剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
貌似他是一个声乐教练
and it looks like he's a vocal coach.
如果会面是每周一次的辅♥导♥
Oh! Well, if the appointment was a weekly coaching session,
那就可以解释 诺曼抱怨的那些噪音了
that would explain the noises that Norman was complaining about.
是啊 那争吵呢?
Yeah. What about the argument?
好吧
Oh, okay. I... Ay-ay-ay!
看看黛安和马里奥的聊天记录吧
Check out Diane and Mario's text chain.
更正
Correction,
聊骚记录
sext chain. -Oh!
在喉咙练习中 加入一点创造力并没有错
Nothing wrong with inserting a little creativity into throat exercises.
他们很喜欢发表情呀
That is some strong emoji game there.
不过这表情 让我想起妈妈做的茄子玉米饼了
Although, it's really making me crave my mom's eggplant tacos.
等等 所以他们是在搞外遇吗?
Oh! -Wait, so they were having an affair?
这里说他已婚有孩子
It says here that he's married with kids.
也许声乐教练担心戴安会告诉他妻子
Well, maybe the vocal coach was worried that Diane would sing to his wife,
所以趁早把她杀死了
so he cut her off before she could.
是哦 我们去找马里奥聊聊吧
Right. Right, let's go talk to Mario.
我的天啊!
Oh, my gosh!
-皮特 你还好吗? -那里还有一扇门呀?
Pete, are you okay? -Ow! What's wrong with that door?
-抱歉 -嗨…
Oh, uh, sorry. -Hey, um... Hi.
抱歉 我无意打扰你们工作
Sorry. I didn't mean to interrupt you at work.
但我弄到两张 《星际迷航》大会的贵宾票
But I scored these two VIP tickets to the Star Trek convention downtown.
我不知道你是否喜欢 不过我是很喜欢的
I-I have no idea if you're into it, but it's totally my thing,
不知道你是否愿意跟我一起去
and I was wondering if you wanted to come with me.
《星际迷航》?
Star Trek?
拜托 洛佩兹小姐比你还了解呢
Please, Miss Lopez knows more about that stuff than you ever could.
看到了吗?她都会说楚巴卡语
See? She even speaks Chewbacca.
但《星际迷航》是属于你的
But-- But Star Trek is your thing.
我是说…
Well, I mean,
路西法 星际迷航的时代 能容下我们俩人的
Lucifer, the 24th century is big enough for the both of us.
看到了吧?
See?
分享也没那么难
Sharing's not that hard.
不好意思
Excuse me.
我是德克警探 我们要找马里奥卡纳莱斯
I'm Detective Decker. We're looking for a Mario Canales.
他现在有点忙
Uh, he's kind of busy right now.
那也要先暂停一下了
Not so busy anymore.
厉害啊 卡纳莱斯先生
Bravo, Mr. Canales.
白天是一流的声乐教练 晚上是末流的短曲歌♥手
A-list vocal coach by day, Z-list jingle singer by night.
哇哦
Oh, wow.
看啊 我们的魔咒已经对他起效了
Look, it's happening already. Our mojo's working on him.
你刚说“我们的”魔咒了
Aw, you called it "our" mojo.
你可以的
You've got this.
卡纳莱斯先生 我是德克警探
Mr. Canales, I'm Detective Decker,
我需要问你几个问题
and I need to ask you a few questions.
你的欲望是什么?
What do you desire?
跟你坦白所有事情
To tell you anything you want to know.
非常好
Very good.
我们想知道 你为什么要杀害黛安露娜?
What we want to know is, why did you kill Diane Luna?
等等 黛安死了吗?
W-Wait, Diane is dead?
表演结束了 马里奥 我们看过你发的茄子表情了
The performance is over, Mario. We've seen your eggplant.
我们知道你跟黛安搞外遇了
We know you were having an affair with Diane.
她威胁要告诉你妻子吗?
Did she threaten to tell your wife?
什么?没有
What? No.
我离婚已经快一年了
My-- My marriage has been over for almost a year.
但你网站上的全家福可不是那样的
Well, the happy family photos on your website suggest otherwise.
听着 我没撤照片 是为了维护形象
Look, I only keep those up for appearances' sake.
她遇害当晚 你为什么跟她吵架?
Then why'd you fight the night of her murder?
这还不明显吗?
Well, isn't it obvious?
卡纳莱斯先生把技巧都教给黛安了 她凌驾于他之上了
Mr. Canales taught Diane all his tricks, and then she rose above him.
学生离开老师 谁会喜欢呢?
