剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
to become a gas fitter?
他不是律师实习生 是咖啡师实习生
He wasn't a trainee barrister. He was a trainee barista.
咖啡师 就是做咖啡的
Barista. Like, serves coffee.
来吧
Come on.
英国工程师 主持修建大西部铁路
你知道伊桑巴德·金德姆·布鲁内尔
Did you know that Isambard Kingdom Brunel
在修建博克斯山隧♥道♥时住在这里吗
lived in this house while he was building the Box Hill tunnel.
-隧♥道♥就在那 -真的吗
- It's just over there. - Really?
整个大西部铁路网
And the whole of the Great Western Railway network,
就横跨...
it just spreads acro...
吉米·戴利吗
Jimmy Daly?
多米尼克 你确定吗 怎么死的
Dominique? Are you sure? How?
抱歉 先生 但我们要问你
Sorry, sir, but we're going to have to ask you
昨晚发生了什么
about what happened last night.
多米尼克死了
Dominique's dead.
我们在铁轨上发现了他的尸体
We found his body down at the railway.
死了
Dead?
怎么死的
How?
我是劳伦·麦克唐纳德高级督察 请问你是
I'm DCI Lauren McDonald. You are?
我是黛博拉·温威克 多米尼克的经纪人
I am Deborah Winwick. I'm Dominique's agent.
他死了 你确定吗
He's dead. Are you sure?
-你也住在这里吗 -不 我住在伦敦
- Do you live here as well? - No. I live in London.
过来出差
I'm here on business.
我们不是一对
We're not together.
多米尼克死于大量摄入约会迷♥奸♥药
Dominique died from an overdose of a date rape drug.
就是这个杯子
From this glass here.
很可能掺了药的鸡尾酒
It's possible that the adulterated cocktail
本来是要给昨晚在这的姑娘的
was meant for one of the women who were here last night.
不 不不不 我不是那种人
No. No. No, no, no, no. I'm not like that.
我不会那样对女人 绝不 天呐
I wouldn't do that to women. No. My goodness!
瞧瞧那个
Look at that!
太酷了
That's wonderful!
如果我没弄错
Well, if I'm not mistaken,
这是这栋房♥子外部区域的精确复♥制♥品
this is an exact replica of the area outside this house.
奥伯特先生 他肯定是抄了近路
So, Mr Aubert, he must have been taking a short cut
去了铁轨 想去巴斯
down the railway, onto Bath.
-这是谁放的 -不知道
- Who put this here? - I dunno.
太惊人了 先生
That's amazing, sir.
这肯定就是1950年时的光景
This must've been how it all looked back in the 1950s.
我绝对没法住在这种地方
I could never live in a place like this.
-为什么 -全是白人
- Why? - Everyone's white.
那时候英格兰肯定就是这样
Well, that's what England must have been like back then.
好吧
Ok.
我们需要一张昨晚来这里的客人名单
We're gonna need a list of everyone who was here last night.
然后什么也别碰 尤其是鸡尾酒酒杯
And don't touch anything, especially the cocktail glasses.
这个房♥间现在是犯罪现场了
This room is now a crime scene.
鉴证科马上就来
Forensics are on their way.
-你昨晚拍照了吗 -拍了 大家都拍了
- Did you take any photos last night? - Yeah. Everybody did.
很好 把你所有的照片发到我的案件调查室
Great, email everything you've got to my incident room.
可怜的多米尼克 他是个好小伙
Poor Dominique... He was a great lad.
是个好人 能看出来
One of the good ones. You could tell.
安吉拉 我有个惊喜给你
Angela, I have a surprise for you.
一个非常浪漫的惊喜
A very special romantic surprise.
有人在派对上
Someone at that party
把迷♥奸♥案药偷偷放进了这个鸡尾酒杯
slipped a date rape drug into this cocktail glass.
杀人凶器
The murder weapon.
问题是我们所有的目击证人都喝醉了
Problem is all our eye-witnesses were inebriated,
我觉得他们的证词在法庭上站不住脚
so I doubt their testimony's are gonna stand up in court.
我需要你们把所有客人的
So, I need you to get every guests'
手♥机♥照片按时间顺序排列
phone photos in chronological order.
谁给多米尼克 或其中一个女孩下了药
Who slipped Dominique, or one of the girls,
掺药的酒
the spiked drink?
目击证人的记忆可能模糊 但手♥机♥不会撒谎
Witnesses memory might be fuzzy, but phone memory doesn't lie.
多德警长 你重新去找那些女人
Sergeant Dodds, I want you to go back to those women,
看她们的手♥机♥上是否有照片
and see if they have got any photos on their phone,
让她们发过来 帕奇考夫斯基警员...
and get them to send them in. DC Pachiorkowski...
