剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
So Angela wears light-sensitive glasses?
对 怎么了
Yeah. Why?
你还好吗 多德警长 你看起来有点...
Are you OK, Sergeant Dodds? You look a wee bit...
拜托 沃伦小姐
Please, Miss Warren...
我真喜欢你叫我"沃伦小姐"
Oh, I love that "Miss Warren" stuff.
就像在简·奥斯汀的小说里一样
It's like being in Jane Austen.
多琳·沃伦小姐和多德警长
Oh, Miss Doreen Warren and Sergeant Dodds
要在屋子里逛上一圈
will take a turn about the room.
妈妈咪呀
Oh, la mama!
你觉得你能安静两分钟吗
Do you think that you could just be silent for two minutes?
我要思考 拜托了
I need to think. Please?
好吧
Ok.
你说多米尼克准备给安吉拉一个浪漫惊喜
So, you're saying Dominique had a big romantic surprise for Angela.
是什么
What was it?
我不知道
I don't know.
好的 谢谢你 沃伦小姐
OK. Thank you, Miss Warren.
我得走了
I have to go.
你没事吧
You all right?
你不会去检查了血压吧
You've not had an episode with your blood pressure, have you?
没有 长官 我
No, ma'am. I'm...
那就好 我有件事告诉你
Good. I have got something to tell you...
周六是伊桑巴德·金德姆·布鲁内尔的生日
Saturday was Isambard Kingdom Brunel's birthday.
对 你说过好几次 不过
Yeah. You keep saying that. But...
也是安吉拉·麦格鲁德的生日
It was also Angela McGruder's birthday.
-好吧 不过你听我说 -长官
- OK, but listen... - Ma'am. Please.
你听我说完 我觉得我弄清楚了
No. You've got to listen to me. I think I've got it.
好吧 我听着
OK. I'm listening.
星期六是布鲁内尔的生日
Saturday was Brunel's birthday,
星期六也是安吉拉的生日
Saturday was Angela's birthday.
多米尼克要给她一个浪漫的惊喜 长官
And Dominique had some kind of romantic surprise for her. Ma'am.
我认为多米尼克邀请了安吉拉去隧♥道♥
I think that Dominique invited Angela down to the tunnel.
多琳·沃伦拍的视频
Doreen Warren's video.
-能麻烦你放一下吗 -马上
- Can you play it for me, please? - Right here.
多米尼克去哪了
Where's Dominique?
-他去哪了 -暂停 暂停
- Where is he? - Stop. Stop.
从多米尼克·奥伯特消失在派对上
Look. Between Dominique Aubert disappearing from the party
到女孩们打车离开这段时间
and the girls leaving in their taxi,
安吉拉·麦格鲁德声称自己没有出过房♥子
Angela McGruder claims that she never left the house.
但是长官
But, ma'am...
你看她的眼镜
look at her glasses.
是黑色的
They're dark.
黑色
Dark!
她戴了墨镜
So, she put her sunglasses on.
但那不是墨镜
But they're not sunglasses.
那是感光变色眼镜
They are light-sensitive prescription glasses.
证明安吉拉·麦格鲁德杀了多米尼克·奥伯特
And they prove that Angela McGruder murdered Dominique Aubert.
我知道你会说难以置信
And I know what you're going to say that it's incredible
说我被自己的想象冲昏了头脑 但是
and I'm letting my imagination run away with me but...
不会 很合理 完全合理
No. This makes sense. Total sense.
我们刚拿到这个
We just got this.
死者血液中氟硝安定的化学分♥析♥结果
Chemical analysis of the Rohypnol found in the victim's bloodstream.
不是在网上非法购买♥♥的
It's not the standard benzodiazepine
普通的苯二氮䓬类药
that's purchased illegally online.
而是一种新型商业化镇静剂 叫二氧化氯B12
It is a new, commercial tranquiliser called Dioxichlorine B12.
由斯图加特市的HST公♥司♥生产及销♥售♥
Manufactured and sold by HST, Stuttgart.
瑞尔·麦格鲁德所在公♥司♥
Rhuaridh McGruder's employers.
瑞尔 但他是怎么混进派对的
Rhuaridh? But how did he get into the party
又是怎么接近安吉拉的杯子的
and how did he get access to Angela's glass?
安吉拉的杯子是杀人工具 是枪
Angela's glass is the murder weapon - the gun.
二氧化氯B12则是子弹
The Dioxichlorine B12 is the ammunition.
-谁手里有枪 -安吉拉
- Who had possession of the gun? - Angela.
