剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
But perhaps, you and I, in the air, working together,
说不定能在地面上看到失踪的杠铃
might spot the missing weights on the ground,
将米克·埃尔金斯绳之以法
bang Mick Elkins to rights.
-怎么了 警官 -我
- Something wrong, Sergeant? - Well, sir, I...
我恐高 我真的不喜欢
...I suffer from vertigo. I really don't like...
我以前会对一些紧张的乘客这么说
As I used to say to my nervous passengers,
扼住[托起]你的是空气
it's the air that holds you up.
不认识 抱歉 不知道
Nope. Sorry. No idea.
很多人来了又走了 不想和我们当朋友
A lot of people came and went, who didn't wanna be in our gang.
都是正常人吧 仔细看一眼
Normal people? Take a proper look.
你在害怕什么 杰姬
What's your Achilles heel, Jackie?
像看到鬼一样 嗯
Like seeing a ghost, eh?
我们不断绕回到1985年的诺丁山 彼时彼处
We keep coming back to Notting Hill, 1985. That time, that place.
是你不断绕回去
You keep coming back to that.
在我看来 已经时过境迁
As far as I'm concerned, the past is another planet.
这句话不错
Actually, that's a rather good line
可以用在给弗兰基的悼词里
for my funeral oration for Frankie.
不好意思 我现在正忙着写悼词
Which, if you don't mind, I'm trying to prepare.
戈登 该走了
Gordy, time to go.
这是谁 米克 1985年在诺丁山
Who's this, Mick? Notting Hill, 1985.
那时候我经常去外地 1985到1990年的事
I was on tour a lot back then. '85 to '90,
都没什么印象
it's all a bit of a blur.
走吧 米克 我们回家搜搜我们自己
Come on, Mick. Let's go home and Google ourselves.
你们花了35年才摆脱弗兰基
Took you 35 years to get rid of Frankie.
他为什么缠着你们 你们有什么把柄在他那
Why'd he keep following you lot? What did he have on you?
你们有四个人在热气球上
There were four of you up in that balloon.
一个凶手 三个目击者
One killer, three witnesses.
让你们中的一个人开口供出凶手 要多久
So, how long until one of you cracks and gives up the killer?
只是时间问题 两位
It's only a matter of time, boys.
天气和上周五相似
Weather conditions similar to last Monday.
我们知道埃尔金斯从哪出发
Now, we know Elkins' point of origin,
我们也知道他的降落点
we know where he crash-landed.
我估计我能重走他的路线
I reckon I can shadow his flightpath,
当然高度会低一些
at a lower altitude, of course.
来吧
Shall we?
好了 查到什么了
Right. What have we got?
第一 诺丁山的那栋房♥子
First. That house in Notting Hill.
是他们四个的发家致富之道
It's how those four made their fortune.
他们在1986年11月用三万块买♥♥下
They bought it in November 1986 for 30 grand.
三年后以150万卖♥♥出
Sold it three years later for 1.5 million.
所得收益四个人分了
Split the profits four ways.
三万 天哪 现在连定金都不止三万
30 grand? Bloody hell! That's not even a deposit in my world.
关键是 在1985年
But the thing is, ma'am, in 1985,
房♥子里的确有五名房♥客
there were five people resident in the house.
镜子里那个人
The man in the mirror?
约翰·马尔科姆 我们确认他在1984年3月
John Malcolm. We can place him in London between March 1984
至1985年9月期间人在伦敦
and September 1985.
他从位于德国居特斯洛军事基地的家中
He absconded from his home in Germany
逃出来
on the military base in Gutersloh.
那个军事基地叫什么
What was the name of that military base?
居特斯洛
Gutersloh.
罗伊·吉尔伯特就是在那服役的
That's where Roy Gilbert was brought up.
这是什么意思呢 长官
So, what does that mean, ma'am?
也就是说他有专业知识 有能力
It means he has the expertise, the capability...
还有动机 多德在哪
...and the motive. Where's Dodds?
他留了话 他
He left a message, he's...
上去吧 多德警官
Climb aboard, Sergeant Dodds.
你确定上去后不会出什么问题吗
Are you sure we're gonna be OK up there?
警官 伊♥拉♥克♥的地面集火我都毫发无损地越过
Sergeant... I've rattled through Iraqi ground barrages unscathed.
我记得我能控制好这家伙
I reckon I can handle this fella.
没事的 老家伙 我们还固定在地面上呢
You're fine, old son. We're still tethered to the ground, see?
准备好了吗 伙计们
Ah... Are we ready, chaps?
正在检查你的燃油 吉尔伯特先生
Just checking your gas, Mr Gilbert. Obviously.
好了 警长 准备好了吗
All right, Sergeant? All set?
我从车里拿下工具 我们就能开始了
Get my gubbins from the car, and we'll get ourselves started.
