剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
米克 还记得吗
Mick, remember?
你喊道 "太重了"
You shouted, "There's too much weight."
他还对我笑了笑
He smiled at me.
他那个可爱的 迷人的笑容
That lovely, sweet smile of his.
然后他就跳了下去
And then he jumped.
我能问问清楚吗 埃尔金斯先生
Can I just get this clear, Mr Elkins?
马什先生意识到 为了救你们的四条命
So, Mr Marsh realised that to save your four lives,
他就得下去
he had to go?
对 我想是这样
Yeah, I guess so.
他跳下去的时候
And when he jumped,
有没有抓着什么东西 格雷梅小姐
did he grab hold of anything, Miss Graham?
你说什么
I'm sorry?
-他舍身一跳... -为了救你们几个的命
- As he jumped to his death... - To save the rest of you.
-有没有抓什么东西 -或者什么人吗
- ...Did he grab hold of anything? - Or anyone?
没有
No.
我简直难以置信 你们认为我们有人把他推了下去
I don't believe this! You think one of us pushed him?
我们有证据显示
We have evidence to suggest
可能发生过搏斗
there might have been some kind of struggle.
什么证据
What evidence?
听着 我们能否都实话实说
Look, can we just all be honest here?
好主意
Good idea.
我们都不是有话藏在肚子里的人
We are, none of us, shrinking violets.
我们取得了成功 我们赚了钱
We've had success, we've made money.
-有的是... -亦敌亦友的人
- There are a lot of, of... - ..frenemies out there.
我们会很乐意给你们一个名单
Yeah, we'd be happy to give you a list
列出痛恨 蔑视和嫉妒我们的那些人
of all those who hate, despise and envy us.
为什么不呢 可能会挺好玩的
Why not? It might be fun.
这是现代世界的魔咒 长官
You know, it's the curse of the modern world, ma'am.
怎样才能在黄油还硬着的时候
How to a affix the optimum amount of butter on my chips
让我的薯条蘸上最合适的量
when the butter's frozen.
你要是等到黄油化了 那薯条就凉了
I mean, you wait for the butter to melt, then the chips are cold.
到底是薯条还是黄油对你更重要呢
What matters more, the chips or the butter?
我感觉是黄油
I feel like it's the butter.
嗯 说得对
Yeah, that's true.
那... 要把薯条放凉了
Then... a cold chip?
那是违反自然的犯罪啊
That's a crime against nature.
行了 我们已知的有什么
Right, what have we got?
安全钩崩开了...
The carabiner thing snaps...
米克·埃尔金斯意识到重量太大了
Mick Elkins realises there's too much weight,
然后弗兰基跳下去以挽救他朋友们的生命
and Frankie jumps to save the lives of his friends.
因为他对他们如此上心 这也太巧了吧
Because he's so devoted to them. Convenient, huh?
但他手上划的口子
But the scratches on his hand
不一定就能证明他是被推下去的
don't necessarily prove that he was pushed.
可是能证明
Yeah, but they do prove
他们对于实际发生的情况撒了谎
that they were lying about what actually happened.
-别舔手指头 -对不起 长官
- Don't lick your fingers! - Sorry, ma'am.
那弗兰基为什么要揣着这个呢
So, why was Frankie carrying this?
而且为什么这会让他们那么紧张
And why did it make them all so paranoid?
1984年 伦敦
London, 1984.
19岁的弗兰基·马什在一个当时被称为
At 19, Frankie Marsh was the drummer
新潮流乐队做鼓手
in what was known as a new wave band,
叫《重要的末端》乐队
The Key Marginals.
乐队没能撑太久
They didn't last long.
他给一个叫《日本》的乐队做现场工作人员
He worked as a road person for a group called Japan,
因为偷他们的设备而被炒了
but they sacked him for stealing their equipment.
他搬进诺丁山法拉第广场15号♥的时间是
He moved into 15, Faraday Square, Notting Hill,
1986年10月
in October 1986.
这是他在1992年
And this is him in 1992.
6年中四次被捕 罪名包括妨害治安
Four arrests in six years for breach of the peace,
酗酒滋事 殴打他人
drunk and disorderly, assault,
贩卖♥♥硫酸苯♥丙♥胺♥片
possession of amphetamine sulphate with intent to supply.
关了三个月
Three months' incarceration.
时髦嬉皮伦敦中最最优秀的人
The creme de la creme of cool, hip London,
却让这小流氓进入了他们的生活
and they let this little hooligan into their lives?
听着
Right.