谁能拿到瑞尔的子弹
And who had access to Rhuaridh's ammunition?
安吉拉
Angela.
药物之类的只是推测
I mean, the drugs stuff is circumstantial.
-但是你找到了证据 对吗 -是 长官
- But you've nailed the proof, haven't you? - Yes, ma'am.
干得好
Good man.
导致多米尼克死亡的药
The drug that killed Dominique
是最近生产的一种安♥眠♥药♥
was a recently manufactured sleeping pill
商品名是二氧化氯B12
with the commercial name Dioxichlorine B12.
由斯图加特市的HST公♥司♥生产
Manufactured by HST Stuttgart.
是你们公♥司♥ 瑞尔
That's your company, big Rhuaridh!
我们问过你们公♥司♥
We've checked with your employers.
两周前公♥司♥发给你一些药物样品
You were issued samples of the drug two weeks ago.
但是我都锁起来收着的
And I keep them under lock and key.
苏格兰警局派人去了你在格拉斯哥的家
Our colleagues at Police Scotland have been to your house in Glasgow.
有部分药不见了
There's a batch missing.
你不能把罪名安我头上 我没有
You can't put this on me. I-I didn't...
-什么 -你有没有
- What? - Did you...?
我有没有什么
Did I what?
我不知道你和多米尼克的关系怎么样
I don't know what state your relationship with Dominique was...
她不愿意为了他离开瑞尔
Well, she refused to leave Rhuaridh for him.
不是吗
Come on.
多米尼克还威胁要把婚外情的事告诉他
Dominique was threatening to tell him about their affair.
多琳
Doreen?
好吧
Well...
是 但安吉拉不愿意
Yeah, but Angela wouldn't.
-她不会离开瑞尔的 -多德警官
- She'd never leave Rhuaridh. - Sergeant Dodds?
在这个房♥子里
This very house,
星期六的清晨时分
in the early hours of Saturday morning.
你们都在饮酒狂欢
Where you were all revelling...
你
You...
麦格鲁德太太
...Mrs McGruder.
和多米尼克
And Dominique.
你们约好在
Now, you arranged to meet here
博克斯山隧♥道♥的西端见面
at the western end of the Box Hill tunnel.
我不记得有这事
I don't remember that.
不代表没发生过 安吉拉
Doesn't mean it didn't happen, Angela.
多米尼克要给你个惊喜
Dominique had a surprise for you.
一个特别的 浪漫的惊喜
A special romantic surprise.
但你的小姑子盯着你们
But your sister-in-law was watching.
所以多米尼克趁她不注意溜出去了
So Dominique slipped out, without her noticing.
他走了一条秘密通道 离房♥子
He took the secret route away from the house,
和铁路都很远
away from the railway,
他从通道走到了约会地点 在这
which led him to the rendezvous point here.
此时大约是6:40
Now, this would have been about 6:40.
在这个时候 你 麦格鲁德太太
At which point you, Mrs McGruder...
则是直接
took the direct route
从房♥子走到隧♥道♥
from the house down to the tunnel.
我不记得这个
I don't remember that.
你把药掺进酒里 带到这来
You spiked the cocktail, you brought it down here
然后递给多米尼克
and you gave it to Dominique.
不对 你不能证明安吉拉去过隧♥道♥
No. You can't prove that Angela went down there.
有人见过她离开房♥子吗 反正我没有
Did anyone see her leave the house? Cos I didn't.
你们见过吗
Did any of you?
没有 所以你们不能证明她离开过房♥子
Oh, no. So you can't prove that she left the house.
抱歉 沃伦女士 我们可以
I'm sorry, Miss Warren, but we can.
你戴的是感光眼镜 安吉拉
You wear light-sensitive specs, Angela.
这张照片 凌晨5:31
And here... at 05:31am -
在多米尼克被害前 你的眼镜是无色的
before Dominique was murdered - your glasses are clear.
但这张 早上6:55
But here, at 6:55am -
多米尼克被害之后
after Dominique was murdered -
你的感光眼镜是黑色的
your light-sensitive glasses are dark.
因为你出去过 见过阳光
Because you'd been outside, in the sunlight.
不是
No.
不是 窗外天是黑的
No. It's dark outside.
你们看 是黑的
Look, everyone! It's dark.
你遗漏了这一点吧
Ha! You forgot about that, didn't you?
对 安吉拉怎么会出去见到太阳
Yeah. How could Angela have been out in the sun?
只是从房♥子里看起来是黑的
It was only dark here in the house
因为太阳还没有从博克斯山上升起
because the sun hadn't yet risen over Box Hill.
但却已经升到
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表