The pupil leaving the master. I mean, who'd enjoy that?
我呀
I did.
我很为黛安骄傲
I was so proud of Diane.
而且她是我最好的名片
And besides, she was my best calling card.
所以我们才吵架 我不希望她把这一切都抛弃
That's why we fought. I didn't want her to throw it all away.
她为什么要抛弃这一切?
Why would she throw it all away?
她准备公开对一位歌♥剧明星 提出几项指控
She-- She was about to go public with some major accusations against an opera star.
我劝她不要那样做
I tried to talk her out of it.
歌♥剧明星?谁啊?
An opera star? Who?
你可不是从我这里听说的…
You didn't hear this from me...
但尼尔斯舒曼特别专横霸道
but Niels Schuman is a tyrant and a bully.
尼尔斯舒曼 世界级男中音?
Niels Schuman, the world-class baritone?
是啊 他是世界级混♥蛋♥
Yeah, he's a world-class jerk.
他会朝别人扔东西
He throws things at people.
他会无缘无故地勃然大怒
He flies into fits of rage for no reason.
黛安想要揭发他的恶行
Oh? -Diane wanted to bring him down.
我跟她说 这会断送她的
I told her it would end her.
听起来是这样的
Sounds like it did.
你觉得尼尔斯是幕后黑手吗?
So you think Niels is behind this?
我好想你呀
I miss you so much.
特别想你 夏洛特
So damn much, Charlotte.
你努力奋斗 想做一个更好的人
You fought so hard to be a better person.
你让我相信 我也可以做到更好
And you made me believe I could be better, too.
我在努力了
And I'm trying.
但我总是达不到
But I always fall short.
现在我看到了一些东西
And now I've seen something.
足以证明 做对一件事 做一个好人
Something that proves just how important it is to get it right.
是多么重要
To be good.
好消息是 我很确定 这意味着你去天堂了
And the good news is I'm-- I'm pretty sure this means that you're in Heaven,
就像阿曼纳迪尔说的
just like Amenadiel said.
但坏消息是 我觉得我不能去找你了
But the bad news is I don't think I'm gonna be joining you.
我很害怕 夏洛特
I'm terrified, Charlotte.
担心我 担心克萝伊…
For me, for Chloe...
担心翠丝
for Trixie.
我需要帮助 我需要帮助
I need help. I just need help.
(怀念夏洛特理察斯)
我需要指引
I need guidance.
我需要…我需要指示 我需要一些东西
I need... I need a sign, I need something.
帮帮我吧
Help me.
求求你了
Please.
帮帮我吧
Help me.
丹尼尔埃斯皮诺萨
Daniel Espinoza,
你的祈祷得到回应了
your prayers have been answered.
-路西法? -我不是路西法
Lucifer? -I am not Lucifer.
你看啊
Look.
这是他对我做的
He did this to me.
我的双胞胎哥哥恨我 因为我们正好相反
My twin brother hates me because I am his opposite.
我是善 他是恶
The good to his bad.
也许你听说过我
Perhaps you've heard of me.
我是大天使迈克
I'm the Archangel Michael.
大天使?
The Archangel?
我知道你在挣扎
I know that you're struggling.
我知道你害怕下地狱
I know that you're afraid of going to Hell.
但我给你带来了好消息 丹尼尔
But I bring you good news, Daniel.
你没有失去救赎的机会
Your redemption is not lost.
有一种方法 可以让你纠正所有错误
There is a way for you to right all your wrongs.
有一种方法…
A way for you...
可以让你保护自己所爱之人
to protect your loved ones.
路西法
Lucifer.
马里奥的不在场证明验证过了
Um, so Mario's alibi checks out,
我们也没法去询问尼尔斯
and we can't question Niels
因为他刚在纽约表演完 现在正在返程的飞机上
'cause he's in the air, flying back from a performance in New York.
所以他降落之前 我们做不了什么了
So, really, there's nothing we can do until he lands.
我不同意呢
I disagree.
路西法
Lucifer.
虽然看着你使用我的魔咒很有趣
As fun as it is to watch you use my...
应该说 我们的魔咒 不过确实是我的
I mean, our, but really my mojo,
我更想把魔咒收回来
I'd like it back. So...
我们再做一次吧 这次我在上面
let's have sex again, me on top this time.
你真觉得这样能管用吗?
Do you really think that's going to work?
你以为你的魔咒跟性病一样呢?
As if your mojo is some sort of STD?
我们总得试试吧
Well, we have to try something.
这件事让你受不了了 是吧?
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表