剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
身中数刀而亡
stabbed to death.
我们还在找凶器
We're still looking for the murder weapon.
他是一名电视编剧和制片人 而且
He was a TV writer.
A showrunner, in fact,
还是正在这里拍摄的电视剧的负责人
in charge of a series that shoots here on the lot.
我是说 这家伙肯定很不解
I mean, dude's gotta figure,
他是老板 他定了那么多计划 然后突然
he's the boss, he's got all these plans, and then bam!
别人对他也另有计划 你懂吧?
Somebody else has a plan for him, you know?
是啊
Hmm. Yeah.
你没事吧?
You okay?
路西法和我谈了一些不好受的事
Lucifer and I had, um, sort of a difficult conversation.
我好像还让他下地狱
I... I might have told him to go to Hell.
嗯 情感纠葛
Oh, yeah, relationship drama.
相信我 我理解你
Huh, believe me, I hear ya.
我的事能说上好久 比如在墨西哥的那次
I could tell you some stories, like this one time in Mexico,
但我肯定不会告诉你的 因为…
but I totally will not tell you some stories, 'cause... Mm-hmm.
相信我
...trust me.
如果你对他说过的最恶劣的话就是 “下地狱吧”
If the worst thing you said to him was "Go to Hell"...
那肯定没事的
...you're totally okay.
那个 你可能会这么觉得 但是…
Well, you'd think that, but--
警探!
Detective!
-路西法 -警探
Lucifer. -Detective.
谢谢你
Thank you. Hey!
-你还没走 -是的
You're still here. -Yes.
除非我知道你没事 不然我哪儿也不去
And I'm not going anywhere until I know you're okay. Oh. Well--
我是说 我很高兴你这么说 但是我很抱歉 我是说…
Well, I mean, I'm-- I'm happy to hear that, but I'm sorry. I mean...
如果上帝是为了你造的我 他可能也想让我有一样的想法
If God made me for you, He probably would want me to feel that way.
所以我只是 需要一点时间 来消化这件事
So I just... I need a little time to absorb all of it.
好吧 那在你消化的同时 我们为何不一起工作呢?
Right. Well, in the meantime, why don't we absorb whilst we work?
反正我也是上来解决事情的 不如我来帮你破案吧
I may as well help solve this murder for you whilst I'm up here fixing things.
我觉得这次没那么容易 这次不是那种案子
Uh, I don't think this is an easy fix. This isn't one of those cases
不是你能一眼看穿的那种案子
where you just waltz in and figure it out as you go.
你好啊
Oh. Hello.
我认识那个男人
I know that man.
真的?
Really?
真的 这是马特欧文斯
Yes, that's Matt Owens.
几年前我卖♥♥过他一个人情
I did him a favor a couple years ago
帮助他开始了电视编剧的事业
to help get his career started as a TV writer.
听上去不像是我们的受害者
Huh. That does sound like our victim.
-你真的认识他? -真的
Huh. You really know him? -Oh, yes.
真的 帮了他之后 他还会来找我 我们会聊上几个小时呢
Yes. I mean, even after the favor, he'd come over and we'd talk for hours.
世事难料 我还在想他最近干嘛去了
It's funny, I've been wondering what he was up to recently.
你知道的 在我过去之前…
You know, before I went...
-好吧 -嗯
Right. -Yeah.
我可能知道那个问题的答案了
I may know the answer to that.
(《迪亚波罗中尉》 别告诉他是恶魔逼你干的!)
现在回想起来 我们聊的的确 大部分都是我的事
Actually, now I think of it, we did mostly talk about me
我真是败给你了 迪亚波罗
I have to hand it to you, Diablo,
你用离经叛道的方式解决了 难住我们所有人的案子
your unorthodox method solved the case that stumped the rest of us.
你抓到了绑♥架♥犯 解救了人♥质♥
You managed to bring in the kidnapper and rescue his victim
让她及时注射了救命的胰岛素
in time to administer her life-saving insulin.
你警♥察♥当得非常出色
It's damn fine police work.
这个案子很复杂 但那个人♥渣♥没有一点机会
It was a devil of a case, but this scum didn't stand a chance in Hell.
把他关起来
Book him.
迪亚波罗
Diablo,
我没明白
I don't get it.
你是怎么从一根牙线里找到线索的?
How did you manage to get a lead from a single strand of dental floss?
就像我一直说的 傻瓜警探
Like I keep telling you, Detective Doofus...
我在地下世界有线人
...I've got connections in the underworld.
这就是你帮马特…
This is the show that you helped Matt-- -Shh!
这就是你帮马特 在电视台放送的电视剧?
This is the show that you helped Matt get on the air?