肯定能出色地通过即将到来的身体健康检查
Who I'm sure will pass her upcoming medical with flying colours.
其他人也是
As will the rest of you.
骨头上不再有脂肪
No more fat on the bone.
我们是一支无脂肪 灵敏
We are a lean, agile,
高度灵活反应迅速的小队
highly flexible and responsive unit.
因为 所有人都要参加年度
Hence, full, annual compulsory
强制性的全面身体健康检查
medicals for all of you.
-从现在开始 -什么
- Starting now. - What?
血压 胆固醇 一整套的
Blood pressure. Cholesterol. The lot.
健康的警探才是高效的警探
A healthy detective is a productive detective.
咖啡馆
英迪格
安吉拉 喝咖啡吗
Angela, coffee?
这真是个噩梦
Oh, this is a nightmare.
我期待这个周末好久了
You know, I've been looking forward to this weekend for ages.
听着 安吉拉 无论发生什么
Listen Angela, whatever happens,
我都陪着你 好吗
I'm here for you. OK?
什么意思
What'd you mean?
那个迷♥奸♥药本来是要给你喝的 不是吗
Well, that Rohypnol stuff was meant for you, wasn't it?
你记得你把你的鸡尾酒给多米尼克了吗
Do you remember giving Dominique your cocktail?
我不知道我喝的是哪个杯子了
I don't know what glass I was drinking from.
可能是我们中的任何一人
It could have been meant for any of us.
男人到底有什么毛病
What is wrong with men?
把我的化妆包给我吧
Pass me my make-up bag, will you?
不敢相信多米尼克死了
I can't believe Dominique's dead.
我不记得昨晚的任何事了
You know, I don't remember anything about last night.
我爸爸常说
Well, as my dad used to say,
如果你不记得 就从没发生过
if you don't remember, it never happened.
你♥爸♥是个酒鬼 多琳
Your dad was an alcoholic, Doreen.
还记得那次家长会他喝醉了吗
Remember that time we turned up at the parents' night hammered.
然后他向麦古老师 那个地理老师露阴
Then he exposed himself to Miss McGeough, the geography teacher.
你知道他还常说什么吗 安吉拉
Do you know what else he used to say, Angela?
所有宿醉都是因为内疚
All hangovers are about guilt.
很好 继续
That's good. Keep it going.
我是劳伦·麦克唐纳德高级督察
Hi. DCI Lauren McDonald,
西英格兰警署重案组
West of England Police, Major Crimes Unit.
我们需要和你的两名队员谈谈
We need to talk to a couple of your players.
西英格兰警署
你们得帮我们还原多米尼克遇到了什么
You need to help us piece together what happened to Dominque.
把手♥机♥拿出来
Get your phones out.
我需要你们手♥机♥上昨晚的所有照片
I want any and every picture you took last night.
迷♥奸♥药
So, date rape drug?
本来是要给其中一个女孩的
Meant for one of the girls?
有人承认吗
Anyone want to own up?
-什么意思 -向皇家检察署和法官坦白
- What'd you mean? - Come clean to the CPS and the judge,
你们就只会面临过失杀人指控
and you only get done on an accidental manslaughter charge.
-与我无关 -好吧
- It's nothing to do with me. - Ok.
但我会查一切
But I'm going through everything -
妻子 女友 男友
wives, girlfriends, boyfriends,
帕奇考夫斯基警员
Detective Constable Pachiorkowski here,
专攻电脑鉴证
specialises in forensic computing.
如果我发现你们是坏人 我会很失望的
I will be very disappointed if I find you are bad men.
或者 如果你们有人看到
Alternatively, if any of you saw anyone
其他人昨晚下药 现在就说出来
spike someone's drink last night, now's the time to speak up.
给 小姐
There you go Miss.
请把照片都发送到这个邮箱地址
If you could just send them to this email address there.
就像回到学校了一样
It's like being back at school.
好了 多德警长 55张照片 第一名
All done, Sergeant Dodds! 55 photos! Top of the class!
谢谢 沃伦小姐
Oh. Well, ah, thank you, Miss Warren.
帮我发吧 好吗 小多
Sort me out, will you, Dozy?
当然 亲
Course, hon.
姑娘们 现在总有个地方是周五晚
Well, ladies, it's Friday night somewhere...
-没错 姐妹 满上 -我们为什么要做这些
- Yes, sis... Go on. - Why do we have to do this?
希拉里
Hilary!
-好了 安吉拉 -你好快
- All done, Angela! - That was quick.
我见过一个邮箱地址后就永远不会忘
I see an email address once, I never forget.
我有过目不忘的记忆力
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表