剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
if we'd got here a bit earlier.
你们上这来做什么
Yeah. What were you doing up here?
我以为你们是想躲在里面
I thought you were supposed to be hiding in there.
我们的浪漫时刻
Our romantic moment.
昨天是布鲁内尔的生日
Yesterday was Brunel's birthday
他算准了隧♥道♥的角度
and he angled the tunnel
所以一年只有那么一天
so there's only one day of the year,
准确来说是五分钟
well, five minutes actually,
太阳会直射穿过隧♥道♥
when the sun shines directly through it.
在黎明时分
At dawn.
在他生日那天
On his birthday.
好了 这些警官要把你们带回警局
OK, these officers are going to take you back to the station
进行正式问讯
for a formal interview.
换我的话 我接下来八小时什么也不安排
I wouldn't make any plans for the next eight hours if I were you.
我不明白他是怎么知道这个地方的
I don't get how he knew about this place...
或者为什么要绕一大圈过来
or why he went such a roundabout route to get here.
但他绝不可能一直拿着装满酒的鸡尾酒杯
But there's no way he carried a cocktail glass full of alcohol
整个穿过那个地下设施 对吧
all the way through that underground facility, is there?
或者说酒杯是别人拿过来的
Or someone brought it to him.
派对上的某个人
Someone from the party.
安吉拉 让我进去
Angela, let me in.
又怎么了
What now?
你确实和多米尼克有婚外情
You were having an actual affair with Dominique.
谁告诉你的
Who told you that?
多琳 她从警♥察♥那听说的
Doreen, she got it from the police.
听着 梅丽莎
Look, Melissa...
我知道我一直不是最好的妻子或母亲
I know I haven't been the best wife or mother,
但我向你保证 我要和瑞尔好好过日子
but I promise you I am going to make things work with Rhuaridh.
这次旅行都是你的主意
You know, this whole trip was your idea.
我们都想去巴塞罗那
We all wanted to go to Barcelona,
但你坚持要来巴斯 最后我们总要听你的
but you insisted on Bath, and got your own way as usual.
因为你想来见多米尼克
Cos you wanted to meet up with Dominique.
你拿我们当借口
You used us as an excuse.
我 多琳 还有凯茜...
Me and Doreen and Cath...
不是那样的
It's not like that.
就是这样的
It is like that.
因为你这么有心机
Cos if you're so scheming,
你昨晚打得火热 或许压根没那么醉
maybe last night you weren't as hammered as you were making out.
我觉得可能是你杀了多米尼克
I think maybe it was you who killed Dominique.
我讨厌这副眼镜
I hate these glasses...
我真的受够了
I'm sick of them!
我看了所有人的供词
I've been through all their statements.
每个人都坚称没有离开过房♥子
Every one of them insists they didn't leave the house
从多米尼克六点半消失
between 6:30 when Dominique "disappeared"
到七点三十八她们的出租车抵达
and 7:38, when the girls got their taxi.
其中有人在撒谎
Well, one of them is lying.
这段时间内拍摄的照片显示
All our suspects are in and out of the house
所有嫌疑人都在房♥子内外进进出出
on the photos taken between 6:30 and 7:38.
这些照片什么也说明不了
These don't tell us anything.
每个人都可能在任何时间点离开房♥子
Any one of them could have left the house at any point...
拜托 总要有点线索吧 某些证据
Come on. There has got to be something. Evidence.
答案就在这其中 不是吗
The answer's in there somewhere, isn't it?
对了 警长
Oh, Sarge.
查出这上面的指纹了
Prints came through on this.
和多琳·沃伦的指纹吻合
Match to Doreen Warren.
这证明不了什么
Doesn't prove anything.
那个姑娘确实不简单
There's something about that young woman.
她的思维很灵敏
She has a very agile mind.
那个"小多"[笨蛋]多琳
Dozy Doreen?
真的吗
Really?
她知道很多却深藏不露
She knows more than she's letting on.
好吧
Ok.
长官 多米尼克·奥伯特的医疗记录
Ma'am. Dominique Aubert's medical records.
在他做完膝交叉韧带手术之后
After the operation on his cruciate knee ligament,
多米尼克·奥伯特 医疗记录
他在私人诊所进行治疗
he was treated at a private clinic.
但是 你看
But, look...
付款记录 吉米·戴利
吉米·戴利从诊所那买♥♥了信息
Jimmy Daly paid for information from them.
