剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
真有趣
Fascinating.
谢谢你的信息
Thanks for these.
你们提供了不下五百个人选
You guys have given us over 500 leads.
敌人是自私的代价
Enemies are the price of selfishness.
你为什么这么自私
What made you so selfish?
我要怪撒切尔夫人
Well, I blame Mrs Thatcher.
你为什么这么身心健康
What made you so wholesome?
八十年代的时候 弗兰基是个小恶棍
Back in the '80s, Frankie was this vicious little thug.
他怎么能加入你们的独家...
How come he got to be in your exclusive...
不 弗兰基是我们的一份子
No, Frankie was one of us.
我们都出身普通家庭
We all come from very modest backgrounds.
我父亲是米尔顿凯恩斯的邮递员
My father was a postman in Milton Keynes.
当年就是要那样
That's what it was all about back then.
碰碰运气
You know, chancing your arm.
打造形象
Inventing yourself.
抓住机遇
Grabbing opportunities.
明白吗
Do you see?
但必须要心狠手辣 我们正是如此
But you had to be brutal. And we were.
真是让人血脉偾张 老天 太让人激动了
And it was thrilling. God, it was thrilling.
激动到神智不清了
Thrilled myself into a stupor.
装酷就是很蠢
Being cool looks rubbish.
-我们都爱弗兰基 -你们会"爱"吗
- We all loved Frankie. - You do "love"?
弗兰基也爱我们
And Frankie loved us,
所以他才会献出自己的生命
which is why he gave his own life.
这是瞎话 你心知肚明
That is bullshit and you know it.
我该留下还是离开
Should I stay or should I go?
他是跳下去还是被推下去的
Did he jump or was he pushed?
我没法证明他是跳下去的
I can't prove that he jumped,
你也没法证明他是被推下去的
you can't prove that he was pushed.
除非你们当中有人承认...
Unless one of you confesses...
或者叛变
or breaks rank.
继续啊 自私点
Go on. Be selfish.
把别人推出热气球 保全自己
Chuck the others out the balloon and save yourself.
我们这群名人朋友 有着深厚的友谊
We are a group of firm, fast and famous friends.
没人会有丝毫叛变的念头
None of us would dream of breaking ranks.
他们都是这么说的
That's what they all say.
你在试图让我们互相攻击
You're trying to get us to turn on each other.
但我们可是受害者
But we're the victims here.
有人想杀我们
You know, somebody tried to kill us.
他们已经成功杀掉可怜的弗兰基了
And they succeeded in killing poor old Frankie.
你确实给我们详尽列举了
Well, you certainly have given us a comprehensive list of
很多潜在真凶
potential culprits.
但是...你告诉其中哪个人了
But, erm... which of them did you tell?
是你组织的热气球旅行 埃尔金斯先生
It was you who organised the balloon trip, Mr Elkins,
作为给朋友的惊喜
as a surprise for your friends.
格雷姆小姐 爱姆伍德先生
That's what Miss Graham and Mr Elwood
还有索姆纳小姐是这么说的
and Miss Somner told us.
他又来了
He's doing it again.
想分♥裂♥我们是吧
Trying to split us up.
先生 你是唯一对这场旅行知情的人
You, sir, were the only one who knew that the trip was happening.
所以你有告诉别人吗
So, did you tell anyone else?
-没有 -为什么要准备惊喜
- No! - Why the surprise?
因为我就是这样
It's what I do.
我为朋友们这么做 因为我爱他们
I do what I do for my friends because I love 'em
他们也爱我
and they love me.
我们都爱弗兰基 弗兰基也爱我们所有人
And we loved Frankie. Frankie, he loved all of us.
我们的关系牢不可破
We are unbreakable.
快点接受吧
Now deal with it.
牢不可破
Unbreakable?
不可能 没人牢不可破
Nah. No-one's unbreakable.
至少在我们面前不行
Not to us.
我们需要更多筹码
We just need more leverage.
才能施加更多压力
More leverage gets us more pressure.
更多压力就会让他们招供
More pressure gets us a confession.
抱歉又说些我的拙见 高级督察
Sorry to chuck my tuppence worth in again, Detective Chief Inspector,
但我们不该重点调查另一个凶手的作案方法吗
but shouldn't we focus on the other culprit's modus operandi?
