剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
她特别善解人意
She was so understanding,
跟其他修女们一样
as all my sisters have been.
警探
Detective,
不是我杀死她的
I didn't kill her.
事实上 维多利亚修女被杀时 我正在做祷告
In fact, I was leading prayers when Sister Victoria was murdered.
可惜你的不在场证明是那些修女们
Well, unfortunately, your alibi is a bunch of nuns
已经可以证明 她们会为你隐瞒
who have proven that they'll cover for you.
你确定没有什么要对我们说的了吗?
Are you sure there isn't anything else you want to tell us?
我知道为什么 修女们都那么想跟你说话了
I can see why my sisters were so eager to talk with you.
如果还有更多能说的 我会说的
-If there was more to tell, I would,
但只有这些了
but that's all I have.
其他一切都在上帝的手中
Everything else is in God's hands.
如果这是他要我走的路
If this is the path He wants me on...
那他自有理由
He must have his reasons.
你真愿意这样放弃你的自♥由♥意志?
You're really willing to give up your free will, just like that?
我愿意怀有信仰
I am willing to have faith.
不是吧
Oh, come on.
我熟悉你的这种眼神
I know that look in your eyes.
多年来 我们的修道院 接纳了很多像你这样的女人
Over the years our convent has taken in many women like you,
那些感到无能为力 随波逐流的女人
women who feel powerless, adrift.
你比你想象的更有掌控力 我的孩子
You have more control than you think, my child.
你选哪个?
Which is it?
掌控或信仰?
Control or faith?
你没法同时拥有
You can't have it both ways.
我对你有信念 警探
I have faith in you, Detective.
你帮助无助的人
You help the helpless.
这需要很大的勇气
It takes great strength to do that,
我觉得你也有能力找到真凶
and I think you have the strength to find who really did this.
为什么这么久?
What is taking so long?
你在我的咖啡里加酒了?
Did you spike my coffee?
只有这样 才能撑过另一项乏味无用的任务
It's the only way to get through yet another tedious and useless task.
不客气
You're welcome.
电♥话♥记录
Phone records.
过来
Come here.
电♥话♥记录能让我们了解她
They give us a sense of who she was,
或者谁有动机杀害她
or who might have had a reason to kill her.
重点就是关注细节
It's all about paying attention to the details.
那这个细节呢?警探已经抓到凶手了
Well, how about this detail? The detective already caught the killer.
你觉得是我没有仔细观察吗?
You sure I'm the one who's not paying attention?
你过来看看这个电♥话♥号♥码
Look, this number right here. Come here.
这个电♥话♥一直出现
This one, it keeps showing up.
起初很有规律 后来频率逐渐增加
First at regular intervals, then with increasing frequency
直到她去世
leading up to the time of her death.
而她死前一天 全部都是未接电♥话♥
Then on the day before her death, it's all missed calls.
受害者没接电♥话♥
Victim wasn't answering her phone.
也许那人厌倦被无视了
Maybe somebody got tired of being ignored.
不是吧
Well, that can't be right.
怎么了?
Why?
那是德斯蒂妮佩奇的电♥话♥
That's Destiny Page's number.
头脑正常的人不会无视她吧
No one in their right mind would ignore her.
等等 明星德斯蒂妮佩奇?
Wait, Destiny Page, the pop star?
你怎么知道她的电♥话♥?
Mm. -How would you know her number?
-说起来好玩…… -算了 不想知道
Funny story-- -Never mind, don't wanna know.
我要去告诉克萝伊
I gotta tell Chloe.
只要能加快破案就行
Well, as long as it speeds things along.
也许是一个新线索
It actually might be a new lead.
干得漂亮 路西法
Great work, Lucifer.
收回那句话!
Take that back!
所以…
So...
德斯蒂妮佩奇
Destiny Page.
你知道这个名字
So you know the name.
为什么我觉得 不是因为你喜欢她的音乐呢?
Why am I guessing it's not 'cause you're a fan of her music?
因为她想买♥♥下我们的修道院
'Cause she wanted to buy our convent.
但我觉得 除我之外 没人知道呀
But I didn't think anyone knew about it other than me.
你拒绝她了吗?
You turned her down?
