剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
There will be complications.
安吉拉·麦格鲁德的律师威胁说
Angela McGruder's lawyer's threatening a lawsuit
会起诉错误逮捕
for wrongful arrest.
我们最终逮捕了罪犯 长官
We got there in the end, sir.
没有多德 你也许会更快抓到罪犯
Might've got there quicker without Dodds.
我们最终逮捕了罪犯 长官
We got there in the end, sir.
帕奇考夫斯基警员
DC Pachiorkowski.
我期待一些很棒的事
I'm expecting great things.
凯西叫了辆网约车送我们去车站
Cath's ordered us an Uber to the station.
我不是说你从没做过错事
I am not saying you're whiter than white,
但我很抱歉指控了你
but... I'm sorry for accusing you.
梅丽莎 我弄坏了我的眼镜
Melissa, I broke my specs
警♥察♥仍没把我的隐形眼镜还给我
and the police still haven't given me back my contact lenses.
拜托
Come on.
我们之间到底怎么了
What's happened to us all?
我最好的朋友走了
My best pal's gone.
我的婚姻现在一团糟 不是吗
And my marriage, that's screwed now, isn't it?
这事以后 即使是我也不会回到瑞尔身边
Even I wouldn't go back to Rhuaridh after this.
那还剩下什么
So what's left?
我不知道 你的余生吗
Dunno, the rest of your life?
轮椅你充过电了吗
Have you charged that wheelchair?
充了一整晚
All night long.
长官 我一直在想
You know, ma'am, I've been thinking.
从现在起开始吃低脂黄油
Low-fat butter from now on.
多亏了我 你今天逃过一劫
You dodged a bullet today. Thanks to me.
谢谢你 长官 非常感谢
Thank you, ma'am. I appreciate it.
把调酒壶递给我
Pass the cocktail shaker.
多琳·沃伦
Doreen Warren.
我就知道她没这么简单
I knew there was more to her.
我就知道
I knew it.
我每次跟女孩们晚上出去浪
You know, every girls' night out I've ever been on...
这就是所有麻烦的开始
this is where all the trouble starts...
鸡尾酒
Cocktails.
总是鸡尾酒
It's always the cocktails.
临走前来一杯吗
One for the road?
倒上吧
Set 'em up Joe.
多琳的律师已来联♥系♥了
Doreen's solicitor's got in touch.
-已经来了吗 -对
- Already? - Yep.
她依然认罪吗
She's still confessing?
是的 只有一个条件
Oh, yeah. On one condition.
你听她认罪
You take her confession.
不 长官
Oh, no, ma'am.
不 求你了
No. Please?
求你了
Please?
我已经同意了
I've already agreed.
你为小队牺牲一下 警长
You're taking one for the team, Sarge.
希望你的笔芯够用
Hope you've got plenty of lead in your pencil.
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表