剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你想让我带你的孩子来跟你道别吗?
Would you like me to bring your children up to say goodbye?
让他们在地狱学到的东西 都白费了吗?
And undo everything they've learned in Hell?
不要这样
Never.
我的孩子都是完美的
My children are perfect.
他们不能…
They can't be...
不能因为没有家而被驱逐
banished, because they have no home.
不能因为没有家人而被遗弃
Can't be abandoned, because they have no family.
他们永远不会被赶出众所周知的花♥园♥
They'll never be cast out of the proverbial garden.
你不能告诉他们 我今天做了什么 路西法
You can never tell them what I've done today, Lucifer.
要继续让他们坚不可摧
Not if they are going to be unbreakable.
好的 我答应你
Well, you have my word.
好吧
Well...
我没想过我会这么说 但是…
I never thought I'd say this, but...
祝你余生开心
enjoy the rest of your life.
也祝福你
Right back at you.
♪ So hold me and smile dear ♪
♪ Press your lips to mine ♪
♪ Forget the past ♪
♪ For this is ours ♪
(剧终)
那枚戒指里有莉莉丝的永生能力吗?
That ring has Lilith's immortality inside it?
是啊
Yes.
应该是的
I suppose it does.
不过对我而言 它唯一特别的地方是…
Though, as far as I'm concerned, the only thing special about it is...
它能让我想起一位老朋友
it reminds me of an old friend.
杰克和雪莉后来怎么样了?
So, what happened to Jack and Shirley?
他们从此过着幸福的生活吗?
Did they live happily ever after?
他们搬到了得梅因 所以…
Well, they moved to Des Moines, so...
也许不会吧
probably not.
我妈妈说 解决问题的唯一方法就是直面问题
My mom says dealing with your problems is the only way to get past them.
我敢打赌 杰克和雪莉路上一直聊 已经和好如初了
I bet Jack and Shirley talked the whole bus ride and fixed everything.
是啊
Yes.
是啊 也许是吧
Yes, perhaps they did.
好了
Right.
故事时间结束了
Story time's over.
谢谢 路西法 刚才很开心
Thanks, Lucifer. This was fun.
嗯 不用夸大其辞
Don't exaggerate.
故事都记下来了吗?
You got the story?
你学得不赖嘛 孩子
I taught you well, kid.
很久以前 恶魔来到纽约
Once upon a time, the Devil went to New York City.
那一年是1946年
The year was 1946.
(里诺 世上最大的小城)
你是莉莉罗斯吗?
Are you Lily Rose?
你是谁?
Who wants to know?
是我
It's me.
麦兹肯
Mazikeen.
路西法告诉你我在这里 是吧?
Lucifer told you that I was here, didn't he?
还以为恶魔更能保守秘密呢
You'd think the Devil would be better at keeping his trap shut.
不是 我是自己找来的
No, I found you all on my own.
难道你…
Have you...
一直住在这里吗?
been here all this time?
我想尝试一些事 但没成功
I gave something a shot. It didn't work out.
就这样吗?
That's it?
你就想跟我说这些吗?
That's all you have to say to me?
你想要我做什么?
What do you want from me?
我想来看看你
I wanted to come and see you.
我…
I...
我想知道你为什么抛弃我们
I wanted to know why you abandoned us.
为什么抛弃我
Why you abandoned me.
我是想让你坚强 而且我成功了
I did it to make you strong, and it worked.
看看你啊
Just look at you.
我可以看出来 你不需要任何人
I can see you don't need anyone.
是啊
Yeah.
看看我啊
Look at me.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表