剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Well, for example, the impression you did of Keri.
真的非常活灵活现
I mean, that was really... really good. Dead-on.
-你这么想的吗? -是的
You think so? -Yeah.
是的 事实上 几乎不可能
Yeah, in fact, it would be nearly impossible
在电♥话♥里把你们分清
to tell you two apart over the phone. Wait.
好吧 我知道你杀死你的制片人 是因为他拖累了你
Okay. I understand killing your showrunner for holding you back,
我也知道你把电子烟弹藏起来 是为了陷害你的搭档 但是为什么…
and I get you hiding the vape cartridge to frame your co-star, but why...
你想让我们认为他是凶手 却又把他杀了?
would you kill him when you wanted us to think he was the murderer?
因为那个蠢货推理出了我渴求的东西
Because that idiot "deduced my yearning"
弄清楚了我的所作所为!
and figured out what I did!
他确实是个甜心 很好的人
He was honestly sweet, in a dopey way,
但我不能让他夺走我就快获得的自♥由♥
but I wasn't gonna let him take away the freedom I almost got myself.
我不想未来六季 我的主要道具是一根钢管!
I am not spending the next six seasons with my main prop as a stripper pole!
所以 迪亚波罗是对的
So, Diablo was right.
凶手确实是二把手
The killer was number two,
是演员表上的老二
on the actors' call sheet.
你到这儿多久了?
How long have you been here?
足够我意识到这完全在你应付之中
Long enough to realize you have this totally handled on your own.
虽然我很感激他们做出的努力 但我更喜欢自己的俱乐部
As much as I appreciate the effort, I think I prefer my own club,
我也更喜欢 我父亲把你造出来的样子 警探
and I definitely prefer the way my father made you, Detective.
不过我相信你的小费肯定不菲
Though I'm sure your tips would have been great.
这个笑话不合适 对吧?
That wasn't the right joke, was it?
我只是找不到合适的话说
I'm just not finding the right thing to say.
我很抱歉 警探
I'm sorry, Detective.
我希望你直接告诉我要怎么做
I wish you'd just tell me what to do.
我…
I...
我不知道你能做什么 我…
I don't know if there is anything for you to do. I...
我以为我找到了拥有答案的人
I thought that I had found someone who had the answer,
知道我的感受的人…
someone who knew how it felt, someone...
可以帮助我面对…
who could help me cope with feeling...
无助感的人
so powerless.
但我错了
But I was wrong.
你刚才说了几次你担心会下地狱
You have mentioned a few times now that you are worried about going to Hell.
那有什么问题?
What's the problem?
我几乎是在那儿长大的
I literally grew up there.
我现在也很好啊
I, I turned out fine.
是的
Yeah.
我是说 你是对的
I mean, you're right.
你是对的 我不…
You're right. I don't...
那只是人类说的蠢话罢了
It's just some stupid thing humans say.
但我更想了解你
But I want to know about you, though.
你的…
Your...
遗弃问题
abandonment issues.
我不会…
I wouldn't...
把那些叫做遗弃问题
call them abandonment issues.
它们不是问题
They're not issues.
我是说 如果路西法抛弃了我 谁在乎 对吧?
I mean, who cares if Lucifer left me, right?
克萝伊离开了我
Chloe left me.
然后她离开了我
Then she left me.
她为什么丢下我?
Why did she leave me?
夏娃?
Eve?
我正在想你什么时候会露面呢…
I was wondering when you'd show our face again...
弟弟
brother.
欢迎回家
Welcome home.
那么…
So...
你喜欢我制♥造♥的混乱吗 萨麦尔?
how do you like the mess I made, Samael?
想激怒我吗 弟弟?
Trying to get under my skin, brother?
我本来以为你的生活被搅乱 可以激怒你 但是…
Well, I hoped turning your life upside down would do that, but...
如果只需要一个名字的话 那我还是高估你了
if all it takes is a name, maybe I overestimated you.
想知道我为什么这么做吗?
Wondering why I'm doing all of this?
不是很想
Not particularly.
噢 对了 你不在乎 我忘了
Oh, right, you're so above it. I forgot.
