剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
But it had risen
和博克斯山的东隧♥道♥口一样高了
as high as the mouth of the eastern end of the Box Hill Tunnel -
就在多米尼克被害的时候
when Dominique was murdered.
多米尼克为你准备的
What was the special surprise
特别惊喜是什么 麦格鲁德太太
Dominique had in store for you, Mrs McGruder?
我怎么知道
How do I know?
你和伊桑巴德·金德姆·布鲁内尔同一天生日
You share your birthday with Isambard Kingdom Brunel.
他是谁 他也在派对上吗
Who's he? Was he at the party?
不是吧
Oh, no.
不 不
No. No.
伊桑巴德·金德姆·布鲁内尔
Isambard Kingdom Brunel was the man
在1838年建了这座隧♥道♥
who built this tunnel back in 1838.
他设计了隧♥道♥角度 使得一年仅有一个时刻
And he angled his tunnel such that there's only one point in the year
能让阳光直接照进隧♥道♥
when the sun shines directly through it.
那个时刻就是他生日当天的黎明
And that point is dawn on the morning of his birthday.
和你的生日是同一天
A birthday that he shares with you...
麦格鲁德太太
Mrs McGruder.
这就是多米尼克想给你的生日惊喜
This is the birthday surprise that Dominique wanted to show you.
也就是在这时你杀了他 安吉拉
And that's when you killed him, Angela.
我不 我什么都不记得
Look, I don't... I don't remember anything.
我喝醉了
I was drunk.
我会怎么样
What's gonna happen to me?
你可怜的父亲
Your poor dad.
他会怎么样
What's gonna happen to him?
-现在小瑞尔一定归我了 -什么
- I think I'll definitely get wee Rhuaridh now. - What?
我要和你离婚 争抚养权
I'm divorcing you and going for custody.
不要 瑞尔 安吉拉 他不是认真的
No! Rhuaridh! Angela, he doesn't mean it.
告诉她你不是认真的 瑞尔
Tell her that you don't mean it, Rhuaridh.
我不会让一个罪证确凿的杀人犯养育我儿子
I'll not have my son brought up by a convicted murderer.
你滚 瑞尔 是你
Piss off, Rhuaridh. It was you!
是你干的
You did this!
你还有我 我会一直一直陪着你
Look, I'm here for you. I am always, always here for you.
我们找个好律师 你不会坐太久牢
Look, we'll get you a good lawyer, you won't be in prison for long.
我们就 我们就告诉法官你有精神病
And we'll just... we'll just tell the judge that you are mental.
记得吗 那次我收到停车罚单就是这样
Do you remember I did that when I had that parking ticket?
不不不不 小多 让我安静一会
Oh, no, no, no, no, Dozy. please just give me a minute!
你老是嘴里不停地说
You know, you never just stop talking.
都是废话
It's just nonsense.
只是
Just...
我要想一想
I need to think.
安吉拉 你
Angela, please...
闭嘴
Shut up!
小多 我 我很抱歉
Dozy, I... I'm so sorry.
我没做过
Look, I... I didn't do this.
我什么都没做过
I didn't do anything.
我没有杀多米尼克
I didn't kill Dominique.
看起来并非如此 安吉拉
That's not how it looks, Angela.
一切都归功于多德警官
It was all down to Sergeant Dodds.
是多德警官最后终于
Sergeant Dodds was the one who really, ultimately,
把案子破了 长官
cracked the case, sir.
我希望能跟您说清楚
I just wanted to make that clear.
清楚了 很清楚 过于清楚
You have. Very. Excessively.
皇家检察署对证据很满意
CPS are happy with the evidence so...
多德警官干得不错
well done, Sergeant Dodds.
希望他通过体♥检♥吧
And let's just hope he passed his medical.
什么
What?
没案子的空档 让他做了个加急检查
Down time between cases. Thought I'd fast-track it.
有问题吗 麦克唐纳德高级督察
Is there a problem, DCI McDonald?
多德警官是
Sergeant Dodds is...
他的头脑
his brain...
他走的话 我也走
If he goes, I go.
知道了
Noted.
你还好吗
You all right?
我 我不知道 长官
I, uh... I don't know, ma'am.
他们怎么说
What did they say?
好像我
Seems I...
