剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
Say it, Jackie. Say what you're thinking.
-是你给我们下套吗 -不是
- Did you set us up? - No!
拜托 杰姬
Come on, Jackie.
-小戈 -我要和我的律师聊聊 米克
- Gordy? - I should talk to my lawyer, Mick.
开什么玩笑
You're kidding!
我没有 这简直是胡扯
I did NOT! This is crap!
芭芭拉
Barbara?!
我不知道 真的 我不知道
I don't know, really... I don't know.
-你给我们下套 -我没有
- You set us up! - No, I didn't!
-他们要把你扔出去了 米克 -你给我们下套
- They're chucking you out the balloon, Mick. - You set us up!
那是你的纽扣 杰姬 他们找到了你的纽扣
It was your button, Jackie! They found your button!
因为弗兰基扯了下来
Cos Frankie pulled it off!
我们都冷静一下
Let's just take a step back here.
我没有给任何人下套
I didn't set anyone up.
我是最无辜的
I'm the innocent one here.
我只是想拯救大家
I was trying to save everyone!
是他们干的
They did it!
是他们干的
They did it!
我不怪你
I don't blame you.
35年要随叫随到满足他
35 years, sex on tap.
弗兰基也喜欢有你作陪吧
Frankie liked you on his arm, too, didn't he?
带你去酒吧 给狐朋狗友们炫耀
Took you down the pub... impressed the lads.
你推了他 芭芭拉
You pushed him, Barbara.
我也会在法庭上作证
And I'll swear to that in court.
好吧
Ok.
你要因涉嫌谋杀被捕了 芭芭拉
You're going for murder, Barbara.
你们俩协助谋杀 至于你 米克
You two, accessories to murder. And as for you, Mick...
埃尔金斯先生是无辜的
Mr Elkins is innocent.
什么
What?
周日晚上
Sunday night.
溜进壮志男儿的拖车的人不是埃尔金斯先生
It wasn't Mr Elkins who broke into the Magnificent Men trailer.
而是你 吉尔伯特先生
That was you, Mr Gilbert.
是你对热气球做了手脚
It was you who sabotaged the balloon.
换了安全钩
Changed the carabiner
并把埃尔金斯先生的哑铃片放进了燃料箱里
and slipped Mr Elkins's weights in with the fuel tanks.
然后 坠落之后
Then, later, after the crash,
是你清理了犯罪现场
it was you who cleared the crime scene of our people
在我们眼皮底下偷偷带走了
so that you could smuggle Mr Elkins's weights out
埃尔金斯的哑铃片 并用来陷害埃尔金斯先生
from under our noses and use them to frame Mr Elkins.
但恐怕就是你的宝贝背包出♥卖♥♥♥了你
But I'm afraid that your trusty rucksack gave you away.
你还记得你第一次见到我们的时候吗 先生
The first time you met us. Do you remember, sir?
你还记得发生了什么吗
Do you remember what happened?
早上好 麦克唐纳德高级督察
Good morning, Detective Chief Inspector!
它崩开了
It snapped...
因为暴♥力♥有两个你从埃尔金斯先生家里
because you were carrying those two ten-kilo weights in it
偷出来的十公斤哑铃片
that you'd stolen from Mr Elkins's apartment.
你这个小混♥蛋♥
You little shit.
除了这个漏洞意外 其他的一切
Apart from that, it was all planned and executed
都像行军一般缜密完美
with military precision.
太重了
There's too much weight.
如果他们不扔一个人下去 他们都会死
If they don't lose someone from the basket, then they'll all die.
没有时间抽签 没有时间讨论
There's no time to draw lots, no time to discuss it.
但你早就知道他们会选择谁
But you knew exactly who they'd choose to lose.
弗兰基·马什
Frankie Marsh.
非常天才 吉尔伯特先生
It was genius, Mr Gilbert.
你就是那只看不见的手 营造出了
You were the invisible hand that modelled the perfect,
那充满杀机 千载难分的绝妙机会
murderous, now-or-never moment.
不在场的凶手
The killer who wasn't there.
那这其实并不是谋杀
So, it wasn't really murder.
当然是谋杀了 她推了他
Of course it's a murder! She pushed him!
我当时别无选择
I didn't have a choice.
弗兰克本来就会死
Frankie would have died anyway.
没错 我是推了弗兰基
I mean, yes, I did push Frankie,
但其实我没有杀死他 对吗
but I didn't actually murder him. Did I?
你好好想想 芭芭拉其实救了我们的命
When you think about it, Barbara actually saved four lives.
多么伟大无私啊
How uncharacteristically selfless.
你们没办法抓我 那在法庭上并不成立
You can't arrest me. It won't stand up in court, will it?
