剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
So, I cyber stalked her,
把她社交媒体里尘封已久的资料都挖出来了
dug up all of her old social media stuff.
-她以前的几次婚姻 -你也知道
- Her previous marriages. - You know about that?
我们对你们所有人做过背景调查
We run background checks on all of you.
-哦 -什么"哦"
- Oh. - What'd you mean, "Oh"?
别打岔
Excuse me.
接着说
Go on.
我在派对上跟希拉里大吵了一架
Look, at the party... I think I had a fight with Hilary.
希拉里跟安吉拉一起
When Hilary came back
在楼上的厕所里解决完小麻烦回来时
from her wee contretemps with Angela upstairs in the toilet,
那条小血管跳动得特别厉害
that wee vein was throbbing massively.
人们只有在生气时 小血管才会跳动
Wee veins only throb when the subject is angry.
我不知道安吉拉和希拉里发生了什么事 但
I don't know what went on between Angela and Hilary but...
安吉拉知道希拉里的一些事 不好的事
Angela knows something about Hilary. Something bad.
希拉里的背景调查结果 都是真的
Background on Hilary. It's all true.
出什么事了吗
Is there something wrong?
你怎么一个人在这里 奥多伊尔太太
How come you're on your own, Mrs O'Doyle?
我需要远离那些姑娘们喘口气 她们太
I need a break from those girls. They're just so...
苏格兰风了
Scottish.
你喜欢婚礼 对吗
You like weddings, don't you?
不讨厌
I don't dislike them.
因为你最近跟艾德·奥多伊尔结婚的婚礼是
Cos your recent wedding to Eddie O'Doyle
你七年里的第三次了
is your third in seven years.
你出生证上的名字是希拉里·格林
"Hilary Green" on your-your birth certificate,
然后你成了希拉里·路易斯太太
er, then you're "Mrs Hilary Lewis",
之后是希拉里·朗太太
and then "Mrs Hilary Lang",
然后你通过单务契约
then you changed your name
把名字改成了希拉里·克拉克
by deed poll to Hilary Clarke,
现在 你是希拉里·奥多伊尔太太
and, today, you're Mrs Hilary O'Doyle.
-我不知道我的私生活... -你的前两任丈夫
- I don't see what my personal life... - Your previous two husbands
都至少比你大25岁 艾德也是
were at least 25 years older than you as is Eddie.
你的前两任丈夫都是比较富有的鳏夫
You're previous two husbands were moderately wealthy widowers
艾德也是
as is Eddie.
而且你的前两次婚姻都在一年内以离婚告终
And your previous two marriages ended in divorce within a year,
给你留下了六位数的和解补偿金
leaving you at the end of a six-figure settlement.
我前两任丈夫都控制欲很强还家暴
My previous two husbands were controlling and abusive.
跟艾德不一样
Unlike Eddie.
那你为什么改名字
So why change your name?
-为什么隐瞒你的过去 -这跟案件有什么关系
- Why keep your past a secret? - What's all this got to do with...?
安吉拉在派对上质问你了 对吗
Angela confronted you at the party, didn't she?
她在网上查过你
She'd cyber-stalked you.
我们发现多米尼克体内的
Dominique was found
氟硝安定剂量足以立即杀死他
with enough Rohypnol his system to kill him instantly,
因为他喝了安吉拉杯子里的酒
which he drank from Angela's glass.
我跟这事没有任何关系
Well, I didn't do any of that.
安吉拉
Angela...
在自我孤立的困境中无事可做 但...
...stuck in self-isolation with nothing better to do but...
自我孤立
Self-isolation?
对 我猜对了
Yep. I was right.
安吉拉·麦格鲁德是三个月前
Angela McGruder was contact-traced
五角星夜♥总♥会♥新冠爆发时追踪到的
as a result of a COVID outbreak at The Pentagram nightclub
接触者 多米尼克·奥伯特也是
three months ago. As was Dominique Aubert.
他们不是上周五晚上才偶遇的
They didn't just happen to meet last Friday night.
他们一直有婚外情
They were having an affair. Mm.
试试这个
Oh, try this.
-这是什么 -人造黄油
- What is it? - Margarine.
-人造黄油 -就试试吧
- Margarine? - Just try it.
不好吃
Don't like it.
好吧 你可能会想降低胆固醇
Well... you might want to look at lowering your cholesterol.
特别是我刚刚推迟了你的体♥检♥
Especially as I just got your medical postponed.
谢谢 长官 只不过
Oh. Oh, thank you, ma'am. It's just...
我真的不喜欢吃这东西
I really don't like the stuff.
好吧 我只是想帮忙
Ok. Well, I was just trying to help.
所以 安吉拉一直在撒谎
So, Angela's been lying.
