剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Whoever spiked the drink phoned it in after he dropped dead?
好了 你去挨家挨户询问三英里范围内的人家
Right, I want house-to-house inquiries over a three-miles radius.
查出死者昨晚在哪里 和谁在一起
Find out where the victim was last night and who was he with.
好
Yeah.
长官 我...
Ma'am? I...
我不想引起任何不必要的混乱 但是...
I don't want to cause any unwanted kerfuffle, but...
我觉得这可能是...
I think we might be dealing with a -
我也很不想用这个词...
and I hesitate to use the term -
连环杀手
serial killer.
但从另一方面来说 我觉得也不该排除这个可能
But on the other hand, I hesitate to rule it out.
你说
Go on.
这好像是某种印染符号♥
Looks like it's been applied using some kind of ink process.
长官 这是个倒五角星
This, ma'am, is an inverted pentagram.
倒五角星一般会用于撒旦教的仪式
Now, I believe that an inverted pentagram is used in Satanic rituals
召唤恶魔 别西卜 阿扎泽尔
to conjure up demons - Beelzebub, Azazel,
之类的东西
that sort of thing.
乔治街的五角星
The Pentagram of George Street.
尽快收集完这片区域的信息并清理干净
Get this lot cleared and processed Asap.
-不许偷工减料 -是
- No cutting corners, all right? - Ma'am.
抱歉 长官 我不懂 这...
Sorry, ma'am, I don't understand. What's the...
死者去过一家夜店 那个五角星
The victim went to a nightclub. The Pentagram?
他们会在你手腕上盖戳
They stamp your wrist.
为什么
Why?
超出你的理解范围了
Outside your bandwidth.
你好 亲爱的
Hi, honey!
嗯 你好吗
Yeah. How's things?
嗯 很棒
Yeah. Oh, yeah, it was brilliant.
这不算最糟的宿醉
I've had worse hangovers.
我的小瑞尔还好吗
How's my wee Rhuaridh?
能让他来听电♥话♥吗
Can you put him on the phone?
不行吗
No?
我没撒谎
I'm not lying.
我为什么...
Why would I...
瑞尔 求你了
Rhuaridh, please.
你说过你不会再这样了的
You said you would stop doing this.
我想的没错
Ah. I was right.
什么没错
A-About what?
抱歉 我受不了中午之前就闻到薯片油味
Sorry, I cannot inhale chip fat before noon.
你看这个
Right, look at this.
法医发现多米尼克尸体边的玻璃杯中
Forensics have confirmed traces of cyclobenzaprine,
有环苯扎必利的痕迹
which is the active ingredient in Rohypnol,
这是氟硝安定的活性成分
on the glass found near Dominique's body.
所以那个鸡尾酒杯就是凶器
So, the cocktail glass is the murder weapon.
-好的 先生 谢谢 -谢谢
- OK, sir, thank you. - Thanks.
长官 死者昨晚的确来过这里 1.14之前
Ma'am, the victim was here last night, until 1.14am.
夜店的监控显示
The nightclub's CCTV.
他来的时候没和这些女人一起 但是一起离开的
He didn't arrive with those women, but he left with them.
那杯加料的鸡尾酒可能是给其中一个女人准备的
The spiked cocktail glass could've been meant for one of those women.
-我们得找到她们 -在南帕里德街的英迪格酒店
- We should trace them. - Hotel Indigo, South Parade.
她们来周末度假的
They're here on a weekend city break.
我交叉对比了时间戳 发现这个达琳·沃伦
I cross-referenced a time code showing this girl, Doreen Warren,
在酒吧用了信♥用♥卡♥
at the bar, paying by card.
然后我通过收据单查到了她的名字
I then sourced her name via the till receipt.
如果可以的话 长官
If it's OK with you, ma'am,
我想继续细细过一遍他们的监控录像
I'd like to go through the rest of their CCTV footage in micro detail.
行 去吧
Yeah, do it.
好的
Ma'am.
好样的 帕奇考夫斯基
Good job, Paciorkowski.
你们昨晚应该见过这位多米尼克·奥伯特吧
I believe you met this man last night. Dominique Aubert?
对 那是多米尼克 他是法国人
Yeah, that's Dominique. He's French.