不是 我只是把他介绍给了 电视台的负责人
No, no, no. All I did was introduce him to a network exec.
我根本不知道他为什么 问我那么多问题
I had no idea why he was asking me so many questions.
但我不得不说 太惊人了
But I have to say, it's shocking.
我是说 他把我的描述变得栩栩如生 剧情的准确度
I mean, the way in which he's brought my descriptions to life, the accuracy,
真的太厉害了
is truly eerie.
怪不得他在娱乐圈能迅速成名呢
I can see why he had such a meteoric rise in the biz.
这个男人显然有着非凡的才能 谢谢你
Obviously the man was a tremendous talent. Thank you. -Thank you.
不用了 谢谢
Oh, no, thanks. Huh?
市政厅…
City Council...
让我颁给你…
has asked me to present you...
这个
with this.
谢谢各位
Thank you, everyone.
但是说真的 我要和我的搭档 分享这个荣誉
But really, I should share this with my partner.
她在哪儿?
Where is she?
舞♥女♥警探?
Detective Dancer?
抱歉 迪亚波罗
Sorry, Diablo.
我正在审讯一个嫌疑犯
I was just pumping a suspect for leads.
这是给你的奖杯吗?
Is that a commendation for you?
给我们的
For us.
如果问我谁配得上这个荣誉
If anyone deserves this,
就是这个只用了三年就从钢管舞♥女♥郎
it's a woman who's gone from the stripper pole to the detective pool
进入警界的女人
in just three years.
噢 天呐
Oh, dear.
我觉得你们应该擦一下 有点脏脏的
I think you could have given it a once-over. It's a bit tarnished.
别担心 迪亚波罗
Don't worry, Diablo.
你知道我随时愿意抛光你的喇叭
You know I'll polish your bugle any time.
好了 卡
And... cut!
很好
Great. Circle back.
那是…
That's...
你就是那样向他描述我的?
Is that how you described me to him?
那个 马特并不知道全部
Well, Matt didn't know everything.
看来他自己添加了一些创意
Obviously, he took some creative license.
他们又开始拍了吗?
Are they going again?
你们今天还在拍摄似乎挺奇怪的
So it seems a little odd that you all are shooting today,
毕竟你们的制片人今早被杀了
since your showrunner was killed this morning.
马特也会希望我们继续拍摄
Matt would've wanted us to keep going.
我们是今秋最火的剧集 他也因此非常自豪
We're the biggest hit of the fall and he was really proud of that.
观众爱死迪亚波罗了
People can't get enough Diablo.
听听
Hear, hear.
我觉得我们还在工作很恶心人
Well, I think it's gross that we're still working.
说实话 我知道说死人的坏话很不好
I mean, in all honesty, I know it's bad to speak ill of the dead,
但我并不意外马特被人刺死了
but I'm not surprised someone stabbed Matt, either.
为什么?
Um, why not?
那个人就是个控制狂
The man was a control freak.
我知道所有制片人都挺自负的 但是
I mean, I know all showrunners have to have an ego, but...
马特是个自大狂
Matt was a megalomaniac.
别这么说 他是一个艺术家
Come on. The man was an artist.
-抱歉 那是电子烟吗? -辣肉桂味的
Sorry, is that a vape pen? -Hot cinnamon.
能让我保持身材
Keeps the weight off.
你保持得非常好
You were doing so well.
话说 那个自大狂制片人
So, the megalomaniac showrunner,
是他给你选服装吗?
did he choose your wardrobe?
全是他的主意
All his idea.
他给什么我就穿什么 指哪儿我就去哪儿
I wear what he gives me, go where he tells me Oh. Okay.
好吧 那你对自己的角色
I mean, does that bother you at all,
做什么或者说什么没有发言权 你不觉得困扰吗?
that you have no say in what your character does or says?
你在开玩笑吗?
Are you kidding?
我是一部当红电视剧的主角
I'm a lead in a hit show, and you know,
现在外面都有脱衣舞娘考虑转行 做警探了
there are strippers out there considering becoming detectives now.
我算是个榜样呢
I'm kind of a role model.
真不错
Oh, lovely.
马特给了我这一切
Matt gave me that.
有意思
Interesting.
总之 你们对马特都没有意见吧?
So, anyhow, did either of you have a problem with Matt?
我们?怎么可能
Us? No way.
但是我要告诉你一件事
But let me tell you something.
我现在已经在这里拍了七集
I've been doing this job for seven episodes now,
如果说我学到了什么 那就是人为什么会杀人
and if there's one thing I've learned, it's why people kill.
那是因为那些人渴求着某种东西 你想找到凶手的话
It's 'cause they yearn for something. You want to find the killer,
先搞清楚他们想要什么
figure out their yearning.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表