获取了多米尼克膝盖的检查结果
In the form of scan results on Dominique's knee.
他们都有所隐瞒
They're both hiding something.
好 你负责多琳 我去找吉米
Right, you take Doreen. I'll do Jimmy.
你为什么一直对我撒谎 吉米
So why've you been lying to me, Jimmy?
你知道多米尼克的职业生涯玩完了
You knew Dominique's career was over.
在签下他前就知道
Before you signed him.
我们发现你查了多米尼克所有的医疗记录
Turns out you checked all of Dominique's medical records...
应有的调查
Due diligence.
买♥♥下队员之前 你得对他了如指掌
Before you buy a player, you have to know everything.
那你发现黛博拉的企图时
So why didn't you call the police in,
为什么不报♥警♥呢
when you found out what Deborah was up to?
是她带着多米尼克的协议来找我
She approached me with the Dominique deal.
我们开了会
We had meetings.
我喜欢她
And I liked her.
真的很喜欢她
I really liked her.
我不想破坏感情 所以...
I didn't want to spoil things. So...
我就演了下去
I just played along.
花一百万也在所不辞吗
To the tune of a million quid?
我不知道该怎么打动人 除了用钱
I don't know how to impress people, except through money.
我接下俱乐部
I take over the club,
承诺带他们称霸欧洲
say I'll lead them to European victory,
别人就会注意到我
and people notice me.
像黛博拉那样的女人
Women like Deborah.
或许喝了几杯酒后 你就生气了
Perhaps, after a couple of drinks, you got angry.
生黛博拉的气 生多米尼克的气
With Deborah. With Dominique.
你在任何时间离开过这幢房♥子吗 吉米
Did you leave the house at any point, Jimmy?
没有 我也不认为你能证明我有
No. And I don't think you can prove otherwise.
你好呀 多德警长
Hiya, Sergeant Dodds.
过得咋样啊
What's goin' down?
沃伦小姐 我想知道你怎么解释这个
Well, Miss Warren, I wonder what you make of this.
我的天啊
Oh, my God.
他就是在那被发现的 是吗
That's where he was found, isn't it?
就在那个位置 在现实中
At that spot, in real life?
你是这个意思吗 他是在隧♥道♥尽头被发现的
Is that what you're saying. He was found at the end of the tunnel?
我正是这个意思 沃伦小姐
That is exactly what I'm saying, Miss Warren.
我们在这上面发现了你的指纹
We found your fingerprints on this.
我知道
Yeah, I know.
是我放的
I put it there.
天啊 又来了
Oh, God, it's happened again.
我没法控制
I just can't control it.
我有这种天赋 警长
I've got the gift, Sergeant.
从我祖母那继承的
I get it from my granny.
我妈妈没有 因为是隔代传
My mum didn't get it cos it skips a generation.
就像男人秃顶一样
Like baldness in men.
不好意思
Oh! Sorry.
沃伦小姐
Miss Warren, now...
你是否曾经离开
did you at any point leave
或者目击到任何人离开过派对
or see anyone else leave the party
在你们的出租车七点三十八分抵达之前
before 7:38 when your taxi arrived?
多米尼克说他要去隧♥道♥
Dominique said that he was going down to the tunnel.
要给安吉拉准备一个浪漫惊喜
Something about a romantic surprise for Angela.
安吉拉去和他碰面了吗
Did Angela go down to meet him?
我不知道 应该没有
I don't know. I don't think so.
但你把这个小人正好放在了他死的地方
But you placed this figure in the exact place where he died.
对 我知道 这就是诡异的地方了
Yeah. I know, that's the weird bit.
所以才说我的精准预言是个诅咒 多德警长
That's why my 20-20 foresight is such a curse, Sergeant Dodds.
不像可怜的安吉拉总是两眼一抹黑
Unlike poor Angela who's actually as blind as a pervert.
每次我们出门度假的时候 她都会弄丢太阳镜
See, every time we go on holiday, she loses her sunglasses
那可是要验光 所以我对她说
and they're prescription, so I said to her,
"你应该买♥♥一副光感眼镜"
"You should get yourself a pair of light-sensitive specs."
什么
What?
-我的第六感是个诅咒 -不是 等等
- My sixth sense is a curse. - No. No, wait.
所以安吉拉戴光感眼镜吗
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表