剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你们好 女士们
Hello, ladies.
女士 没有们
"Lady," singular.
你妈妈在哪呢?
Where's your mother?
我今晚住在我爸家
I'm staying at my dad's tonight.
但今晚是游戏之夜呀
But it's game night.
每次游戏之夜 警探都会来的
The detective always comes to game night.
游戏之夜都会来 难怪她不回我短♥信♥
Came... to game night. Maybe that's why she never texted me back.
父母啊 他们就是谜
Parents. They're a mystery.
是啊 我同意
Oh, well, I'll give you that.
她没有提过自己是上帝的礼物吧?
She didn't happen to mention anything about being a gift, did she? From God?
因为如果这是她的纠结点
'Cause if that's the stumbling block,
其实没有她想的那么严重
it's really much less of an issue than she thinks.
大人的问题
Grown-up problems.
我不感兴趣
Not interested.
而且谁在乎我妈在哪呢?
Also, who cares where my mom is?
我在乎呀
Well, me, for one.
今天是游戏之夜 翠丝已经来了
It's game night, and Trixie's in the house.
也许我们可以玩大富翁
Well, I suppose we could play Monopoly.
只有俩人 大富翁不好玩
Nah. Monopoly's no fun with just two people.
好吧 真是让我为难呢
Oh, fine. You've twisted my arm.
鉴于今晚可能是我在人间的最后一夜
Since it very well be my last night on Earth,
我们去酒吧吧
let's go to the bar.
我父母不会同意的
My parents wouldn't like that.
是吗?我觉得像是成年人的问题
Wouldn't they? Sounds like grown-up problems to me.
你可以给我讲一段故事
You could tell me a story.
我长得像儿童节目主持人吗?
Do I look like Mister Rogers?
又不用你编故事
You don't have to make anything up.
你可以给我讲讲…
You could just tell me about...
这把匕♥首♥
this dagger.
它有杀过人吗?
Has it ever killed anyone?
并没有
Not yet, no.
这个能用吗?
Do these work? Uh...
那要看你问谁了
that depends on who you're asking.
那这个呢?
Well, what about this?
美甲吗?我只做了抛光擦亮
What, the manicure? It's just a simple buff and shine.
你的戒指 给我讲讲戒指的故事吧
Your ring. Tell me the story of your ring.
除非你想讲讲手铐
Unless you'd rather talk about the handcuffs.
你真会谈判呀 是不是?
Quite the negotiator, aren't we?
好吧
Very well.
就这一晚…
For one night only...
顶层公♥寓♥的故事时间
it's story time at the penthouse. Mm. Uh...
我妈妈在开头通常说“很久以前”
My mom usually starts with "Once upon a time."
是吗?
Does she?
行吧…
Right, well...
很久以前
Once upon a time,
恶魔来到纽约市
the Devil went to New York City.
那一年
The year...
是1946年
was 1946.
(旅馆)
那是非常美好的时代
It was a wonderful time.
男人戴帽子 裙子越来越短
Men wore hats, hemlines were on the rise,
犯罪率也在上升
and so was crime.
定量供应结束了 男孩们从战场上回来了
Rationing was over, the boys were home from the war,
空气中充满了 大型爵士乐队和各种可能性
and the air was full of big band music and possibility.
一位老朋友主动联♥系♥我
An old friend had reached out,
约我去花♥园♥俱乐部喝一杯
asking me to meet her for a drink at the Garden Club.
花♥园♥俱乐部是曼哈顿最热门的地方
Now, the Garden Club was the hottest spot on the isle of Manhattan
因为那里有最火的女歌♥手
because it had the best chanteuse on the marquee.
全城的人都知道她的声音 但只有我知道她的真名
The whole city knew her voice, but I was the only one who knew her real name.
莉莉丝
Lilith.
等等 谁是莉莉丝?
Wait, who's Lilith?
麦兹的妈妈
Maze's mother.
她们长得很像 尽管她俩都不愿承认
Her spitting image, though neither of them would ever admit it.