他的笑容很迷人 对吧 安吉拉
He's got a lovely smile, hasn't he, Angela?
他迷上了安吉拉
He had the hots for Angela.
别误会了
Oh, don't get the wrong idea.
安吉拉只是在派对上玩得很开心
Angela was just enjoying herself at the party.
毕竟她都结婚了
She's married, after all.
谁的派对
Whose party was it?
一个住在郊区的老家伙
Some old guy out in the country somewhere...
他一直给我们上鸡尾酒
He kept giving us cocktails.
这是干什么
What's all this about?
你们用这种杯子喝过酒吗
Were any of you drinking out of a glass like this?
都喝过
We all were.
我们喝了很多鸡尾酒
And we had a lot of cocktails.
不好意思 我今天还有事
Excuse me. I've got plans later today.
能告诉我到底发生了什么吗
Can you just tell me what's going on?
多米尼克今早被人发现死了
Dominique was found dead this morning.
-不会吧 -天呐
- No. - Oh, God!
多米尼克
Dominique?
我们有理由相信死因是
We have reason to believe death was
摄入迷♥奸♥药
due to ingestion a date rape drug.
从那个玻璃杯中吗
From that glass?
没错
That's right.
天呐 多米尼克
Oh, my God. Dominique?
你跟他很熟吗
Did you know him well?
不
No.
我昨晚才认识他
I-I just met him last night.
她昨晚才认识他
She just met him last night.
你们在哪找到他的
Where did you find him?
我们的其中一个假设是
One line of inquiry that we're pursuing
掺了药的鸡尾酒
is that the adulterated cocktail
本来是要给你们的
was actually meant for one of you.
你们在派对上待了多久
How long were you at this party?
几个小时吧 四个
A few hours? Four?
五个 不确定
Five? I dunno.
-你们几点离开的 -不知道
- What time did you leave? - I dunno.
是白天还是黑夜
Well, was it light or dark?
不知道
Dunno.
天亮了
It was light.
多米尼克几点走的
And when did Dominique leave?
他消失了 记得吗
He disappeared! Remember?
对 他消失在夜色中了
Yeah. He just vanished. Into the night.
那是几点
Well, what time was this?
六点 六点半
Six? Half six?
姑娘们 我需要你们帮忙 还原过去几小时
OK, girls, I'm gonna need you to help me piece together
发生的事情 我会派几个警员
the last few hours. So I'm going to get some officers
过来给你们录详细的口供
to come and take detailed statements from you,
我需要你们尽可能回忆
and I need you to try to remember
细节越多越好
as much detail as you can for me.
你们能做到吗
Can you do that?
好 我还需要所有人的指纹和DNA
OK. I'll also need fingerprint and DNA samples from all of you.
为了排除嫌疑
For elimination purposes.
找到了
Here it is!
我叫了网约车回家 看 这是派对的地址
I booked us an Uber home. Look! There's the address of the party,
这是我们上车的时间
and that's the time we got picked up at.
7点38分 希拉里说得对
7.38. Hilary was right.
我们走的时候确实天亮了
It WAS light when we left.
我知道这栋房♥子 长官
I, er... I know this house, ma'am.
属于一个叫吉米·戴利的人
It's owned by a chap called Jimmy Daly.
他是巴斯老鹰橄榄球俱乐部的主席
He's the chairman of the Bath Eagles Rugby club.
谢谢你的提供的信息 沃伦小姐
Well, thank you for this, Miss Warren.
你太客气了 多德警长
You're so welcome, Sergeant Dodds.
安吉拉
Oh, Angela.
不 男人需要引导
No. The thing about men is they need to be led.
我刚认识男友时 他是个咖啡师实习生
When I first met the boyfriend, he was a trainee barista.
实习生哎
I mean, trainee.
我就对他说 "听着 如果你想和我在一起
And I said to him, "Look, if you want to get with me,
"你得找份正经工作"
"you're gonna have to get yourself a trade."
现在他成了燃气安全注册工程师
Now, he's a Gas Safe Registered Engineer
再也没回头过 他很幸福
and he's never looked back. He's happy.
我都不知道装燃气这么赚钱
I didn't know that gas fitting was so lucrative.
-什么 -你男友放弃了法律事业
- What? - Well, the boyfriend gave up a career in the law
成了一个装燃气的
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表