剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Life... your lives...
在你们杀死我朋友后都改变了
changed when you killed my friend.
这值吗
Was it worth it?
这真的值吗
Was it really worth it?
半夜梦回惊醒的时候
In the wee small hours?
他们总能全身而退 这是弗兰基说的
They always land on their feet. That's what Frankie said.
我想"不会了 这次不会了"
And I thought, "Not any more. Not this time."
你无法证明他们杀了约翰·马尔科姆
You couldn't prove they murdered John Malcolm,
所以你逼他们杀害了弗兰基
so you forced them to murder Frankie.
警长 如果有来生
You know, Sergeant, in another life,
我们俩可以成为很好的朋友
you and I could have been friends.
你利用了我 先生 你还想杀了我
You took advantage of me, sir. Then you tried to kill me.
一个孤独太久的人
A man spends too long alone,
只会责怪除自己以外的任何人
he ends up blaming everyone but himself.
我迷失了方向
I lost my bearings.
该走了 罗伊
Time to go, Roy.
他们在诺丁山那个房♥子下面发现了一具尸体
They've found a body under the house in Notting Hill.
已经用牙医记录确认了 是约翰·马尔科姆
Met have confirmed dental records. John Malcom.
很不错 长官
Very good, ma'am.
我们已经下班了
We've clocked off.
你知道吗 长官 我就是独居的
Do you know, ma'am, I live alone.
我不会抱怨
I'm not complaining.
我会躺在我自己的床上
That's my bed and I'll lie in it.
但是
But...
冬天总会来 阴暗潮湿又寒冷
we go through winter, and it's dark and it's wet and cold
街上空荡荡的 我们都只能待在自己家里
and... the streets are empty and we're all stuck in our houses.
有时你甚至会觉得太阳永远不会再出来了
Sometimes, you think the sun'll never shine again.
然后
And then...
然后五月的周末来了
...then the Mayday weekend comes.
每一年 我都很期待五月的周末
Every year, I look forward to the May weekend.
因为那说明夏天来了
Cos that means that the summer's here,
所有人 都会出来
and all the people, they come out...
我不喜欢空荡荡的街道 长官
I don't like empty streets, ma'am.
罗伊很讨厌人群和游客吧
Roy hated crowds and tourists, didn't he?
所以虽然我很不想这么说 但我错了
So, it pains me to say it, but... I was wrong.
你和他完全不一样
You're nothing like him.
-如果我不迷失方向的话 -你不会的
- If I don't lose my bearings. - Yeah, well, you won't.
你要不要再来一瓶老古怪 警长
Would you like another Old Peculiar, Sarge?
当然了...
I would indeed...
高级督察
...Detective Chief Inspector.
行吧
Yeah, right!
喂 很合拍
Hey... Funky.
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表