是啊 她很生气
Yeah, she was very upset.
等等 你们觉得 她跟维多利亚修女的死有关吗?
Wait, do you think she had anything to do with Sister Victoria's death?
我们还不清楚
We don't know.
德斯蒂妮为什么要联♥系♥ 她想购买♥♥的修道院的修女呢?
Why would Destiny Page be calling a nun at a convent that she wants to buy?
她的最新专辑 证明她有新信仰了
Well, her latest album was a testament to a new-found faith,
她现在正在创作的这张专辑 应该会延续这种风格
and the one that she's working on is supposed to continue in that vein.
请别告诉路西法
Please don't tell Lucifer.
我会替你保密的
Your secret's safe with me.
所以如果德斯蒂妮刚刚皈依
So if Destiny is a new convert,
我们应该去找她聊聊
we should go talk to her.
(开放日 房♥源出♥售♥ 阿德里亚娜纳塞尔)
准备好了吗?
Ready?
她的名字叫阿德里亚娜
Her name is Adriana.
我一直好奇她会叫什么名字呢
I always wondered what they named her.
她来了
Here she comes.
你们好 很高兴见到你们
Hello, great to see you.
我…
I...
你…
You...
简直难以置信
I can't believe it.
不好意思?
Excuse me?
你跟广♥告♥上长得一模一样
That you look exactly like you do on the bus posters.
谢谢你那么说
That's sweet, thank you.
这位是琳达
This is Linda.
-她是你的… -潜在买♥♥家
She's your-- -Potential buyer.
抱歉 我知道我们没预约
I'm sorry, I know we don't have an appointment.
没事的 进来吧
It's fine, come on in.
好的
Okay, great.
欢迎
Welcome.
-欢迎 -你好美呀
Welcome. -So pretty.
谢谢
Oh! Thanks.
麻烦你们签到吧 谢谢
If you ladies wouldn't mind signing in, thank you.
第一次看到一栋房♥子 可能会让人有些不知所措
Seeing a house for the first time can be very overwhelming.
我需要时间来适应一下
I just need time to warm up to the space.
你慢慢来
Take all the time you need,
如果中途有任何问题
and if you have any questions as we go,
-可以随便问我 -我有问题
feel free to ask. -I do.
领养
Adoption.
是不是呢?
Yea or nay?
我的伙伴是想说
What my partner is trying to say is,
学区怎么样?因为我们在考虑领养
uh, how's the school district? Because we're considering adoption.
学校非常棒 可以上到12年级
Schools are great. All the way through grade 12.
就我个人而言 我觉得你们考虑领养 简直太好了
And personally, I think it's wonderful that you're thinking of adopting.
我就是被领养的 非常幸运
I was adopted, actually. Best thing that's ever happened to me.
真的吗?
Really?
是啊 但是你跟别人交往有问题吗?
Yeah, but do you have a problem connecting with people?
通过Wi-Fi?
Over Wi-Fi?
信♥号♥♥怎么样?
How's the signal?
-我觉得没什么问题 -那保持关系呢?
I don't think there's been any problems. How about maintaining relationships?
我不知道这跟房♥子有什么关系
I'm not sure what this has to do with the house. This is...
抱歉 你说得对
Sorry, you're right.
这里看起来很温馨
This looks like a beautiful home.
是啊
It really is.
我很好奇 为什么有人会抛弃掉呢
I wonder why someone would abandon it.
能给我们一点时间吗?
Okay, can you give us a minute?
当然了
Of course.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
想让你们母女相认
Trying to get you to connect with your kid.
真的吗?我觉得你只是为了你自己
Oh, really? 'Cause it seems like you're making it about yourself,
同时还想要折磨我
while trying to torture me in the process.
或者我是想让你跟女儿说出事实
Or I am trying to get you to tell your daughter the truth.
我做不到
I can't.
你去找你妈 是因为你准备好见她了
You tracked down your mother because you were ready to see her.
但谁能知道 什么时候…
But who knows when...
或者阿德里亚娜是否准备好见我了?
or if Adriana will ever be ready to see me?
我意识到 这需要由她来决定
I'm realizing it needs to be up to her.
胆小鬼
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表