剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
我们在你那阴森恐怖的花房♥里 找到了所有需要的证据
We have all the evidence we need from your creepy little plant room.
我刚开始觉得找到了一个好男人
God, just when I thought I'd found a good guy.
我是个好男人
I am a good guy.
是啊 除了杀人
Yeah, except for the whole, you know,
都挺好的
killing people part.
是啊 每个人都有缺点
Exactly. Everyone has flaws.
“每个人都有缺点”?
"Everyone has flaws"?
皮特 这可不是掀不掀马桶圈的问题
Pete, it's not like you left the toilet seat up.
你杀人
You kill people.
无辜的女性
Innocent women.
为什么?
Because why?
你童年受过虐待?
What, were you abused as a child?
你♥爸♥爸打你次数太多了?
Did-- Did-- Did your dad hit you one too many times? What?
不
No.
是我妈妈
It was my mother,
她也没打我
and she didn't hit me,
她每天对我叫嚷
she screamed at me all day, every day.
所以你割断受害者的声带?
Is that why you cut all those women's vocal cords?
太明显了? 我应该把她们的心掏出来吗?
Was that too obvious? Should I have cut their hearts out instead?
所有这一切 就因为你妈妈对你不好?
All of this because your mommy was mean to you?
不 她不只是对我不好
No, she wasn't just mean to me.
她不爱我
She didn't love me.
她只爱她那个可恶的百合花♥园♥
All she loved was her stupid lily garden.
很多人都有不幸的童年
A lot of people have crappy childhoods, Pete.
我们也没成为连环杀手
We don't become serial killers.
所以 你一直在…
So what, that-- That whole time you were just using me
利用我随时掌握调查进展?
to stay ahead of the investigation?
对 一开始是的 后来…
Yeah, it started that way, and then it...
起了变化
evolved.
天呐
Oh, my God.
你打算杀死我 是不是?
You were going to kill me, weren't you?
我是说 我…
I mean, I...
我符合你的目标的特征 我…
I fit your profile, I'm...
我就是个话多的人
I'm definitely a talker.
是的 但是你说的话都那么好听
Yeah, but everything you say is so nice.
我以为 和你在一起 我终于会 有些感觉了 任何感觉 可是…
I thought with you I was finally going to feel something, anything, but...
没有
Mm, nope.
我循规蹈矩 我做了一切应该做的事
And I did everything right, everything that you're supposed to do.
烛光晚餐 带你去参加那个大会
Candlelit dinners, I took you to that convention,
给你我公♥寓♥的钥匙
I gave you a key to my apartment.
对
Yeah.
你把我骗了 恭喜你
You fooled me. Congrats.
谢谢 但是没用
Thank you, but it didn't work.
唯一让我有感觉的
The only time I ever feel anything
就是听着她们呛血而死…
is when I'm hearing them choke on their own blood...
再也说不出话
unable to talk.
我不知道 也许…
I don't know. Maybe...
也许 如果我们有更多时间相处
Maybe if we got more time together.
时间?
Time? Mm-hmm.
时间也不能改变你是冷血杀手的事实
Time wouldn't change the fact that you are a cold-blooded murderer.
有道理 但你得承认 我们有很多共同点
Good point, but you gotta admit, we have a lot in common.
我们没有共同点
We're nothing alike.
我看不一定
Oh, I wouldn't be so sure.
你内心深处 也有个黑暗角落 艾拉
There is darkness in you, Ella.
我们第一次相遇 我就发现了
I recognized it the very first moment that we met.
算了吧 克萝伊在哪儿?
Damn it, Pete! Just, where is Chloe?
我不知道 我没把她怎么样 我发誓
I don't know, okay? I didn't do anything to her. I swear.
你真的不知道她在哪儿?
You really have no idea where she is, do you?
不知道
Nope.
艾拉 明确一下
Uh, Ells, just to be clear...
这就算是你和我分手了?
This is you breaking up with me, right?
皮特 你会下地狱 万劫不复
Pete... you're going to burn in Hell.
该死的
Damn it.
这个人♥渣♥说的是真的
This human stain is telling the truth.
他不知道她在哪儿
He has no idea where she is.
我浪费了这么多时间 却找错了人!
I've wasted all this time looking for the wrong bloody person!