两个十公斤的杠铃片
Two ten-kilogram weights.
该死 我忘记带望远镜了
Damn! I forgot my binoculars.
该死 该死的
Shit! Bloody hell!
不 拉住 拉住我 伙计
No! Hold on, bro... Hold on to me, Ollie...
我该怎么办
What do I do?!
-气口 -什么
- The vent! - The what?
拉下该死的气口
Pull the bloody vent!
什么气口
What vent?!
快来帮忙 帮帮我们 吉尔伯特先生
Come on! Help! You need to help us, Mr Gilbert!
他要上去了 奥利 他要上去了
He's gonna go up, Ollie, he's gonna go.
我的天啊
Bloody hell.
救命
Help!
红线 拉下红线
The red line! Pull the red line!
照他们说的的做 拉下红线
Do what you're told! Pull the red line!
发生了什么 罗伊
What happened, Roy?
我不知道
I don't know.
我觉得我欠你一个道歉
I think I owe you an apology.
我觉得你的想法有道理
I've come round to your way of thinking.
是米克·埃尔金斯
Mick Elkins did this.
希望你能帮我证实他的罪行
I'd appreciate your help in proving it.
没问题
Of course.
很抱歉 警长 都是我的错
I'm so sorry, Sergeant. My mistake.
我女儿维多利亚都说我越来越老 笨手笨脚的
My daughter, Victoria, she says I'm getting older and dithery.
你没事吧
Are you OK?
他没事 多德警长
He's ok. Sergeant Dodds,
我要带吉尔伯特先生去问询
I'm bringing Mr Gilbert back onto the inquiry.
他会帮我们拿下米克·埃尔金斯 对吗 罗伊
He's gonna help us nail Mick Elkins, aren't you, Roy?
嗯
Yeah.
这是我该做的决定
It's my call.
而你只要决定你的薯条哪一面需要蘸黄油
And you need to decide which side your chips are buttered on.
很高兴看到你回来 长官
It's great to have you back on board, sir.
那我们上直升机
Right, now, let's get a chopper up...
-看看能不能找到那些杠铃片 -好主意 警长
- ...and see if we can find those weights. - Good idea, Sergeant.
米克·埃尔金斯兜了我们好大一圈
Mick Elkins has taken us all for a ride.
-他一直在嘲笑我们 -到此为止了
- He's been laughing at us. - Yeah, well. That stops now.
-你没事吧 -嗯 长官 应该没事
- Are you OK? - Ah, yes, ma'am. I think so.
只有罗伊·吉尔伯特想杀了我罢了
Apart from Roy Gilbert trying to kill me.
不用担心他 我有一个计划
Don't worry about him, I've got a plan.
约翰·马尔科姆是谁
Who's John Malcolm?
不在场的那个人
The man who wasn't there.
我们今天齐聚在这里安葬弗兰西斯·爱德华·马什
We gather here today to lay to rest Francis Edward Marsh,
他是戈登 芭芭拉 迈克尔和杰奎琳的好友
beloved friend of Gordon, Barbara, Michael and Jacqueline.
你要是觉得你能阻止葬礼...
If you think you can stop the burial...
没有意义的 我们证明不了弗兰基是被推下去的
There's no point. We can't prove that Frankie was pushed.
但我们可以证明是埃尔金斯先生对热气球做了手脚
But we CAN prove that Mr Elkins sabotaged that balloon.
-又来 -吉尔伯特先生
- Oh, not this again! - Mr Gilbert?
上周日晚上 你潜入了壮志男儿的拖车
Last Sunday night, you broke into the Magnificent Men trailer.
将两个10公斤的杠铃片放进包里
You inserted two ten-kilogram weights into the bags
骗过管理热气球的小子
to fool the balloon boys.
克雷格警员
DC Craig?
这是你用的杠铃片
These are the weights you used.
这是从你丢弃的地方找到的
Recovered from a field where you dumped them.
也是你杠铃上缺失的
But missing from your weights rack.
-我是发现不见了 -我也发现了
- I noticed they were missing. - I noticed, too.
这上面只有一个人的指纹 米克
Only one set of prints on them, Mick.
你的
Yours.
你用劣质安全钩替换了牢固的安全钩
You replaced a strong carabiner with a weak one...
这简直是胡扯
This is bullshit!
你计算了热气球的承重
You calculated the load bearing capacity of the balloon
当劣质的安全钩崩开时
so, when the weak carabiner snapped,
篮子就无法承受你们五个人的体重
the basket couldn't support all five of you.
米克
Mick...?
非常聪明 埃尔金斯先生
Very clever, Mr Elkins.
你逼你的朋友们在你都不用出手的情况下
You forced your friends to get rid of Frankie
干掉了弗兰基
without you lifting a finger.
说吧 杰姬 说说你在想什么
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表