剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
I've got a photogenic memory.
我戴眼镜太丑了 多琳
Oh, I look terrible in these, Doreen.
我的隐形眼镜呢 在你的包里吗
Where's my contact lenses? Are they in your bag?
多德警长 你觉得我能做个好警探吗
Sergeant Dodds, do you think I'd make a good detective?
-多琳 -我厌倦了在银行工作
- Oh, Doreen! - I'm fed up working in the bank.
他们改了我们的制♥服♥
They've changed our uniform,
海蓝色不配我的春日白皙肤色
and navy does NOT suit my Spring complexion.
你觉得呢 警长 我能做警探吗
So, what do you think Sergeant? Could I be a detective?
我想你一定可以 沃伦小姐
Well, I'm sure you could, Miss Warren.
但我必须得走了
But I really must get on.
多德警长
Sergeant Dodds!
我不想在里面说 因为梅丽莎
I didn't want to say in there, because Melissa,
就是残疾的那位 是大瑞尔的妹妹
that's our disabled friend, is big Rhuaridh's wee sister.
-大瑞尔 -是安吉拉的丈夫
- Big Rhuaridh? - Angela's husband.
他们有个孩子 小瑞尔 快两岁了
They've got a baby. Wee Rhuaridh. He's nearly two.
但梅丽莎一直对安吉拉有疑心
But Melissa always been a bit suspicious of Angela,
不过安吉拉很爱大瑞尔
but Angela loves big Rhuaridh to bits.
你应该看看他们的婚礼 我是首席伴娘
You should've seen their wedding. I was the head bridesmaid.
凯茜对安吉拉有想法
And Cath's got issues with Angela,
虽然她是安吉拉的姐妹
even though she's Angela's sister,
不过她们很爱彼此
but they love each other to bits.
就像我爱她们一样
The same way that I love them both to bits,
还有希拉里是个好人
and, well, Hilary's lovely
我确定她也很爱安吉拉
and I'm sure she really does love Angela,
还有她们的爸爸艾德
and their dad, Eddie.
从某种角度看 艾德还是个挺帅的大叔
Eddie's a very handsome older man in a certain light,
但 希拉里一直有点傲
but, well, Hilary's always been a wee bit on the snooty side.
因为她是英格兰人吧
It's just cos she's English.
没有冒犯的意思
Oh, no offence!
我一直都觉得我妈妈对艾德有点意思
I always thought my mum carried a wee torch for Eddie.
他们是同学
They went to school together,
如果当初我妈妈和艾德结了婚那该多好啊
and how amazing would that have been if my mum'd married Eddie,
那样的话我 安吉拉和凯茜就都是姐妹了
then me and Angela and Cath would be sisters,
不过我们本来也情同姐妹
but we're actually like sisters anyway,
所以这也无所谓 对不对
so it doesn't really matter, does it?
我完全没听明白 沃伦小姐
I don't understand, Miss Warren.
是这样 多德警长
The thing is, Sergeant Dodds,
我手♥机♥里有张
I have got a photo on my phone
安吉拉和多米尼克激吻的照片
of Angela and Dominique canoodling most passionately.
本来也没什么的
It was somewhat harmless.
但你能... 别让梅丽莎看到吗
But could you just... not show Melissa.
她很可爱 但昨晚她一直警惕地
She's lovely, but she was keeping a beady eye
替她哥哥盯着安吉拉
on Angela last night on behalf of her brother,
我觉得多米尼克就是因为这个才走的
and I think that's why Dominique left.
他最后跑到了哪里
Where did he end up?
多米尼克
Dominique?
你们是在哪儿发现他的
Where did you find him?
这个我不能说 沃伦小姐
I can't talk about that, Miss Warren.
好吧 我只是想帮帮忙
OK. I was just trying to help.
再见
Bye.
当心啊
Careful.
与一位重要证人打情骂俏 多德警长
Consorting with a significant witness, Sergeant Dodds.
-我可能要搬出职业操守来呢 -长官 我...
- I might have to call in professional standards. - Ma'am, I...
那女孩子的话我一个字都听不懂
I can't make head nor tail of that young woman.
又超出你的理解范围了
Outside your bandwidth again.
情况发生了变化 完整的毒物分♥析♥报告
Things've changed. Full toxicology report.
那么说凶手无意进行性侵了
So, the assailant didn't intend sexual assault?
对 他或者她是想要杀死多米尼克
No. He, or she, intended on murdering Dominique.
验尸报告
Post-mortem.
受害者的膝盖有严重的伤
The victim had a serious knee injury,
十字性韧带折了
busted his cruciate ligament.
他的职业生涯在他和巴斯老鹰队签约之前就完蛋了
His career was over, BEFORE he signed for Bath Eagles.
没什么完不完的 吉米
It's not finished, Jimmy,
因为我们俩本来就没什么
there was nothing between us in the first place.
