剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
谁具备专业知识和机会
who had the expertise and the opportunity.
-那才是你的重点 -是 长官
- That's your priority. - Yes, sir.
让我最好的人手调查呢
Got my A-team on it.
空客... A320新型
Airbus... A320neo.
市场上最棒的长距离单通道机型
Best long-range single-aisle model on the market.
我可以从发动机的声音上听出来
I can tell by the engine note.
这是我和我孙子小乔治玩的游戏
It's a game I play with little Georgie, my grandson.
你... 当过兵 对吗 吉尔伯特先生
You're... ex-military, aren't you, Mr Gilbert?
皇家空军
RAF.
从学校一毕业就去了 和我父亲一样
Straight from school. Like my father.
我在第一次海湾战争里驾驶狂风GR1战斗机
I flew Tornado GR1s in the first Gulf War.
攻击伊♥拉♥克♥空军基地和石油冶炼设施
Hit the IRAF bases and oil refineries.
还是挺吓人的
Hairy stuff.
但他们不会养你一辈子 对不对
But they won't keep you on forever, will they?
所以他们一让我退役 我飞了十年的商用飞机
So once they retired me, I flew commercial for ten years.
廉价航♥空♥公♥司♥
Budget airline.
当然了 因为我的年龄
Course, cos of my age,
他们给我的是所谓的无固定工作保障合同
they put me on what's known as a zero-hours contract.
西班牙东南部地中海港口城市
每周五次飞阿利坎特
Five times a week to Alicante.
乘客呢...
And the passengers...
去度假的人
..holidaymakers.
现在的人都那么没教养 是不是
People are so uncouth nowadays, aren't they?
于是我加入了航♥空♥事故调查局
So I joined The Air Incident Investigation Agency.
兼♥职♥的
Part-time.
-也许在准备时就没放上去 -他在那干什么
- Maybe it wasn't put in the set-up. - What was he doin' up there?
-解释一下 -我们一直都做准备啊
- Explain! - We always prep.
来吧 警长
Right. Come on, Sergeant.
去破解这倒霉案子吧
Crack this blasted case.
遵命 舰长
Aye-aye, Captain.
你那是海军的 警长
That's Navy talk, Sergeant.
对不起 请原谅 长官
Oh, yeah, sorry. I beg your pardon, sir.
破坏
Sabotage?
不可能 所有的我们都做了安全检查
No way. We safety checked everything.
反复检查过
Double-checked.
你们是什么时候做安全检查的
When did you do your safety checks?
周日晚上 十点结束的
Sunday night. Finished at ten.
我们装好拖车 为周一一早做好准备
We loaded the trailer ready for Monday morning.
我们早上5点半回去的
We were back at 5:30am.
我们已经确认了 燃料罐当时是空的
We've already established that the, fuel tanks were empty.
燃料表指针被粘在了满的位置
The fuel gauges were glued on full.
不
No.
那些燃料罐是满的
Those tanks were full.
它们的分量是满的
They felt full.
满的燃料罐和空的燃料罐
What's the weight difference
重量上相差多少
between a full tank and an empty one?
10公斤
10 kilos.
米克·埃尔金斯把气球升上去时
When Mick Elkins took that balloon up,
那些燃料罐是满的
those tanks were full.
这是芭芭拉·格雷姆周一早上拍的
This was taken by Barbara Graham, Monday morning.
他们的胳膊绝对都绷紧了 长官
Their arms are definitely straining, ma'am,
很明显他们抬着的是20公斤
it's obvious they're lifting 20 kilos.
-这个你假装不出来吧 -对 长官
- You can't fake that, can you? - No, ma'am.
热气球的两个小伙子不会对我们撒谎吧
The balloon boys aren't lying to us, are they?
他们为什么要这样呢 为什么要破坏自己的气球呢
Why would they? Why sabotage your own balloon?
可那些燃料罐上去的时候有20公斤
How on Earth could those tanks weigh 20kg on the way up,
而下来时却是空的 这到底是怎么回事呢
but were empty on the way down?
那就得靠你和你哥们儿罗伊来弄清楚了
That's up to you and your mate Roy to figure out.
-哥们儿 -对不起 是同事
- Mate? - Sorry, colleague.
60年代末成立的英国著名摇滚乐队
至于那几位佛利伍麦克乐队的大佬们
As for Fleetwood Mac up there,
我们就依命令行事
we do as we're tasked
将他们当做幸存者和受害者去对待
and we treat them as survivors and victims.
但仅仅因为他们的气球被动了手脚
But just because their balloon was sabotaged
并不能说他们没有把弗兰基推下去
doesn't mean they didn't push Frankie out.
那很难证明 长官
That's difficult to prove, ma'am.