不
No.
停下 别笑了 你以为...
Stop it! Stop laughing. You think...
我这样的人 住在郊区的普通人
People like me, you know, ordinary people who just live in the suburbs
永远不会起什么风浪...
and don't make a fuss about everything...
你们觉得我们很可笑吗
You think we're funny?
我们很无聊 很无趣吗
We're dull? We're boring?
我们一路抗争
We fought!
我父亲一路抗争
My father fought!
他是个好人 缺死了
Good men... died.
他把他的一切都奉献给了英格兰
Gave EVERYTHING for England!
我们抗争...
We fought for...
是吗 伙计 我们不可笑 所以...
So, is that it, mate?! We don't wear a poppy, so...
约翰·马尔科姆
John Malcolm.
说吧 罗伊 和他们说你为什么这么做
Go on, Roy. Tell them why you did it.
吉尔伯特先生在德国的居特斯洛长大
Mr Gilbert grew up in Gutersloh in Germany.
在一个空军基地
On an RAF base.
边上就住着他最好的朋友 约翰·马尔科姆
Next door to his best friend, John Malcolm.
约翰离开了家
John ran away from home.
去了伦敦
To London.
他当时才16岁 我后来再也没有他的消息了
He was 16. I never heard from him.
他切断了所有联♥系♥ 我和他父母都联♥系♥不上他
He cut off all contact. With me, with his mum and dad.
他们去找过 但还是放弃了
They went looking, but gave up.
我也来找了 来到了你们家
I went looking. I came to your house.
诺丁山 1985年
Notting Hill, 1985.
是弗兰基应门的 他笑了
Frankie answered the door. He laughed.
说约翰上去不见了 不知道去哪里了 我找了
Said John just up and gone, didn't know where. I searched,
但是一直没有找到他 警♥察♥也一直没有找到他
but I never found him. Police never found him.
他的妈妈崩溃了
It was the end of his mum.
什么都不知道 不知道他到底怎么了
Not knowing. Never knowing what happened to him.
1985年后就没有再发现约翰·马尔科姆的踪迹
We found no trace of John Malcolm after 1985.
他好像人间蒸发了
It seems he disappeared.
35年后 你在这里 在巴斯 遇到了弗兰基
And then, 35 years later, you run into Frankie here. In Bath.
你接近他
You approach him.
约翰·马尔科姆到底出了什么事
What DID happen to John Malcolm?
弗兰基又冲我笑 他醉了
Frankie laughed at me again. He was drunk...
冲着我胡言乱语
started rubbing it in my face.
于是我继续给他灌酒
So I got him more drunk.
他开始说起你们
He started ranting about you people.
你们排挤他 但你们摆脱不了他
About how you excluded him, but you couldn't get rid of him
因为他知道 他知道你们都做了什么
cos of what he knew. He knew what you did.
他上周把钥匙丢了
'He lost his keys last week,
他宁可在酒店住了一晚
'and rather than wake any of us up to let him in,
也不愿把我们叫醒给他开门
'he spent the night in a hotel.'
弗兰基和你说了什么 他们做了什么
What did Frankie tell you? What did they do?
你们雇弗兰基...杀了我的朋友
You paid Frankie... to kill my friend.
1986年 你们在诺丁山花三万买♥♥下了一幢房♥子
In 1986, you four bought the house in Notting Hill for 30 grand.
只要三万 这是合法的购买♥♥权
30 measly grand, on the basis of a legal entitlement to purchase,
因为你们在那里定居 三年后
because you squatted there. Three years later,
你们把那个地方卖♥♥了150万
you sell the place for 1.5 million.
但其实约翰·马尔科姆才是原本住在那里的人
But John Malcolm was the original squatter.
他有购买♥♥权 但你们除掉了他
He had first entitlement to buy. Until you got rid of him.
你们不是靠自己的本事往上爬的
You didn't pull yourselves up by your bootstraps.
你们牺牲了一个无辜的年轻人
You took the life of an innocent, expendable young man.
贪婪的感觉很不错吧
Greed was good, eh?
尸体在哪里
Where's the body?
我已经让苏格兰场组织了20多名专家
Right now, I have a 20-man specialist search team in the Met
准备好将你们原来的住处拆成一片片
waiting to pull your old house apart, piece by piece,
一点都不放过 这需要时间和金钱
brick by brick. It's gonna take time and it's gonna take money.
等判刑的时候
When it comes to sentencing,
法官知道这些肯定会很生气
judges tend to get angry about things like that.
而且说实话
And let's face it...
你们也都不是什么有前途的年轻人了
none of you are bright young things any more.
尸体在哪里
Where's the body?
人生 你们的人生
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表