剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表
什么
W-What?
你这话什么意思 他跟我一点都不像 长官
What, that chap? He's nothing like me, ma'am.
我有点生气 你居然会这么认为
And, I'm a tad put out you'd even think that.
实际上 我非常生气
Quite a large tad, in fact.
我以为"有点"的意思是不太生气
I thought tads were small.
并不总是
Not always.
对不起
Sorry.
我男朋友总是告诉我
My boyfriend keeps telling me,
"想想就行 劳伦 别说出来"
"Think it, Lauren, don't say it."
-我们和好了吗 -我想是的
- Are we good? - Yeah, I suppose.
那我们合拍吗
Are we funky?
不 不 长官 我们不合拍
No, no, no, ma'am. We're not funky.
-现在还不是 不是 -好吧
- Not at the moment. No. - Well...
我会以此为目标的
...it's something to aim towards.
但这个 真的很奇怪 对吗
But this... this is really weird, isn't it?
他们四个1985年住在一起
The four of them lived together in 1985.
如今 35年后 他们又重新住在了一起
And now, 35 years later, they're living together again.
我知道 长官 连我都觉得很奇怪
I know, ma'am. Even I think that's weird.
"我们只是上去共度美好时光"
'We were just up there having a lovely time.'
"然后就有东西断了"
'Then something snapped.'
这个
This.
那是个承重150公斤的安全钩
Now, that is a 150kg carabiner,
对这种尺寸的热气球来说 太小 太轻了
which is too small, too light for a balloon of this size.
现在壮志男儿公♥司♥的人
Now, the Magnificent Men,
说他们用了四个承重2500公斤的安全钩
they say they use four 2,500kg carabiners.
说得没错 这是过失犯罪 对吗
Well, there you go, it's criminal negligence, right?
热气球公♥司♥雇佣了这些男孩
The balloon hire boys,
看到了吧 他们偷工减料
see, they cut corners.
这就是证明 案子结了
And this proves it. Case closed.
并没有
Not really.
不幸的是
Well, unfortunately,
那个证据在你手里
that evidence has been in your possession
已超过六小时 先生 所以
for over six hours, sir, so...
它用不了 涉及保存和一致性的问题
It's compromised. Raises issues of preservation and continuity.
那燃料罐呢
What about the fuel tanks?
它们什么情况
What about 'em?
我们正从古城巴斯上空下落
We're coming down on top of Bath...
我在想
And I'm thinking,
如果我们有人从建筑区的上空掉去怎么办
what if one of us fall out over a built-up area?
所以我试着飞高点 去田野
So I tried to get some height, get to a field.
但 喷火器用不了
But the... the burner wasn't working.
怎么用不了
In what way not working?
它喷火喷了几秒钟
It fired up for a couple of seconds,
然后这个傻♥逼♥玩意儿就熄火了
then the bastard thing cut out.
请文明用语 先生
If we could keep our language respectable, sir.
我们在录音
We are recording.
那备用燃料罐呢 先生
What about the, reserve fuel tank, sir?
当时没时间换燃料罐
There was no time to switch tanks.
你没看见弗兰基跳出去吗
And you didn't see Frankie jump out?
没有
No.
-为什么这么问 -这是谁的东西
- Why? - Who does this belong to?
没错 是我的
Yeah, it's mine.
真正的轰炸机司令部
Authentic Bomber Command,
第八探路者部队的
Number 8 Pathfinders Force.
-算是吧 -我是说
- If you say so. - I mean,
探路者夜间突袭时会飞到核心编队的前面
Pathfinders flew ahead of the main formation on night raids.
向德军目标投掷照明弹
Dropped flares on German targets.
这些小伙子是最勇敢的人
Bravest of the brave, those boys.
抱歉 吉尔伯特先生
Excuse me, Mr Gilbert...
你为什么会戴着这个
Why were you wearing it?
只是为了好玩
Just a bit of fun.
现在不好玩了 先生 有人死了
No fun now, sir. A man dead.
听着 死者是我朋友
Look, it's my friend who's dead.
你们的工作是找出他为什么会死
And it's your job to find out why.
我们现在聊完了吗
Now, are we done?
吉尔伯特先生
Mr Gilbert?