我的血压和胆固醇水平
I have the blood pressure and the cholesterol levels of...
相当于25岁
...of a 25-year-old.
-什么 -25岁的专业运动员
- What? - A 25-year-old professional athlete.
什么 你认真的吗
What? You being serious?
我刚刚
I just...
我刚刚竟然还
I can't believe I just...
长官
Er, ma'am.
拘留所刚打来电♥话♥
Custody Suite just called up.
安吉拉·麦格鲁德想要她的隐形眼镜
Angela McGruder wants her contact lenses.
他们需要我们去找多琳·沃伦拿
They need us to get them from Doreen Warren.
什么
What?
多琳·沃伦替安吉拉保管隐形眼镜
Doreen Warren keeps Angela's contact lenses.
我的隐形眼镜呢
Where's my contact lenses?
多德警官 你觉得我能当一名好警探吗
Sergeant Dodds, do you think I'd make a good detective?
我跟她说
I said to her,
你应该买♥♥一副那种感光变色眼镜
you should get yourself some of those light-sensitive specs.
我在派对上拍了一段视频
I took a video at the party.
我要我的惊喜
I want my surprise.
长官 我们得谈谈多琳
Ma'am, we need to talk about Doreen.
-我们抓错人了 -是的 长官
- We've banged up the wrong suspect? - Yes, ma'am.
-我觉得是 -你觉得是
- I think so. - You think so?
你觉得是 是什么意思
What do you mean you think so?
我没法证实 抱歉 长官
I can't prove it. I am sorry, ma'am.
我刚刚还告诉豪斯曼
Ahhh. And I've just told Houseman...
告诉他什么 长官
Told him what, ma'am?
你可能有25岁运动员的血压
You might have the blood pressure of a 25-year-old athlete,
但是你的脑子相当于85岁的...企鹅
but you have the brain of an 85-year-old... penguin.
-企鹅 -算了
- Penguin? - Oh, never mind.
我们究竟能证明什么 有任何证据吗
What CAN we prove? Is there anything?
什么都没有
Nothing.
我们只是必须说明真♥相♥
We just have to come clean.
我会说明真♥相♥
I-I'll have to come clean,
承担一切后果
...take what comes.
好吧 最后再试一次
Right. One last crack at it.
但无论我做什么 你都听我的 好吗
But whatever I do, you follow, OK?
是 长官 谢谢您 长官
Yes, ma'am. Thank you, ma'am.
别叫我"长官"
Don't start ma'am-ing me.
-我这么做是为我自己 -是 长官
- I'm doing it for myself. - Yes, ma'am.
英迪格酒店
非常感谢 爱德华多
Thank you very much, Eduardo.
多琳
Doreen.
你们好
Oh! Hiya.
你们出去一下
We need the room.
我一直在想 我妈婚前姓麦克唐纳德
You know, I was wondering, my mum's maiden name is McDonald.
你也许是苏格兰人
Maybe you're Scottish.
我们也许是亲戚
Maybe we're related.
远远不止如此 多琳
Bit more to it than that, Doreen.
安吉拉·麦格鲁德的隐形眼镜
Angela McGruder's contact lenses.
它们整个周末都在你包里 对吗
They've been in there all weekend, haven't they?
也许吧 我不记得了
Oh, maybe. I can't remember.
我大部分时间都不知道发生了什么
I don't know what's going on half the time.
这就是你 对不对 愚蠢透顶
That's you, isn't it? Daft as a brush.
分不清"新年"和"纽约"
Don't know if it's New Year or New York.
笨蛋多琳
Dozy Doreen.
看看这个
Look at this.
"复杂的填字游戏"
"Fiendish."
那花了你多长时间
How long did that take you?
两分钟还是三分钟 完全没出错
Two? Three minutes? No mistakes.
数独
-没有丝毫犹豫 -我只是擅长而已
- Not a hint of hesitation. - I'm just good at it.
我们调查过你
We've pulled background on you.
你在银行申请过晋升
You applied for promotion at the bank.
他们测过你的智商
They made you do an IQ test.
高达138分
You scored 138,
你属于全球最聪明的1%人群
which puts you in the top one percent of the population.
他们给你提供了一份在伦敦交易大厅的工作
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表