除非他们中有人叛变 来做证人
Unless one of them breaks ranks and turns witness.
那我们就离间离间他们
So we drive a wedge between 'em.
那可是不小的挑战 长官
That's quite a challenge, ma'am.
他们可是一辈子的朋友
They are lifelong friends.
你一定也有那么几个一辈子的朋友吧
You must be the victim of a few lifelong friendships.
有雷吉·卡特赖特 甜嘴儿卡迈克尔
There's Reg Cartwright, Soapy Carmichael.
不对 他去年圣诞夜去世了
Oh, no, he passed away last Christmas Eve.
艾瑞克...
Eric...
老是忘掉他的姓 他有个老婆
always forget his second name, he's got a wife.
还有 斯坦 做店招的
And Stan, yeah, the sign writer.
他有读写障碍
He's dyslexic.
读写障碍还能做店招
Dyslexic sign writer?
对 斯坦 他自己有个方法
Oh, yes, Stan. He's got a system.
-近来我不太和这些人见面了 -为什么
- I don't see so much of those boys these days. - How come?
长官 当人到了我这个年纪
Well, ma'am, when men get to my time of life,
他们就会离群寡居
they isolate themselves, you know, socially.
我男朋友就迷上了五人制足球
Boyfriend's got himself a five-a-side game.
-那还真不赖呢 -是吗
- Right, good for him. - Is it?
我不确定想让他就固定下来
Not sure I want him putting down roots.
毕竟我们也没有计划要一直留在这里 对吧
It's not like we're planning on staying forever, are we?
是啊 长官
OK, ma'am.
我不得不告知各位 我们已经证实你们的坠落
I have to inform you that we've established that your crash
是人为的破坏造成的
was the result of a deliberate act of sabotage.
什么 不是疏忽吗 那两个小伙子...
What? Not negligence? The boys at...
不是的 先生 是有计划预谋的破坏
No, sir. Planned, pre-meditated sabotage.
抱歉 我们都有点紧张
Sorry, we're all a bit stressed.
如果你们看到任何异常或者可疑的东西
If you see anything unusual or suspicious,
直接拨这个号♥码找我们
give us a ring directly on this number.
不用迟疑
Don't hesitate. OK?
你们能想出有谁会对你们有怨恨吗
Can you think of anyone who might be holding a grudge against you?
没有 我们才来巴斯几年
No. We've only been in Bath for a few years.
我不觉得我们里面的谁会有什么麻烦
I don't think any of us have had any problems.
也许再往前想想呢 1985年那会儿
Maybe further back. As far as 1985?
你为什么会想到那个时候
Why would you think that?
我们在弗兰基的兜里发现了这个
We found this in Frankie's pocket.
你们觉得他为什么会揣着这个
Why do you think he was carrying this?
不知道
No idea.
你们认识弗兰基有多久了
How long have you known Frankie?
80年代中吧
Since the mid '80s.
-对 -那么拍摄这照片时
- Yeah. - So, when this was taken,
他已经和你们在诺丁山一起住了
he shared the house with you in Notting Hill?
没有 只有我们四个
No. It was just the four of us.
弗兰基搬进来是...
Frankie didn't move in until...
86年吧
'86?
对不起 索姆纳小姐
Sorry, Miss Somner,
刚才你说房♥子里只有你们四个人住...
when you say it was just four of you in the house...
这和现在的案子有什么关系
What's this got to do with anything?
你们应该赶紧去
Surely you should be trying
把对气球做了手脚的人给抓住
to nick whoever it was who messed with the balloon?
是这个人杀死了弗兰基
That's who killed Frankie.
可按格雷姆小姐的说法 马什先生是自杀的
Actually, Mr Marsh killed himself, according to Ms Graham.
我自然调动了所有警力调查蓄意破坏的人
Obviously, I'm putting everything into the sabotage investigation,
但我对弗兰基的家人有责任
but I do have a duty to Frankie's family.
他没有家人
He didn't have any family.
他有什么会跳下去的原因吗
OK. Was there a reason he jumped?
为了救我们
To save us.
如果不是弗兰基跳了下去
If Frankie hadn't jumped.
吊篮就会坠下去 我们都会死掉
The basket would have gone and we'd all be dead.
他...对我们很上心
He was... devoted to us.
我想因此他才会在兜里放着那种照片
And I suppose that's why he carried that picture in his pocket.
他上周把钥匙丢了
He lost his keys last week,
他宁可在酒店住了一晚
and rather than wake any of us up to let him in,
也不愿把我们叫醒给他开门
he spent the night in a hotel.
你为什么这么确定他是跳下去来救你们呢
How can you be so sure that he jumped to save your lives?
我们都在那上面 命悬一线
We were all up there clinging on for dear life.
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表