我厌倦了单纯
♪ I'm tired of being pure ♪
没人…
♪ And not ♪
追求
♪ Chased ♪
就像寻找自己的归属
♪ Like something that seeks its level ♪
我想走向魔鬼 我想成为恶魔
♪ I wanna go to the Devil I wanna be evil ♪
我就是
That's me.
我想大动肝火
♪ I wanna spit tacks ♪
我想成为恶魔
♪ I wanna be evil ♪
我想从中捣鬼
♪ And cheat at jacks ♪
我想变得邪恶
♪ I wanna be wicked ♪
我想谎话连篇
♪ I wanna tell lies ♪
我想刻薄低贱
♪ I wanna be mean ♪
朝人扔泥巴
♪ And throw mud pies ♪
在剧院里
♪ And at the theater ♪
我想要换座位
♪ I want to change my seat ♪
就为踩每个人的脚
♪ Just so I can step on everybody's feet ♪
我想成为恶魔
♪ I wanna be evil ♪
我想邪恶歹毒
♪ I wanna hurt flies ♪
我想高歌♥一曲 像是男人抽泣
♪ I wanna sing songs Like the guy who cries ♪
我想变得可怕
♪ I wanna be horrid ♪
我想酩酊大醉
♪ I wanna drink booze ♪
无论我拥有什么
♪ And whatever I've got ♪
都想将其抛弃
♪ I'm eager to lose ♪
我想成为恶魔
♪ I wanna be evil ♪
邪恶的我
♪ Little evil me ♪
刻薄邪恶
♪ Just as mean and evil ♪
尽我…
♪ As I ♪
所…
♪ Can ♪
能
♪ Be ♪
喵呜
Meow.
你觉得自己在干什么 小子?
What the hell do you think you're doing, laddie?
我只是想跟朋友聊聊
I'm just going to speak with my friend.
你不能那样盯着莉莉罗斯
Shouldn't be eyeballing Lily Rose like that.
她是斯通潘纳托的女人
She's Stompanato's girl.
少安毋躁 伙计们
Put it in neutral, boys.
相信我
Trust me.
你们惹不起他
That's a fight you don't want to pick. Mm-hmm.
你们还是去一边喝一杯吧
Why don't you fellows go jerk yourselves a soda?
对了…
Oh, and...
告诉汤米
And tell Tommy,
我不属于任何人
I'm nobody's girl.
说起来 已经多久了?
So, how long has it been?
我觉得我们好久没见了 自从…
I don't believe I've seen you since--
法国王后玛丽安托瓦内特的亮相派对
Marie Antoinette's coming-out party.
她真是亮相了呢
And come out she did.
她的遭遇太让人遗憾了
Shame what happened to her.
过去几百年里 你都做了些什么呢?
So what have you been up to the past few hundred years?
唱歌♥ 狂欢
Oh, singing, carousing,
在一间间酒吧引起骚乱
raising hell one gin joint at a time.
一切都很顺利 直到有人偷了我的戒指
Everything was copacetic until someone stole my ring.
那真是太不幸了
Oh, well, that is unfortunate.
要不要用健康的方法 分散一下注意力?
How about we cheer you up with a healthy distraction, hmm?
我们可以租一家妓院 抢一家银行
We could rent out a brothel, rob a bank.
厄尼海明威来了 他总能逗人发笑
Ernie Hemingway's in town. He's always good for a laugh.
穿这身衣服 不适合出门吧
Well, I'm not sure you can go out in that.
路西法 在整个宇宙中
Lucifer, that ring is the only thing in the entire universe
只有那枚戒指是我在乎的东西
that means anything to me.
我要把戒指找回来
I'm going to get it back.
你要帮助我
And you are going to help me.
我为什么要那么做呢?
Uh-huh. And why would I do that?
因为你欠我的
Because you owe me.
是哦 没错
Right. That.
恶魔去破案
The Devil, solving crime.
这是我听过的最荒谬的事
It's the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard.
我当时还没做过警♥察♥顾问 所以我需要帮助
Seeing as this was long before my police consultant days, I needed help.
专业帮助
Professional help.
杰克是我当时认识的一个硬汉
Jack was a tough guy I knew from back when.
战争结束后 他的情况有点糟糕
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表