如果我们都能像你一样冷静就好了
If we could all be as cool as you.
那和此事无关吧 迈克?
Well, isn't that what this is about, Michael? Hmm?
有趣的是 搅乱我的生活还要假扮成我
It's funny how turning my life upside down actually involved pretending to be me.
反正有用 不是吗?
It worked, didn't it?
这是你唯一的把戏
It's the only trick you ever pulled.
我们这一生 你只想让所有人觉得
All our lives you wanted everyone to think
你是更聪明 更有头脑的那个 但是…
that you were the cleverer one, the big brain, but...
从来都只是因为我
it's only ever been about me,
因为你想成为我
about trying to be me.
你的想法总是太狭隘
You always thought too small.
不像你 对吧?
Not like you, right?
反叛者路西法
Lucifer the rebel,
认为自己可以比爸爸做得更好?
deciding you can do a better job than Dad?
你知道么
You know,
我很好奇你一开始是怎么
I wonder how you got that idea in your head
产生那个想法的
in the first place.
原来如此 这就是你的把戏 是吧?
Right, that's your play, is it?
抢走我那失败的反叛的功劳?
Taking credit for my failed rebellion?
非常欢迎 都归你了
By all means, it's yours.
你看 那才是最棒的地方
Now, you see, that is the best part.
我所做的只是植入了想法
All I did was plant the idea.
你是选择去做的那个人
You're the one who chose do it.
一切都还是怪在你一个人头上
You still get to keep all the blame yourself.
你的谎言太无趣了 迈克
Your lies are so tedious, Michael.
不如你的否认无趣
Not as tedious as your denial.
因为我现在没有说谎 哥哥
'Cause I'm not lying now, brother,
而且我觉得 你内心深处也意识到了
and I think, deep down, you are realizing that.
一旦你意识到了…
And once you realize that...
你就会想知道…
you're gonna wonder...
也许我的主意不只是反叛
maybe it wasn't just the rebellion that was my suggestion.
还有什么呢?
What else?
你在花♥园♥里的性♥爱♥恶作剧 还是…
What about your little sexcapade in the garden, or...
你在人间的休假
your vacation here to Earth.
那不可能
That's impossible.
其实还挺容易的
It was quite easy, actually.
只需要这里散播一点消息
All it took was a little whisper here,
那里精心安排一点巧遇
a carefully orchestrated coincidence there,
当然 还有你那病态的自大 瞧啊!
and your pathological self-absorption, of course. Voilà!
都成了你的主意
All your idea.
为什么?
Why?
因为我们这一生 你都觉得你比我更优秀
Because all our lives, you thought that you were better than me.
伟大的路西法晨星 但你并不是那样 对吧?
The great Lucifer Morningstar, but you're not, are you?
你只是萨麦尔
You're just Samael.
别再那么叫我
Stop calling me that.
好吧
All right.
那我用你真正的样子叫你吧?
Why don't I call you what you know you really are?
不配之人
Unworthy.
你也许觉得我的决定都是你的功劳 但是…
You may want credit for my decisions, but...
我很自信这个决定都是我的主意
...I'm confident this one is all mine.
路西法
Lucifer.
你还好吗?
You okay?
你看着像经历了地狱
You look like hell.
倒也没错
Appropriate.
那么…
So, uh...
好消息是
the good news is,
我解决了迈克的问题
I dealt with the Michael problem.
他再也不会假扮成我了
He won't be impersonating me ever again.
坏消息是我发现…
The bad news is that I've discovered...
他从一开始就在操控我
apparently, he's been manipulating me since the dawn of time.
嗯 那肯定…
Yeah, must be, um...
很难受…
terrible to...
不能掌控自己的命运
not control your own fate.
好吧 我懂了 警探
All right. I get it, Detective.
无法应付的感觉折磨着你
You're struggling with feeling like you can't cope.
欢迎来我的世界!
Well, welcome to the bloody club!
你没资格朝我大吼
You have no right to yell at me.
我们的情况根本不一样
Our situations are nothing alike.
你是一个天使 你总是在面对神明的疯狂世界
You are an angel. You deal with celestial craziness all the time.
我只是一个人类 路西法
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表