剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
But... see?
但每一杯杯把的颜色都不一样
Each of the glasses has a different-coloured stem.
意味着红色的就一个
Which means the red one is unique.
那个特定的杯子就是杀人工具
So that particular glass is the murder weapon.
是安吉拉·麦格鲁德的杯子
And it's Angela McGruder's.
我没有发现其他人用那个杯子喝酒
I can't find anyone else drinking from that glass.
整晚上都是她在用
She had it the whole night.
黛博拉·温威克就先缓一缓吧
Deborah Winwick goes on the back burner then.
对安吉拉的朋友展开全面背景调查
Full backgrounds on Angela's mates.
她们的身份已经从目击证人变成嫌疑犯了
Their status has just gone from witnesses to suspects.
不 不可能
No. No way!
你们真的认为我们中有人要...
Oh, you seriously think that one of us would...
吃氟硝安定的意义
The whole point of Rohypnol
就是让男的能迷倒女孩子 他们好去...
is for men to knock out girls so they can...
那个杯子里的药物足以瞬间致命
That glass had enough toxics in it to kill instantly.
而安吉拉是唯一用它的人
And Angela was the only one using it.
我的天
Oh, my God!
你们找我... 因为你们认为是我吗
You're talking to me... because you think it was me?
我
Me?!
我想要杀死安吉拉
I tried to murder Angela?
我们率先和你谈话的原因 多琳
The reason we're talking to you first, Doreen,
是因为你好像不像其他人喝得那么醉
is because you don't seem to have drunk as much as everyone else.
还有是因为你的确罩着安吉拉
And because you DO look after Angela.
她是我最好的朋友
She's my best friend.
你更像是她的仆人吧
Seems more like you're her servant.
不 她有时候喝起酒来是会比较猛
No. I mean, she gets a bit mad with the drink sometimes,
所以我就照顾她啊
so, I just look after her.
我们谁都不会去伤害安吉拉的
None of us would do anything to hurt Angela.
我们不过是格拉斯哥来的普通女孩子
We're just ordinary girls from Glasgow.
不像那么英格兰人
We're not like you English.
不会因为大家不喜欢我们 我们就互相残杀
We don't go around killing each other cos people don't like us.
多琳 想想 你看到有谁给安吉拉的杯子动手脚吗
Doreen, think, did you see anyone tamper with Angela's glass?
没看见
No.
戴利先生的铁路模型让你分了神
You were distracted by Mr Daly's model railway.
你为什么会这么说
What makes you say that?
从你们发的照片
Well, from the photos that you all sent.
你在铁路模型边待了20分钟呢
You spent 20 minutes at that model railway.
我对多德警长圆面包很感兴趣
I'm on a bun safari, Sergeant Dodds.
你知道巴斯的圆面包很出名吗
Do you know Bath is famous for its buns?
而这些个 就是著名的巴斯圆面包
And this, here, is the famous Bath bun,
不要和萨利伦圆面包混了
not to be confused by the Sally Lunn bun,
-我回头会去尝尝那个的 -多琳
- which I will be sampling later. - Doreen...
你要不要吃个圆面包 多德警长
Would you like a bun, Sergeant Dodds?
我这有果酱和焦糖酱...
I've got jam and caramel spread...
不 他不想吃圆面包 多琳
No. He would not like a bun, Doreen.
-梅丽莎和凯茜呢 -她们在酒店
- Where's Melissa and Cath? - They're at the hotel.
她们宿醉很严重
They've got terrible hangovers.
好吧 我让多德警长留下来
OK. Well, I will leave Sergeant Dodds here
记录你的完整口供
to do your full statement.
再见
Bye!
好吧
Right. Now...
你确定不接受我的诱惑吃上一口吗 多德警长
Are you sure I can't tempt you to a wee nibble, Sergeant Dodds?
如果我不是心里有数的话 沃伦小姐
If I didn't know any better, Miss Warren,
我会觉得你是想分散我的注意力
I would think that you're trying to distract me
不去关注你被分了神这件事呢...
from the fact that you were distracted...
因为那铁路模型
by the model railway.
你说得对
You're right.
我被那些火车分了神
I was distracted by the wee trains
而我本应去照看安吉拉
when I should have been looking after Angela.
我辜负了她 警长
I've let her down, Sergeant.
我也辜负了你
And I've let you down, too.
你辜负了我 沃伦小姐
You've let ME down, Miss Warren?
-对 -怎么辜负我了
- Yeah. - In what way?
这说来话长了
This is gonna take a wee while.
我明白你要说什么...
I know what you're gonna say -
女人间的友谊可能会失控但...
female friendships can get out of hand but...
你是她妹妹 凯茜
Well, you're her sister, Cath.
我和我姐姐也是这样 相爱相杀
I'm the same with mine - love-hate.
