剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
They offered you a job on their trading floor in London.
但你拒绝了
But you refused.
我妈没我不行 安吉拉也一样
My mum can't do without me. Neither can Angela.
他们都需要我
They need me.
安吉拉利用你
Angela uses you.
控制你 经常打击你
Controls you, constantly dragging you down,
贬低你
and undermining you.
她的蠢朋友衬得她光彩照人
Her daft pal that makes her look gorgeous.
那些带刺的话每次都很伤人 对吗
It cuts every time, doesn't it? Those barbs.
年复一年 你的一生都是如此
Year in, year out, all your life.
只有这样安吉拉才能感觉好一些
Just so Angela can feel better about herself.
你根本不了解我
You don't know anything about me.
我知道 多琳 我知道你害怕生活
I know this, Doreen - I know you're scared. Of life.
安吉拉利用了这一点
And Angela exploits that.
你知道她出轨多米尼克
You knew about her affair with Dominique.
所以你决定杀了多米尼克
So you decided to kill Dominique
并把所有责任都推到安吉拉身上
and blame it all on Angela.
但你需要武器 所以你从瑞尔那里偷了药
But you needed a weapon so you stole the drugs from Rhuaridh.
杀了多米尼克 而安吉拉会痛苦终生
Kill Dominique... and Angela suffers for the rest of her life.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我怎么能在聚会上策划好所有事
How could I have planned all that stuff at the party.
-我连我们要去哪里都不知道 -没错
- I didn't even know we were gonna go there. - No.
你是不知道
You didn't.
但你来巴斯就是为了杀死多米尼克
But you arrived in Bath planning to kill Dominique.
你只是不知道到底要怎么做
You just didn't know exactly how you were going to do it.
直到你看到吉米·戴利的铁路模型
Until you saw Jimmy Daly's model railway.
当他解释说 那是对博克斯山隧♥道♥
And when he explained that it was an exact replica
精确的复♥制♥品
of the area around Box Hill tunnel...
当你意识到那天正是布鲁内尔的诞辰
And when you realised it was Brunel's birthday that very day...
博克斯山隧♥道♥的日出
每年伊桑巴德·金德姆·布鲁内尔诞辰
黎明的阳光都会直接穿过博克斯山隧♥道♥
诞辰倒计时
好吧
Well...
沃伦小姐
Miss Warren...
在如此天赐的巧合下
with the stars and the planets aligned for you.
你精心策划了
And you set in motion a complex
一系列复杂又巧妙的事件
and ingeniously orchestrated sequence of events.
首先 当安吉拉说她需要一副新隐形眼镜时
First, when Angela said she needed a fresh pair of contact lenses,
你说你忘拿替换的隐形眼镜
you said you'd forgotten the replacement contact lenses
并给了她一副变色眼镜
and gave her some light-sensitive glasses instead.
接着
Next.
你告诉多米尼克 阳光会在
You told Dominique that the sun shone
安吉拉生日那天的黎明穿过博克斯山隧♥道♥
through Box Hill Tunnel at dawn on Angela's birthday.
你说这对她来说是个浪漫的惊喜
And you suggested it would be a lovely romantic surprise for her.
你主动提出要安排一切
You offered to arrange everything.
你让多米尼克独自离开聚会
You told Dominique to leave the party on his own
通过地下设施去隧♥道♥
and go to the tunnel via the underground facility
绕更远的路以避开梅丽莎刺探的目光
taking the longer route to avoid Melissa's prying eyes.
你告诉他你会让安吉拉
And you told him you'd send Angela down later
过会直接过来
via the direct route.
然后 多米尼克一离开
Then, once Dominique had left,
你就拿走了安吉拉的眼镜
you got hold of Angela's glasses.
是你 而不是安吉拉
And it was you, not Angela...
拿着掺有致命药量的鸡尾酒
who took the cocktail laced with a fatal dose of the drug
去了隧♥道♥
down to the tunnel.
你也许告诉多米尼克 安吉拉在来的路上了
Maybe you told Dominique Angela was on her way.
但多米尼克喝了那杯鸡尾酒
But Dominique drank the cocktail.
那杀了他 多琳
And it killed him, Doreen.