他是怎么接触到壮志男儿的设备的呢
I mean, how did he get access to the Magnificent Men's equipment?
也有可能是"她"...
Well... or she...
说得对 警长
Good point, Sergeant,
这年头可说不准女士们能做些什么
there's no telling what ladies are capable of these days.
谢了 罗伊
Thanks for that, Roy.
所以如果说这次旅行是个惊喜
So, if the trip was a surprise,
那还有谁知道
who else knew about it?
埃尔金斯先生说他没有告诉任何人
Well, Mr Elkins told us that he didn't tell anyone.
他是在包庇谁吗
So, is he protecting someone?
长官 看来你的判断没错
Ma'am? Looks like you were right.
我知道 你说哪一件事
I know. About what?
搜查顾问小队刚找到了这个
PolSA search team just recovered this...
在尸体十米远处
ten metres from the body.
由铁丝固定
Steel wire fixing.
这就能解释受害人手指上的刮痕了
Explains the scratches on the victim's fingers.
这是杰姬外套上的
That's from Jackie's coat.
跟我来
Come on.
我在想...
I wonder...
不能妥协 没有纲领
No compromise, no platform!
公开抵♥制♥某人 常针对言辞或行为不当的名人
取消文化 多有创意啊
Cancel Culture. How original.
《女权主义的致命弱点》
你们读过这本书吗
Have you read the book?
有钱有权的中产阶级妇女
Posh, privileged, middle-class women
号♥称她们能代表全世界一半的人口
claiming they speak for half the population.
发生了什么 杰姬
What happened, Jackie?
三十年前 你可是激进女性主义的代表
30 years ago, you're the face of radical feminism.
是什么改变了你的想法
What changed your mind?
生活
Life.
蓄意破坏和推人是有联♥系♥的
Sabotage and the push are connected.
米克·埃尔金斯都有参与
And Mick Elkins is behind both.
出版商都要爱惨你了
Ooh, publishers are gonna love you.
芭芭拉 你说弗兰基掉下去的时候
Barbara? You said that when Frankie fell,
他没抓任何东西或者任何人
that he didn't grab onto anything or anyone.
但我们刚找到了这个
But we've just recovered this,
在马什先生尸体十米开外
ten metres from Mr Marsh's body.
这和你外套上的扣子一样 杰姬
This matches the buttons on your coat, Jackie,
我看到你补了新的
which I can see you've replaced.
你确定他没有挣扎吗
Are you sure there wasn't a struggle?
听着 弗兰基的死是因为某个精神错乱的疯子
Look, Frankie's dead because some psychotic maniac
对热气球动了手脚
sabotaged that balloon...
是你干的 埃尔金斯先生
You, Mr Elkins...
为了掩盖自己谋杀了弗兰基
...to give yourselves cover to murder Frankie.
你疯了吗
What are you, nuts?
你有那个能力
You have the capabilities.
快把这个蠢货弄出去
Get this clown out of here.
蠢货
Clown?
你觉得我很搞笑吗
You think I'm funny?
我父亲可是参加了那些"探路者"任务
My father flew those Pathfinder missions.
请你注意点 吉尔伯特先生
Excuse me, Mr Gilbert...
我们失去了很多善良的人
We lost a lot of good men,
正直的人 就为了你们这些...
decent men, who fought for your...
我的整个童年
My whole childhood,
都在德国的战后军事基地度过 居特斯洛
military bases in Germany after the war, Gutersloh,
我几乎没过来英国
I hardly saw anything of England
因为我们在为国牺牲
because we were making sacrifices
就为了你们这样的寄生虫...
for the likes of parasites...
请你马上出去 吉尔伯特先生
Outside! Now, please, Mr Gilbert.
太过分了 吉尔伯特先生
Out of order, Mr Gilbert.
听着 我一直在想
Look, I've been thinking.
米克·埃尔金斯飞行滑翔机和热气球的时间
Mick Elkins has over 200 hours' flying time
超过两百个小时
in gliders and balloons.
清醒点 伙计
Get real, mate!
他要是想杀弗兰基 还有更简单的方法
If he wants to kill Frankie, there are easier ways.
如果你知道气囊的大小
If you know the dimensions of the envelope.
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表