剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
But the doctors, they can't...
我们已经认识一辈子了
We've known each other all our lives.
我不敢相信…
I just can't believe...
我可能会失去他
I might lose him.
也许我很幸运 跟别人没有过这种感情
Guess I'm lucky I never got attached to anybody that way.
不许那么说
Don't you say that!
我跟比尔的每一天都是恩赐
Every day with my Bill is a gift.
知道我们可能没有多少时间了…
Knowing we may not have much time left...
只会让那段时光更甜蜜
only makes it that much sweeter.
不知道他们为什么管他叫好运拉瑞
Well, I don't know why they called him Lucky Larry.
这间公♥寓♥是我见过的最压抑的屋子
This apartment is literally the most depressing hovel I've ever seen,
我可是见过卡夫卡的地狱轮回的
and I've seen Kafka's Hell loop.
你朋友的戒指可能不在这里
Your friend's ring might not be here,
但这里有很多有用的信息
but there is plenty of useful information.
看到这张皱皱的地毯了吗?
You see this rug, crumpled up? -Mm.
我觉得凶手就是在这里给了拉瑞一拳
I think this is where our killer bopped Larry right in the kisser.
拉瑞向后倒下 倒在这里
Larry falls backwards, here,
撞到脑袋
hits his head
撞在桌子上 可以看到这些木屑
right here on the table, where you see these wood chips.
但是…
But then...
他缓过来了
he shakes it off.
他站起来 向凶手冲去 像这样
He gets up and he charges at our killer. You, like this.
他一拳把他打倒
Oh! -He knocks the wind out of him.
-抱歉 -没事 我喜欢角色扮演
Sorry, pal. -That's all right, I love role play.
眼看拉瑞要扭转局势了 但凶手拔出一把刀
Things are looking up for our pal Larry, until the killer pulls out a knife.
拉瑞…
Ah-ha! -Larry...
跑到窗前 但窗户打不开
heads to the window, but the window was painted shut.
他试了一下 把窗户拧开了
He tried, he wrenched it open.
他探出一半身子 这时凶手…
He got halfway out when the killer...
跑过来 在背后捅了一刀
comes over, stabs him in the back...
留下了
creating that
这些血迹
blood spatter.
然后…
And then...
拉瑞逃进了夜色中
Larry escapes into the evening.
结果竟然在你家门口断气了
Only to expire on your doorstep.
我希望能找到更多证据
I just wish we had some more evidence
查出杀害拉瑞的凶手
pointing us to whoever dusted poor old Larry.
其实吧
Well, actually,
我可能找到证据了
I might have something.
非常昂贵的雪茄 只剩烟头了
A very expensive cigar. Well, just the tip.
罗密欧与朱丽叶雪茄 温斯顿丘吉尔的最爱…
Romeo y Julieta, a favorite of Winston Churchill and...
-是汤米斯通潘纳托 -汤米斯通潘纳托
Our old pal... -Tony Stompanato. -Tony Stompanato.
所以斯通潘纳托发现 好运拉瑞偷走了他女友的戒指…
So Stompanato finds out Lucky Larry stole his girl's ring...
于是冒充买♥♥家
poses as a buyer...
想要拿回戒指
gets the ring back.
然后杀了小偷 为女友报仇
Then kills the thief to avenge the girl.
如果斯通潘纳托这么做 是想让莉莉罗斯开心…
But if Stompanato did all this to impress Lily Rose...
那怎么不把戒指给她?
Why not give her the ring?
是啊
Yeah.
起床吧 斯通潘纳托
Rise and shine, Stompanato.
难怪他没把戒指给莉莉呢
That certainly explains why he never gave Lily's ring back.
看来斯通潘纳托是会叫的狗不咬人
Looks like Mr. Stompanato's bark was worse than his bite.
他的心脏被挖走了
They took his heart.
你觉得是用什么干的?
What do you think they did with it?
他不像是那种掏心窝的人
Well, he didn't seem the type to wear it on his sleeve.
我检查一下地板吧
I'll check the floor.
看来我们猜对了 是斯通潘纳托杀了好运拉瑞
Looks like we were right about Stompanato rubbing out Lucky Larry.
跟好运拉瑞背上的刀一样的徽章
Same insignia as the knife in Lucky Larry's back.
但是谁杀死了斯通潘纳托呢?
But who rubbed out Stompanato?
我觉得我找到答案了
I think I know the answer to that.
一个想要他的心脏
A man after his own heart,
以及莉莉罗斯戒指的人
and Lily Rose's ring.