这都怪我!
This is all my fault!
我搞不懂
I don't understand.
她到底在哪儿?
Where is she?
还有谁会想加害警探?
Who else would want to hurt the detective?
也许不是冲着她?
What if this isn't about her?
路西法 也许这是为了伤害你?
Lucifer, what if it's about hurting you?
哈喽 警探
Hello, Detective.
一大杯脱脂杏仁拿铁 洒一点无糖焦糖
One tall non-fat almond milk latte with sugar-free caramel drizzle.
你最喜欢的 喝吧
It's your favorite, come on.
喝吧
Come on.
嘿!
Hey!
一杯七块钱呢
That was, like, seven bucks.
-上帝啊 -你抓我来干什么 迈克?
God. -What am I doing here, Michael?
别担心
Don't worry.
这只是暂时的
This is just temporary.
这只是一个更大计划的一部分
It's all part of a bigger plan.
计划?什么计划 让我更加讨厌你?
Plan? What, to make me dislike you even more?
不 不过…剧透一下!
No. But... spoiler alert!
会很精彩哟
It is gonna be epic.
等着瞧吧
Just you wait.
在那之前 我…
Till then, I, uh...
我觉得 我们应该好好叙叙旧
I figured we should catch up.
自从我们上回见面 发生了许多事
I mean, a lot has happened since we saw each other last.
我跟你有什么好谈的?
And why would I talk to you?
因为你想知道 我哥哥身上
Because you want to know what they mean,
发生的变化究竟是什么意思 尽管在内心深处
the changes that my brother's been going through. Although, deep down,
我想你已经知道了 是不是?
I think you probably already know, don't you?
又来了?
Oh, so it's this again?
要让我害怕我和路西法之间的关系?
Trying to make me afraid about my relationship with Lucifer?
警探 这就是问题了
Now, you see, that's just it, Detective.
路西法不能创造欲望 我也不能创造恐惧
Just like Lucifer can't create desires, I can't create fears.
我只是…
I just...
把已经存在的东西揭示出来
expose what's already there,
而你 姑娘 你浑身散发着恐惧
and, girl, you reek of fear.
你不知道你在说什么
You don't know what you're talking about.
所以 他新近变得刀枪不入了 这意味着什么 你不害怕?
So, what, you're not afraid of what his newfound invulnerability means?
因为 你知道 我们天使有自我实现的能力
'Cause you do know that we angels, we self-actualize, right?
他选择你在身边时丧失刀枪不入之身 这里面是有深意的
Which means him choosing to be vulnerable around you actually meant something,
我只是想指出这一点 但是…
so I'm just, you know, putting it out there, but
我不知道新近的变化又意味着什么
I wonder what this new development could mean.
你错了
You're wrong.
路西法和我比以往任何时候 都更亲近
Lucifer and I are closer than ever.
也许你是对的
Yeah, you're probably right.
我们都知道 路西法不说谎
I mean, we all know Lucifer doesn't lie.
所以 如果他说他爱你 那就是真的爱你
So, when he tells you he loves you, you know he really means it, right?
除非…
Unless...
哦 不
Oh, no.
不 他还没说呢 是吗?
No, no. no. He hasn't said it yet, has he?
尽管你对他说了?
Even though you said it to him?
那真是…
That is...
看来 你也许需要一点时间 一个人待一会儿
Looks like you'll maybe need some time to yourself, so...
我还要去办点事 但是别担心 警探
I have a quick errand to run, but don't worry, Detective.
我马上回来
I will be back before you know it.
享受这个山洞吧
Enjoy the cave.
在酒吧里找到的 喝得烂醉
Found him in a bar, wasted.
丹尼尔
Daniel.
-不! -丹尼尔!
No! No, no, no! Daniel! Daniel!
别紧张!
Relax! Relax!
别过来 别伤害我
Stay away from me, don't hurt me.
是你给了我一枪啊
Oh! Says the man who shot me.
听着 丹尼尔 我知道我们之间有分歧
Listen, Daniel, I know we've had our differences,
但眼下的问题 比你我更重要
but right now, what's happening is far more important than us.
告诉我 你看见我的真面目那晚
Tell me... the night that you saw my face,
你为什么走了又回来?
why did you come back to the house? Wha--?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表