黛博拉 至少我们还可以
Come on, Deborah, we could at least
做生意伙伴或者... 密友吧
be business associates, or... mates.
-就做密友吧 -天啊吉米 你太...
- Just mates. - Christ, Jimmy. You're so...
-敏感了 -黛博拉·温威克
- ...sensitive. - Deborah Winwick.
我们在多米尼克的血液里发现了
We've found a fatally high concentration of amitriptyline
高浓度的阿米替林和环苯扎林
and cyclobenzaprine in Dominique's blood-stream.
被人体吸收后几分钟内就会致命
Death would have occurred within minutes after ingestion.
因此我们现在进行的
So we're now investigating
是多米尼克·奥伯特被蓄意谋杀的调查
the deliberate and pre-meditated murder of Dominique Aubert.
他是俱乐部里收入最高的球员
He was the highest-paid player at the club,
这样他总的转会费
which brings the total outlay on the transfer
超过了一百万镑呢
to over a million pounds.
都是你出的钱 戴利先生
All funded by you, Mr Daly,
并且是你和这位温威克女士谈判的结果
and negotiated between you and Ms Winwick here.
在多米尼克通过了体♥检♥之后签字画押完成交易
All signed and sealed when Dominique passed his medical.
但专家怎么会
But how did a specialist
没检查出来足以终结球员生涯的十字韧带伤情呢
miss a career-ending knee ligament injury?
什么
What?
多米尼克从南特竞技转会完成后的两天
A payment of 50,000 euros was made to Dr Bassin
一笔五万欧元的汇款
two days after Dominque's transfer
打给了巴辛医生
from the Racing Nantes was complete,
就是从你的账户汇出的 温威克女士
transferred from your account, Ms Winwick.
我得回伦敦了
I have to get back to London.
多米尼克·奥伯特的职业生涯已经完了
Dominique Aubert's career was over.
而你呢 温威克女士
But you, Ms Winwick,
对戴利先生隐瞒了这件事 并为多米尼克和你自己
hid this from Mr Daly and set up one last payday
谋划了最后一笔收入
for Dominique and for yourself.
我猜计划是赛季开始之前
I suppose the plan was for him to break down in training
让他在训练中受伤倒下吧
before the season started.
那样的话真正的伤情就得以显现出来了
And then the real injury would be revealed.
对
Yeah.
他刚到这时一直在拖时间
He was playing for time when he got here.
说因为新冠疫情爆发
Said he had to go into a two-week isolation
他必须要进行两周的隔离 都是胡扯对吧
because of a COVID outbreak. That was bullshit, wasn't it?
你和多米尼克发生过争执吗 黛博拉
Did you have and argument with Dominique, Deborah?
他想要分得更多的钱
He wanted a bigger cut of the money.
还是他要把真♥相♥说出来
Or he was going to come clean?
-我什么都不用说 -你...
- I don't have to say anything. - You...
别乱动
Careful.
伦敦警♥察♥厅的反欺诈组
The Fraud Unit at the Met
正在申请你的逮捕令呢 温威克女士
are preparing your arrest warrant, Ms Winwick.
你哪儿也别想去了
You're not going anywhere.
英格兰西部警局
古城巴斯总部
老鹰橄榄球俱乐部当之无愧
The Eagles Ruby Club, quite rightly,
是巴斯市的骄傲
is the pride and joy of Bath.
除非我们有物证把黛博拉·温威克
Unless we have physical evidence to link this Deborah Winwick,
或者任何其他人与致命的鸡尾酒杯联♥系♥在一起
or anyone else, to the lethal cocktail glass,
我们一定要非常谨慎 我们有这样的证据吗
we should step gingerly. Do we have such evidence?
没有 长官
No, sir.
你那摄影展呢 有什么吗
What about your art exhibition? Anything?
有一点点收获吗
Anything at all?
我们还在努力呢 长官
We're working on it, sir.
我为多德警长安排了
I've booked Sergeant Dodds' medical
明天下午2点的体♥检♥
for two o'clock tomorrow afternoon.
我们手头有很多事 很多不可靠的口供
We've got a lot to process here, a lot of unreliable statements.
我非常需要多德警长
I could really do with Sergeant Dodds at the coal face.
你不是已经依赖上他了吧 劳伦
You haven't become dependent on him, have you, Lauren?
或者是依恋
Or attached?
没有 长官
No sir.
可以延期 但不能豁免
Postponement, not exemption.
好吧 有什么实在的证据吗
Right, come on. Hard evidence?
我们真的看得鸡尾酒杯被动了手脚吗
Do we actually see this cocktail glass get spiked?
不 长官 但看这个
No, ma'am, we don't. But look at this.
这个杯子有个红色的把
This glass has a red stem.
这些照片我标了星号♥的...
Now, these pictures I've marked with an asterisk -
所有的女孩都用类似的杯子喝鸡尾酒
all the girls are drinking cocktails from similar glasses.
但... 看见了吧
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表