看来我们来晚了 两样东西都没了
But it appears we're too late on both counts.
谁有胆量杀害斯通潘纳托呢?
Who would have the stones to carve up Stompanato,
他脸上的古怪符号♥又是什么?
and what's that wackadoo symbol on his face?
那是象形文字
They're hieroglyphics.
我觉得是荷鲁斯之眼
I believe it's the Eye of Horus,
古埃及文化中的神圣符号♥
a sacred symbol in ancient Egyptian culture.
神圣之眼
Sacred eye.
我以前听说过
I've heard that before.
我知道去哪找这位涂鸦艺术家了
I think I know where to find our graffiti artist.
-你们好呀 -吓死我了
Salutations. -Bloody hell!
你们是来…
Have you come seeking...
找书的吗?
books?
是啊 我们是来…
Yeah, we have come...
找书的
seeking books.
我还以为你是来参加秘密仪式的
Thought you were here for the secret cult ceremony.
抱歉 我朋友是新来的
Sorry, my friend is new.
我们就是来参加秘密仪式的
We are absolutely here for the secret cult ceremony.
麻烦给我们指指路吧
If you wouldn't mind pointing us in the right direction.
进去那扇门
Right through that door.
如果你们还没有邮购长袍
And if you haven't mail-ordered your robes yet,
衣架上还有一些
there's a few extra hanging on the coat rack.
太好了
Lovely.
谢谢
Thank you.
(找大祭司 请按铃)
牛逼梅尔文 听候您的差遣!
Melvin the Magnificent, at your service!
这地方怎么回事呀?
What is it with this place?
认证牧师 神谕
Board-certified priest, oracle,
萨满 治安官
shaman, and justice of the peace.
能为您效劳吗?
How may I assist you?
解除诅咒?治愈严重皮疹?
Lift a curse? Cure a nasty rash?
我有一条爱情魔咒 保证让你在50步之内找到真爱
I got a love spell guaranteed to reel in a dame at 50 paces.
我们想要的东西 不是这种小儿科
We're looking for something much stronger than that.
一种埃及仪式 可能包括剜掉心脏
Preferably Egyptian, possibly involving the removal of a heart.
你们想要阿努比斯仪式呀
You seek the ceremony of Anubis.
是啊 没错 就要那个
Yes, we do. We'll take one of those, please.
很好
Very well.
看那边!
Look over there!
只需要12美元
For just 12 dollars, 12 dollars,
我们的豪华阿奴比斯仪式
our deluxe ceremony of Anubis includes
包括仪式面具 两名侍僧
this ceremonial mask, two acolytes,
一个用维斯塔贞女的皮肤做的鼓
and a drum made from the skin of a Vestal Virgin,
一把镀金的祭祀匕♥首♥
a gilded sacrificial dagger,
以及一只…
and one live...
活鸡!
chicken!
小鸡的结局总是这么惨
It never ends well for the chicken.
或者你们可能会喜欢
Or you might prefer
我们的实惠版
our economy package.
只需要6美元!
only six dollars!
为了您的方便 小鸡的心脏已经提前取好了
And the chicken heart comes pre-sacrificed for your convenience.
按照传统来说 不是特别精确
Not accurate, historically speaking,
但是相当血腥 我的老朋友图坦卡蒙会喜欢的
but quite, uh, bloody. My old friend Tutankhamen would've loved it.
在现代 我们被教导要惧怕死亡
In the modern age, we are taught to fear death.
但是古人知道死亡…
But the ancients understood that death...
是力量的象征
is power.
你杀死斯通潘纳托
Did you feel powerful
双手捧着他的心脏时 你觉得自己很强大吗?
when you were holding Tommy Stompanato's heart in your hands after you killed him?
有人把斯通潘纳托杀死了吗?
Somebody killed Tommy Stompanato?
你们…你们不会觉得跟我有关吧?
You... You can't possibly believe that I had anything to do with that.
是啊 我们就是那么想的
Oh, yeah. We absolutely do.
是啊 告诉我们吧 牛逼梅尔文
Yes, tell us, Melvin the Magnificent.
你想要什么?
What is it you desire?
-我… -是啊…
I... -Yeah...
想要…
...want...
是啊
Yeah.
1941年产的庞蒂亚克鱼雷汽车
...a 1941 Pontiac Torpedo.
八缸引擎 103马力
Eight-cylinder engine, 103 horsepower,
三分钟加速到60迈 而且…
zero to forty in under three minutes, and...
经济实惠
surprisingly affordable.
每周举♥行♥几次这样的豪华仪式
A few of these deluxe ceremonies a week,
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表