你们都清楚气球从克拉顿山到皇家新月草地
Everyone, you all know the approximate route the balloon took,
大致的飞行路线
from Clutton Hill to Royal Crescent Meadow,
大概有八英里
about eight miles or so.
我们要搜寻目击者 还有或者是手♥机♥视频
We're canvassing for eyewitnesses and/or phone footage,
行车记录仪 监控录像
dashcam footage, CCTV.
任何人 在任何地方
Anybody, anywhere,
只要看到弗兰基·马什从气球上下来就行
that saw Frankie Marsh come out of that balloon.
我还是不会排除是被推下去的可能
I'm still not ruling out a push.
那很难证明
That's hard to prove.
我是说 难道我们不应该集中力量到破坏气球上吗
I mean, shouldn't we be concentrating on the sabotage?
作为高级调查员
As SIO,
我是这里的行动指挥 吉尔伯特先生
I make the operational calls here, Mr Gilbert.
其余的人...
The rest of you...
杰姬·索姆纳 芭芭拉·格雷姆
Jackie Somner, Barbara Graham,
戈登·爱姆伍德 米克·埃尔金斯
Gordon Elmwood and Mick Elkins.
我们不知道除他们外谁对热气球动了手脚
We don't know who, outside the group, sabotaged that balloon,
但他们有没有借机除掉弗兰基·马什呢
but did they grab this opportunity to get rid of Frankie Marsh?
这四个人会不会既是凶手 也是受害者呢
Are those four murderers, as well as victims?
去盘问他们
Get 'em talking.
他们说的越多 撒的谎就越多
The more they talk, the more they'll lie.
撒的谎越多 漏洞就越多
And the more they lie, the more mistakes they make,
我们就更能弄明白
and the closer we'll get to the truth
当时热气球上究竟发生了什么
of knowing what really happened up there.
这是个四角关系
It's a four-way marriage.
我们要突破
Let's break it up.
我在八十年代当然有树敌
Well, of course I had enemies in the '80s.
你应该从维珍唱片的董事会查起
I mean, you should start with the board of Virgin,
因为跳槽到百代唱片时
cos when I jumped ship to EMI,
我把莎黛也拉上了
I took Sade with me.
诺曼·福斯特
Norman Foster,
因为我喜欢叫他理查德·罗杰斯
because I loved to call him Richard Rogers.
唱片行业 简直是互相残杀
The record business? Dog-eat-dog.
理查德·罗杰斯
Richard Rogers,
因为我喜欢叫他诺曼·福斯特
because I loved to call him Norman Foster.
那些疯狂的妻子们
Deranged wives?
因为我总喜欢有妇之夫
I've always preferred married men.
我曾为发烧友杂♥志♥撰稿
I wrote for the fanzines,
《新音乐快递》《面孔》
the NME, The Face,
但我就是推荐一些乐队什么的
but I was promoting the bands and the whole scene.
艾尔顿和约翰·里德闹矛盾的时候
When Elton and John Reid had their tiff,
我正准备去找艾尔顿
I was there to catch Elton.
老里德都威胁要找杀手了
Old Reidy was threatening a hitman.
我一在《每日电讯报》获得专栏
Once I got my column in The Telegraph,
以前的那些伙伴就不愿意了
the old comrades weren't happy.
比利·麦肯锡
Billy McKenzie.
他是个很棒的歌♥手
You know, wonderful singer,
但我踩到他的惠比特犬了
but I... I stood on his whippet.
不过我想死人应该就被排除了吧
Although I suppose we should rule out the dead, shouldn't we?
新冠来临时 我大笔投资珀斯佩有机玻璃公♥司♥
Along comes Covid, I switch all my money into Perspex
用于制♥作♥社交隔离挡板
我还廉价收♥购♥破产的餐厅
and I pick up bankrupt restaurants at basement prices.
戈登管这叫资本主义吸血鬼
Gordon, he calls it vampire capitalism.
推特
Twitter.
年轻人
Young people.
我们是有资产的富人
We're asset rich.
这个可是掀起了一阵热潮
And there's a whole storm brewing over this!
《女权主义的致命弱点》
你看我们的方式
The way you look at us.
幽怨的小眼神
Resentful.
现在 请你见谅...
And now, if you'll excuse me...
我还在悼念
...I'm grieving.
你戴着黑色的袖口链扣
You're wearing black cufflinks.
这是什么地方
What is this place?
我总是对私人俱乐部情有独钟
I've always been rather partial to a private club.
我是格劳乔俱乐部的创始成员之一
I was a founding member of The Groucho.
那是什么 膝上艳舞俱乐部吗
What's that, a lap dancing club?
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表