也许相杀的情绪失控了
But maybe the hate got out of hand?
-别冒傻气了 -我不是说
- Don't be daft. - I'm not saying
我们和安吉拉没有矛盾
that we haven't both got issues with Angela.
但我们不会...
But we wouldn't...
我们杀不了人
We couldn't.
我们怎么知道去哪儿买♥♥那些个怪药呢
How would we know how to buy those weirdo drugs?
如果我有个哥哥
If I had a brother,
我看见他的老婆与一个帅气的小伙子
and I saw his wife acting inappropriately
举止不当...
with an attractive young man...
我想我会很生气的
I imagine I might get angry.
我的确很生她的气 但...
I WAS angry at her, but...
这新鲜吗
what's new?
安吉拉喜欢被人关注 她就是喝多了
Angela likes to be the centre of attention. She was just drunk.
说实话 警长... 我没过脑子
Honestly, Sergeant... I wasn't thinking.
但当你那女上司
But when your lady boss,
当她说多米尼克被谋杀了 死掉了
when she said that Dominique was murdered, as well as dead,
我全都忘了
I forgot all about it.
什么全都忘了
Forgot all about what?
我录了像... 在派对上
I took a video... at the party.
多米尼克呢 他在哪儿
Where's Dominique? Where is he?
我想要我的惊喜
I want my surprise!
-他去哪儿了 -她说的惊喜是指什么
- Where did he go? - What surprise is she talking about?
我也不知道
I don't know.
多米尼克为她生日准备的浪漫大惊喜吧
Some big romantic surprise Dominique had for her birthday.
今天是安吉拉的生日
It's Angela's birthday today.
沃伦小姐 你能否把这个发给...
Miss Warren, do you think you can you send this to...
-案件调查室吗 没问题 -邮箱地址是...
- The incident room? No bother. - The email address is...
我在发呢 警长 我过目不忘
I'm on it, Sarge. Photogenic memory.
安吉拉 你的朋友有谁会因为什么事恨你吗
Angela, have any of your friends got anything against you?
我的姐妹
My pals?
-你认为我的姐妹儿有人想... -调查需要
- You think one of my pals tried to... - It's one line of inquiry.
但她们都很爱我
But they all love me.
你看多琳 但她是我最好的闺蜜
Well, look, I mean, there's Doreen? But she's my bestie.
小多连只苍蝇都不敢杀 凯茜是我妹妹
Dozy couldn't kill a dead fly. Cath's my sister.
而且梅丽莎是 瑞尔
And Melissa's... Rhuaridh!
我丈夫来这里干什么
What's my husband doing here?
梅丽莎发短♥信♥给我了
Melissa texted me.
梅丽莎
Melissa?
我就跳上车 直接从格拉斯哥开过来了
I jumped in the car and drove straight down from Glasgow.
你的婚戒呢 安吉拉
Where's your wedding ring, Angela?
我把它落在酒店了 小瑞尔呢
I left it at the hotel. Where's Wee...
小瑞尔在我妈那
Wee Rhuaridh's at my mum's.
麦格鲁德先生 你能想到为什么会
Mr McGruder, can you think of any reason
有人想杀你妻子吗
why anyone would want to kill your wife?
你昨晚又喝醉了吗
Were you hammered again last night?
瑞尔 我到这鬼地方过周末就是个噩梦
Rhuaridh, I am having the nightmare weekend from hell here.
真的有人想杀我 而你根本不在乎
Someone actually tried to kill me, and you don't give a shit!
我不在乎
I don't give a...
抱歉
Sorry.
安吉拉和我总是争执不断
Angela and I haven't been getting on too well.
上个月被隔离两周让我们俩吵得不可开交
Two weeks in isolation last month had us at each other's throats.
希拉里很可爱 非常高贵典雅
Hilary's lovely, dead classy and elegant.
我跟你说过 她嫁给了安吉拉的爸爸
I told you, she's married to Angela's dad.
接下来就是我发挥侦探才能的地方了
Now, here's where I would make a good detective.
你有没有注意到希拉里的脑袋侧面
Did you notice that Hilary's got one of those wee turquoise veins
-有根蓝绿色的小血管 -脑袋
- at the side of her napper? - Napper?
-透 -透 头 我没注意到
- Heed. - Heed? Head. Er... No, I hadn't noticed.
看 这时候就该让我来接替你的工作
Well, see, this is where I'll be coming for your job.
希拉里
Hilary!
上个月是她和我爸结婚一周年纪念
It was her and my dad's first anniversary last month.
他给她买♥♥了对钻石耳环 要五千镑
He buys her a pair of diamond earrings? Five grand's worth.
我当时想 不 不 我受够了
I thought... oh, no, no. Enough's enough.
所以我在网上查了她
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表