-她可能会说"忘说了" -你这么想
- Mm. By omission, she might say. - Look at it this way.
如果你把她的杯子看成枪
If you think of her glass as the gun.
把氟硝安定看成子弹
And the Rohypnol as the bullet.
谁整晚都拿着那把枪
Who had possession of the gun all night?
安吉拉·麦格鲁德
Angela McGruder.
我不敢相信
I can't believe this.
你们这些臭婊♥子♥里居然有人想杀我
One of you sneaky bitches tried to kill me.
-冷静 安吉拉 -别傻了
- Calm down, Angela. - Don't be silly.
你不会想杀了自己的姐姐吧 凯茜
You wouldn't try and kill your own sister, would you, Cath?
不会那样杀 我会让你受点罪
Not like that. I'd make you suffer.
哈哈 真好笑
Oh, ha-ha, very funny
你有时太过分了 凯茜
You go too far sometimes, Cath.
别看着梅丽莎 她不可能 因为...
And don't look at Melissa. She couldn't have, cos...
残疾不代表不能杀人
Being disabled doesn't mean I'm not capable of murder.
真的吗
Really?
-但不是你 对吗 -对
- But you didn't... did you? - No.
我太懒了
I'm too lazy.
你知道吗 梅丽莎
You know what, Melissa?
你整个周末都像老鹰一样盯着我
You've been watching me like a hawk all weekend.
-你一直在帮瑞尔监视我 -不是的
- You've been spying on me for Rhuaridh. - That's not true.
是吗 因为他现在正在这家酒店办入住
Oh, really? Cos he's checking himself into this hotel right now.
什么 大瑞尔在这里
What? Big Rhuaridh's here?
这是女生的周末
This is a girls' weekend.
自从他妹妹把一切都告诉他后就不是了
Not since his wee sister, here, told him about all of this.
直接从格拉斯哥开车过来 他就是这么干的
Drove straight down from Glasgow, so he did.
你为什么要这么做
What did you do that for?
因为瑞尔应该陪着安吉拉
Because Rhuaridh should be with Angela.
-她还是有生命危险 -什么
- Her life might still be in danger. - What?
你什么意思 梅丽莎
What'd you mean, Melissa?
你觉得凶手会再来一次吗
Do you think the killer's gonna try again?
这不好笑 我是受害者
This isn't funny. I'm a victim!
安吉拉
Angela...
你这个变♥态♥的小荡♥妇♥
You twisted little trollop!
荡♥妇♥ 好英式的词
Trollop? That's really English.
你告诉警♥察♥我想杀你
You told the police it was me who killed tried to kill you.
-你想杀她吗 -不想
- Did you try to kill her? - No.
很遗憾
Regrettably.
你用我们妈妈的钱买♥♥
That's our mum's money you're spending
-高级耳环 -安吉拉
- on your fancy earrings. - Oh, Angela.
还用这些钱来度假
And your holidays.
妈妈是把那些钱留给我们的
Mum left that money for us!
天哪
Oh, my God!
-怎么 怎么回事 小多 -好吧
- What? What-What is it, Doe? - Well...
也许不是我们这里的人干的
Maybe it was none of us?
也许是多米尼克
Maybe it was Dominique?
什么 多米尼克在安吉拉的酒里下药
What? Dominique spiked Angela's drink
反而把自己毒死了
then knocked it back himself?
多米尼克为什么会想杀我
Why would Dominique want to kill me?
对 他才刚认识你几个小时
Yeah. He'd only known you a few hours.
只要几个小时
That's all it takes.
抱歉
Sorry.
安吉拉 别担心
Oh, Angela, don't worry.
我在这里陪你
I'm here for you.
喂 请讲
Hello? Speaking.
对 好 再见
Right. Yeah, OK. Bye.
警♥察♥在楼下 他们想跟我谈谈
The police are downstairs. They want to talk to me.
这是个噩梦
This is a nightmare.
你去年就在约炮软件上认识多米尼克了
You met Dominique last year on Tinder.
我们有你的信♥用♥卡♥记录
We have your credit card activity.
去了三次南特 三个月前还来过巴斯
Three trips to Nantes and a jaunt to Bath three months ago.
你为什么不告诉我们你是来跟多米尼克见面的
Why didn't you tell us you came here to meet Dominique
女生们周末庆祝生日只是个幌子
and that the girls' birthday weekend was just a front?
说不说有什么区别
What difference does that make?
麦格鲁德太太 在多米尼克消失之后
Mrs McGruder, after Dominique, um... disappeared,
你离开过派对吗
did you, at any point, leave the party?
你跟他一起去过铁路吗
Did you go down to the railway with him?
不 不 绝对没有
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表