你知道你没有太多时间
And knowing you didn't have much time
安吉拉的眼镜由于阳光照射已变黑
and with Angela's glasses now darkening by the sunlight
你匆忙返回♥派♥对
you hurried back to the party.
把眼镜还给了她
And returned them to her.
然后你用自己的手♥机♥拍了段视频
Then you took a video on your phone.
当在时机成熟时 放给我看
Which you showed to me. When the time was ripe.
我有吗 警长
Did I, Sergeant?
我真有做吗
Did I really?
整个周末 你为我提供了一连串调查线索
All weekend, you've laid a trail of clues for me to follow.
一个会导致你最好的朋友
A trail which resulted in your best friend
被逮捕并被指控谋杀的线索
being arrested and charged with murder.
相当高明 沃伦小姐
Brilliant, Miss Warren.
非常 非常高明
Quite, quite brilliant.
警长
Sergeant...
我只是一个来自格拉斯哥的普通小姑娘
I'm just an ordinary, wee girl from Glasgow.
谁会相信你呢
Who's gonna believe you?
你没法证明我离开了那幢房♥子
You can't prove that I left the house
去了那条隧♥道♥ 对吗
and went down to that tunnel, can you?
没错
No.
我们没法证明
We can't.
这就是这事的高明之处
Which is what's so brilliant about it.
但一个男孩死了
But a boy is dead.
一位无辜的年轻人
An innocent young man.
只是为了你能毁掉安吉拉的生活
All so you could destroy Angela's life.
我不知道你在说什么
I don't know what you're talking about.
我是笨蛋多琳
I'm Dozy Doreen.
是我把塑料小人放在铁轨上躺着的
I left that wee figure lying dead on the railway tracks.
如果是我杀了多米尼克 我为什么要这么做
Why would I do that if I killed Dominique?
这很不聪明 不是吗
That's not very brilliant, is it?
因为你希望我们知道
Because you wanted us to know.
你希望我知道
You wanted ME to know
是你干的 哪怕我没法证明
that you'd done it even if I couldn't prove it.
你希望被人听到 多琳
You wanted to be heard, Doreen.
这个周末 沃伦小姐
This weekend, Miss Warren...
是你一生中最快乐 最激动人心的时刻
this has been the happiest, the most exciting time of your life.
你把我们都骗了
You've fooled us all.
我 麦克唐纳德高级督察
Me, DCI McDonald...
安吉拉 你所有的朋友
Angela, all your friends.
整个运输系统都关闭了
The whole transport system shut down,
整个太阳系都在按你的步调运转
the whole solar system dancing to your tune.
这太不可思议了
That's incredible.
但是
But...
如果你脱罪离去
if you walk free...
除了我们没有人会知道
no-one, apart from us, will ever know.
没人知道你一直以来有多聪明
No-one will ever know just how clever you've been.
回到格拉斯哥
Back to Glasgow.
回到银行
Back to the bank.
没有人 你妈不会
And no-one, not your mum,
安吉拉不会 你的朋友们不会
not Angela, not your friends...
没人会听你说 对吗 多琳
...no-one hears you, do they, Doreen?
没人听我说
No-one hears me.
从来没有
Ever.
多德警长听你说了
Sergeant Dodds heard you.
因为他
Because he's...
太天真
...innocent.
你骗了多德警长
You fooled Sergeant Dodds.
你让他看起来很愚蠢
You've made him look stupid.
他可能因为你丢了工作
He could lose his job because of you
而他天生就是干这行的
and he was born to do this job.
这份工作对他来说就是一切
A job that means everything to him.
因为在这份工作中 有人会听他说
Because in this job, he is heard.
为了正义
For the right reasons.
把这个给安吉拉
Give them to Angela.
告诉她我不再是她朋友
Tell her I'm finished with her.
我曾被逐出教会
I got ex-communicated, you know.
不是被弗兰西斯主教
Well, not by Pope Francis, I didn't.
而是奥唐纳神父 他禁止我告解
But Father O'Donnell banned me from confession.
我一次可以在那里待四个 有时是五个小时
I could be in there for four, sometimes five hours at a time -
只是为了几声"万福马利亚"
all for a couple of Hail Marys.
我会给你你想要的
I'll give you what you want.
你可以拿到认罪书
You can have your confession.
但是
But...
我是多琳
I'm Doreen.
还会有很多麻烦事
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表