剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
I'm not one of your suspects.
戈登·爱姆伍德让局长的老婆
Gordon Elmwood's asked the CC's wife...
没错 他是她的朋友
Oh, yes, he's her friend.
向丈夫吹枕边风
...To have a word in her husband's ear.
米克·埃尔金斯在伦敦的律师
Mick Elkins's London solicitor
要求我们拿出调查令
is demanding a Professional Standards Investigation.
全是因为你准许那个罗伊·吉尔伯特
All because you allowed this Roy Gilbert...
我没有准许 是他自己闯进去的
I didn't allow anything. He gate-crashed.
-是他越权 -那他现在跑了
- He overstepped his remit. - Well, he's gone now!
如今我成了众矢之的 劳伦
This has become a multi-pronged attack on me, Lauren.
你打算怎么做
What are you gonna do about it?
那个 长官 我们相信
Uh, well, er, we believe, sir,
壮志男儿的员工被杠铃骗了
that weights were used to fool the Magnificent Men.
他在说什么
What is he talking about?
别管杠铃了 如果埃尔金斯是幕后黑手
Forget about the weights. If Elkins was behind it,
他不会把杠铃留在袋中 我们眼皮底下
he wouldn't leave the weights in the bags under our nose, would he?
早就在埃文河里了
They'd be in the Avon by now.
度完蜜月了吗 劳伦
Honeymoon over, Lauren?
我不度蜜月 长官
I don't do honeymoons, sir.
好
Ok.
我们来分♥析♥分♥析♥
Let's kick the tyres on this.
这些人从一开始就在骗我们
These guys have been lying to us from the start.
而且基于他们和死者之间的经济关系
And considering their financial relationship with the victim,
我认为他在敲诈他们
I think he was blackmailing them.
-拿什么敲诈 -我不知道 但看看故事线
- Over what? - I don't know, but look at the pattern.
2016年 他们四人搬到巴斯 住同一栋公♥寓♥
In 2016, the four of them move to Bath to share an apartment block.
一年后 弗兰基出现并且住了进去
A year later, Frankie turns up and moves in.
回到1985年 他们四人在诺丁山买♥♥下一栋房♥子
Go back to 1985, the four of them buy a house in Notting Hill.
-一年后 弗兰基住了进去 -不是四人
- A year later, Frankie moves in. - Not four of them.
-什么 -什 1985
- What? - What, er... 1985...
我觉得住在那栋房♥子里的可能有五个人
...I think there may have been five people living in that house.
能不能请你把图片放大
So, if you can just enlarge that for us, please,
帕奇考夫斯基探员 就是镜子那里
Detective Constable Paciorkowski? Just on the mirror there.
可以调清晰一点吗
Can we make that clearer?
他是谁
So, who's he, then?
米克·埃尔金斯
Mick Elkins?
不对 不是米克吧
Nah, that's not Mick, is it?
不是 绝对不是
No. Definitely not.
他们的确告诉我们在1985年
They did tell us there were four of them
住在诺丁山那栋房♥子里的是他们四个 是吧
living in that house in Notting Hill in 1985, didn't they?
是的 他们说过 长官
Yes, they did, ma'am.
我看这个人像在自己家一样
Well, he looks right at home to me.
可能是男朋友或者室友 不过
Could be a boyfriend or a mate, but...
深入调查诺丁山那栋房♥子
Drill down hard on that house in Notting Hill.
房♥主 出租情况 一切的一切
Ownership, tenancies, anything and everything.
你什么时候发现的
When'd you find out about this?
在我去图书馆的时候 长官
When I went to the library, ma'am.
-周一 -是的 长官
- On Monday? - Yes, ma'am.
你为什么周一不告诉我
Why didn't you tell me on Monday?
我只是
Well, I just...
当时我以为不重要 长官
I didn't think that it was important at the time, ma'am.
重不重要由我判断
I decide what is and isn't important.
这里的规则就是这样 你们给我信息
That's how it works here. You give me information
我对其作出分♥析♥
and I turn it into knowledge.
一发现信息就要交给我
But I do need the information as soon as we find it.
是 长官
Yes, ma'am.
行了
All right.
-什么事 -罗伊·吉尔伯特发来消息
- Yes? - Message from Roy Gilbert...
给多德警官
...for Sergeant Dodds.
他希望你去事故现场见他
He wants you to meet him at the crash scene.
他对这个案子有个推想
He has a theory about the case.
不能放过一丝可能 长官
Well, no stone unturned, ma'am.
好 行 去听听你的怪人小伙伴的推想
Yeah, OK. Fine. Go get your weird little friend's theory.
这样说不合适 长官
Well, that's not fair, ma'am.
