
就连我的助理也跑路了
Even my assistant ran away.
欢迎来到怪兽岛
Welcome to Monster Island.
抱歉 对不起
Sorry.
他刚才说:“欢迎来到怪兽岛”
He said, "Welcome to Monster Island."
没错 我也听懂了
Yeah. I got that part.
怎么没人去跟旅游局说呢
Someone should have a talk with the board of tourism.
你是说追踪系统出错了
So there's an error in the tracking system?
是你误会了
You misunderstand.
不是 如果数据准确无误... - 是准确无误啊
No, but if the data is accurate-- - And it is.
那意味着物理方面出错了 - 出错了
Then it means physics are wrong. - Wrong.
我认为说“不完整”更合适
I prefer "incomplete."
理论物理本来就充满矛盾和悖谬
Theoretical physics are riddled with contradictions and impossibilities.
所以这只是个“理论”
Hence the "theoretical" part.
对 毕竟... - 但数据显示
Yes. Still-- - But the data suggests
那个不明物体释放出的伽玛辐射 达到了宇宙尺度
that whatever is out here generates gamma radiation at cosmic levels.
于是我打造了那部机器
So, I constructed that.
那是一部伽玛辐射模拟器
A gamma radiation simulator.
我释放的信♥号♥♥越多
The more signals I simulate,
作为回应 那个不明物体会释放出更多辐射
the more radiation whatever is out there generates in reply.
换句话说 我呼叫它 它回应了
So I call, it responds.
这个天才打造出 一台能联♥系♥“巨人”的电♥话♥
This clever man has made a Titan phone.
另一个说法是
Or...
这个疯子打造了一个“巨人”的诱饵
this lunatic made Titan bait.
我比较喜欢她的说法
I prefer her version.
(阿尔及利亚沙漠)
位置没错
We're in the right place.
怎么了
What?
这些年来 我跟你们兰达家的女人 合作过很多次
Put in a lot of miles with you Randa girls over the years.
没有你们 我们不可能有这种进度
Wouldn't have made it this far without you.
彼此彼此
That makes two of us.
这不是我们当时说好的协议
This wasn't part of our deal.
我什么时候才能回家
When do I get to go home?
情况有变
Circumstances have changed.
我会履行承诺的
I'll keep my word.
是吗 什么时候
Yeah? When?
安全离开沙漠后
As soon as we make it out of the desert.
一个都不能少
Together.
斯科特 很高兴见到你
Good seeing you, Scotty.
这是怎么回事
What's going on?
从这里开始 前方就没有能走的路了
Well, there's no more roads where we're going from here on out.
不是 我是指他
No, I mean him.
他怎么了
What?
我不想跟帝王组织的打手扯上任何关系
I don't want anything to do with an armed Monarch goon.
是帝王组织的前打手
Ex-Monarch goon.
凯特 别一竿子打翻一船人
All the apples in the Monarch barrel aren't bad, Cate.
不是只有这位小姐对帝王组织的操作方式
I mean, mademoiselle here isn't the only one fed up
感到不满
with the way things are being run now.
上校要开始造♥反♥了
The Colonel is starting a movement.
我们不是来造♥反♥的 好吗
We're not here to start a movement, okay?
他帮我们找来帮手 你却生气
Are you mad he got us some help?
对 他是帝王组织的
From one of them? Yeah.
你怎么就信不过他呢
Why can't you trust him?
因为每次我以为我们在找爸时
Because every time I think we're searching for Dad,
帝王组织总是插一脚
turns out there's some Monarch business in the way.
很抱歉每件事都纠缠在一起 但你说得对
I'm sorry everything is tangled up together, but yes,
殊途同归 问题是地图在你们手上
all these roads lead to one place, but you're the ones with the map.
我大可随时抢过来 但我没这么做 对吧
I could have taken it anytime I wanted, but I haven't done that, have I?
好吧 如果你们决定从现在开始各走各路
All right. If this is where you want off,
那么你们必须知道 后果也将由你们来承担
just understand that the consequences will be on your heads now too.
后果 什么后果
Consequences. What consequences?
损失数以千计 甚至数以百万计的生命
Thousands, maybe millions of lives lost
你们的爷爷 奶奶和父亲想要拯救的生命
that your grandparents and father were trying to save.
我们赶紧出发吧
Let's go.
我们大可放弃
If you wanna bail, we can bail.
只是当初我在阿♥拉♥斯加州想要放弃时
But I wanted to call it a day in Alaska,
有人跟说我过
and then someone said,
“勇往直前 带好遮阳帽” 只有向前这一条路
"Nut up and pack a sun hat." Only way out is through.
谢了
Thanks for your help.
肖尔
Shaw?
勒兰德肖尔 肖尔 收到吗
Leland Shaw? Shaw, do you read me?
比利 收到 请说
Billy, I read you. Over.
小李 太好了
Lee! Great.
老兄 鱼儿咬钩了
The fish are biting, buddy.
所以诱饵真的有效
So it's the real deal?
跟这边混乱的情况一样真实
It's as real as anything else in this goddamn circus.
比利 惠子还好吗
Billy, how's Keiko?
三浦博士还好吗
How's Dr. Miura?
我明早4点放诱饵
I'm gonna drop a line at 0400 hours.
放好诱饵后 看有没有收获
Set it up, see if we get any nibbles.
比利 我问你...
Billy, I asked you how--
比尔 你们钓的是什么“鱼“
Exactly what kind of fish are we talking about here, Billy?
是“大鱼”
A big one.
老兄 真希望你也在
Wish you were here, pal.
这是什么 是恐龙吗
What do you got, a dinosaur there?
好吧 我给它取名叫大卫
All right. Well, I'm gonna call it Dave.
(五星级烤肉大♥师♥)
印象中 我好像没收到你的应邀答复
You know, I don't recall receiving your RSVP
我家的烤肉会啊 上尉
for my family cookout, Captain.
长官 - 不用多礼 李
Sir. - Stand down, Lee.
天啊 这可是我家后院
We're in my backyard, for Chrissakes.
吃不吃热狗
Hot dog?
不了 长官 谢谢
No, thank you, sir.
我的同胞都在战场上 他们需要我 长官
My people are in the field and they need me, sir.
不用 李 已经有人去了 我们管他们叫“陆军”
No, we have men for that, Lee. We call 'em the army.
我不是指陆军 长官 而是我
Not the army, sir. Just me.
你想过着披星戴月的日子 想当牛仔
You wanna sleep under the stars? Be a cowboy?
李 我很看好你的未来
I see great things in your future, Lee.
但如果你希望有个未来 那你就要懂事点
But you gotta sit at the grown-ups table if you want 'em.
这就是所谓的建功立业
It's called building a career.
长官 帝王组织就是我的事业 - 那就别把帝王组织看成一份差事
Monarch is my career, sir. - Then stop treating it like a job.
所有军事组织都有将领和士兵
In every military organization, there are generals and there are soldiers.
长官 这点我懂
I understand that, sir.
你是骗不了我的
You could've fooled me.
听好 你必须做个选择
Now, you have a choice to make
我相信你不会做错决定的
and I trust you to make it.
剧集 | 帝王计划:怪兽遗产(2023) | 导航列表