谢谢 埃尔金斯先生 这很有帮助
Thank you, Mr Elkins. This is very helpful.
我找人送你出去
I'll get someone to show you out.
请过来一下 吉尔伯特先生
A word, please, Mr Gilbert.
好吧 我想我得制定一些基本规则
Right, I think I'm gonna have to set some ground rules here.
我就是个笨蛋
I'm a nincompoop!
那些物证
Exhibits!
扣押财产室
闲人免进
可用体积
这是满的 全满
This is full. 100% full.
抱歉 我年纪大了 变得犹豫不决
I'm sorry, I'm getting dithery in my old age.
全满吗
100% full?!
但埃尔金斯先生告诉我们
Yet Mr Elkins told us
他让热气球上升到两千多米
that he took the balloon up to over 2,000 feet!
我在想
I wonder...
谢谢你 警长
Thank you, Sergeant.
怎么了
What?!
多德警长
Sergeant Dodds,
你能在我背包左手边最上面的口袋里
if you go in the top left-hand pocket of my rucksack...
谢谢 警长 和我的一样
Thank you, Sergeant. Same as mine.
没错
Yep.
你发现了什么
What have you got?
看看这个 警长
Have a look at this, Sergeant.
看看这个 就在指针后面
Have a look at that, just behind the pointer.
什么 是什么
What? What is it?
这个指针被
This pointer's been...
黏住了
glued.
热气球上备用燃料罐的气压表也被黏住了
The gauge on the balloon's spare tank was also glued to full.
这两个燃料罐
Now, between them,
里面的天然气只够
the tanks only have enough gas
飞到2350英尺的高度
to get the flight to a height of 2,350 feet.
在这个高度 劣质的安全钩崩开了
At which point, the rogue carabiner snaps.
气球开始下降高度
The balloon starts to lose altitude,
而当埃尔金斯打喷火器时...
and when Elkins fires the burner...
什么都没有
...nothing.
罐子里没有燃料
There's no fuel in the tank.
吉尔伯特先生 我不想催你
Mr Gilbert, I don't wanna rush you here,
但你能不能给我们一个结论
but do you think you might have a conclusion for us?
我想可以
Yes, I do.
我相信有人不知用何手段进入了壮志男儿的内部
I believe someone somehow accessed the Magnificent Men's premises,
将牢固的安全钩换成了个承重力小的
replaced a strong carabiner with a weak one,
将燃料罐放空
emptied the fuel tanks
并把指示表指针粘在满的位置上
and they glued the gauges to full.
麦克唐纳德高级督察
Detective Chief Inspector McDonald,
我们现在调查的是一桩精心策划的
we are now investigating a deliberate, meticulously-planned
致命破坏行为
and fatal act of sabotage.
这是一桩实现谋划的暴行
A premeditated act of violence
针对一群守法公民
directed at a group of law abiding citizens,
一人身亡 但原本可能是五人都死亡的
resulting in one fatality, but could have been five.
我希望你去向幸存者们保证我们会一直保护他们
I want you to assure the survivors of our ongoing protection.
是 长官
Yes, sir.
我还真记得那些人八十年代的样子
I actually remember those people from the '80s.
我那时是个新浪漫主义者
I was a New Romantic, you know?
80年代英国新浪漫时期最具号♥召力的流行偶像
像乔治男孩那样吗
What, like Boy George?
我就当你没说过这句话吧 劳伦
I am choosing to ignore that, Lauren.
那四个当时是名人
Those four were celebrities back then.
-是吗 -没错
- Really? - Yes.
很显然他们这些年一直都过得挺滋润
And they have obviously weathered the years well.
至少不缺钱
Financially, at least.
那就意味着他们在巴斯有不少关系
Which means they're well connected in Bath,
-所以你对付他们要小心行事 -我回答
- so tread gingerly around them. - I will.
-但... -但什么
- But... - But what?
我们还是没能解释受害者手上的口子
We still haven't explained the scratches on the victim's hands.
但要把注意力放在破坏行动的具体实施上
But concentrate on the logistics of the sabotage.
破坏是如何进行的
How it was done,
剧集 | 探案拍档(2020) | 导航列表