罗伊·吉尔伯特是个品行端正的人
Roy Gilbert's a good and decent man.
这里是天堂 这里是旅途终点
'This is paradise. This is the end of the journey.
心之所向
'The destination.
这里就叫幸福居所
'This is a place called happiness.'
卡 非常好 芭芭拉 谢谢你
And cut! Really well done, Barbara, thank you.
谢谢你
Thank you.
天啊
Oh, for God's sake...
没想到你还是个演员
I didn't know you were an actress.
不是的 如你所知 我是80后的偶像
I'm not. I'm an '80s icon, as you know.
吸引产权兑现人群[55岁以上] 你懂的
Clickbait for the equity release demographic. You know...
"哥哥 把房♥子签给我们 我就是你的"
"Sign your house over to us, boys, and... you get me."
这是谁 背景里面那个人
Who's this? There, in the background.
-我不知道 -真的吗
- I don't know. - Really?
他在你们的房♥子里 1985年在诺丁山
He's in your house. In Notting Hill. In 1985.
我看他像是在自己家一样
Looks right at home to me.
抱歉 我不知道
I'm sorry. I don't know.
多德警官
Sergeant Dodds.
希望我没耽误你办正事
I hope I haven't dragged you away from anything important.
没有 我
No, Sir. I, er...
我好像已经变成
I seem to have become, erm...
多余的人了
...superfluous.
彼此彼此
Join the club.
请容我分♥析♥ 我是这样想的
If you'll indulge me a little, this is what I'm thinking.
如果我想的没错
If I'm correct,
的确是米克·埃尔金斯毁了热气球之旅
and Mick Elkins did sabotage his own balloon trip...
关键在于燃料罐
It's all about the fuel tanks.
这正是我想说的话
You took the words right out of my mouth.
对 我相信关键就在于燃料罐
Yeah, I believe it is all about the fuel tanks.
但问题是 埃尔金斯是怎么让壮志男儿的人
But the question is, how did Elkins fool the Magnificent Men
-误以为燃料罐是满的 -杠铃
- into thinking they were full? - Weights.
警官 我开始觉得自己多余了
Sergeant, I'm beginning to feel superfluous myself.
我去埃尔金斯公♥寓♥的时候
Well, when I went to Mr Elkins's apartment,
注意到有两个十公斤的健身杠铃不见了
I noticed that two ten-kilogram fitness weights were missing.
那就对了
That's it.
那就是我的推想中缺失的部分 那就是证据
That's the missing piece in my theory. That's the proof.
除非我们能找到那些杠铃
Only if we can recover those weights.
我疑惑的也是这个
And that's my problem, sir.
我知道他们坐热气球升空
I know they went up with the balloon,
知道他们又下来了
I know they came down again,
但我去物证室找时 什么也没有
but when I went to Exhibits... nothing.
不见了
Gone.
那么它们到底去哪了
So where in the blazes are they?
埃尔金斯把它们怎么了
What did Elkins do with them?
除非
Unless...
除非他把它们从这里偷偷带走了
Unless he smuggled them away from here?
在我们眼皮底下
From under our noses?
怎么可能 他们落地的时候
How could he? The place was crawling with police
这里到处是警♥察♥ 壮志男儿的人也在这
when they landed, the Magnificent Men were here,
-他怎么可能 -对 你说得对 当然不行
- I mean, how could he...? - No, you're right. Of course not.
除非
Unless...
唯一的可能性就是 有其他人
The only other possibility is that... someone else...
把它们转移了
removed them.
不是 我觉得还有其他可能
No. I don't think that is the only other possibility.
长官 我相信埃尔金斯把它们扔掉了
Sergeant, I believe Elkins dumped them.
我觉得他从空中抛下去了
I think he threw them overboard,
就在他们把弗兰基推下去之后
just after they'd thrown Frankie overboard.
埃尔金斯不能冒险留着它们一起着陆
Elkins couldn't risk landing with them on-board.
要是我们搜查燃料罐的袋子
I mean, what if we searched the fuel tank bags?
他就会被抓个现行
He'd be caught red handed.
没错
That's it!
肯定是这样 聪明 太聪明了
That's exactly it. Brilliant, sir. Quite brilliant!
警官 这是个典型的航♥空♥事故调查局案例
Sergeant, standard Air Incident Investigation Agency practice.
我们重现飞行过程
We recreate the flight.
相同型号♥的飞机 相同天气 相同高度
So, same type of plane, same weather, same altitude,
相同飞行路径 我们主要是为了找证据
same flightpath. Now, mostly, we're looking for evidence.
残骸 缺失部分
So, debris, missing parts.
也许 你和我 在空中一起找
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表