剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
嗨
Oh. Hi.
你好呀
Hello.
我是不是呼噜震天响?
Was I snoring like a truck driver?
算了 别回答了 我刚想起来 你不会撒谎
You know what, don't answer that, 'cause I just remembered you don't lie.
早上好 警探
Good morning, Detective.
早上好
Good morning.
你冷吗?
Are you cold?
冷吗?没有呀 怎么了?
Cold? No, why?
奇怪了
Odd,
地狱应该已经冷到封冻了呢
given that Hell was supposed to freeze over.
是哦 因为我说过 不会跟你做♥爱♥ 除非地狱…
Right, 'cause I said that I wouldn't have sex with you until Hell...
是哦 你觉得自己很幽默哈
Yes, yes, you think you're very funny.
我知道自己很幽默的
Oh, I know I'm very funny.
我也知道你怕痒
I also know that you are ticklish.
我的天啊 好了!
Oh, my gosh! Okay, okay!
好了
Okay.
我饿坏了
I am starving.
你想吃什么呢?
So what do you feel like?
煎蛋还是煎饼?
Eggs or pancakes?
还是古典鸡尾酒?
Mm. -An old fashioned?
你想吃什么都行
Whatever you want is dandy.
拜托
Oh, come on.
你总有自己喜欢吃的吧
You must have some preference.
你真正的欲望是什么?
What do you truly desire?
我…
I...
我想跟你再滚四次床单 其实是六次
I want to have sex with you another four times. Six, actually.
怎么回事…
What...
我是给你下魔咒了吗?
Did I just mojo you?
我不知道
I don't know. I...
你在糊弄我呢
You're messing with me.
是吗?
Am I?
是啊
Yes!
你在糊弄我呢
You're messing with me.
你太淘气了
You are so silly. -Oh.
好了 我饿了
Okay. Hungry.
好了
Okay.
你知道吗?吃早餐玉米煎饼吧
You know what? Breakfast burritos.
我要吃早餐玉米煎饼
I'm getting breakfast burritos.
医生!
Doctor!
我有一件紧急的事 需要你的帮助…
I need your help with a most pressing...
这是什么声音?
What is that sound?
我的胸部
My boobs.
我在吸奶 可穿戴吸奶器
I'm pumping. Wearable breast pumps.
这是硬膜外麻醉以后 最厉害的发明
Best invention since the epidural.
警探可以使用魔咒了
The detective has mojo.
什么?
She-- What?
我们做♥爱♥了 结果今天早晨…
We had sex, and then this morning--
哇哦 等等…
Wow. Wait...
你们做♥爱♥了吗?
You guys had sex?
终于做了啊!
Finally!
简直太棒了!
This is wonderful!
确实很棒 当然很棒了 但我刚说了
Well, it was wonderful, yes. Of course it was, but like I was saying,
但有点问题 她拥有我的技能了
tiny hiccup, she can now do what I do.
揭露人们的欲望
Expose people's desires.
怎么搞的?
Well, how did that happen?
我不知道 医生 不然我来找你做什么?
I don't know, Doctor. Why do you think I've come to see you?
我只知道
All I know is,
她以前不会 我们做♥爱♥以后 她就会了
she didn't have mojo, then we had sex, and now she does.
你怎么发现她可以做到的?
How did you even find out that she could do that?
巧合而已
Well, only by accident.
她看我做过很多次 所以她开玩笑跟我讲 结果…
She's seen me do it quite a bit, so she did it as a joke, and it happened to--
等等
Hold on.
你觉得有没有可能
Do you think it's possible
做♥爱♥会让我把能力传给对方 只是我没发现?
I've given my power to everyone I've ever had sex with and just never knew it?
我吗?没有的
Uh... Who, me? No.
我们做过几次 试过各种姿势
Well, we did the deed, several times, and in, you know, all sorts of positions.
是啊 我记得
Yes, I remember.
我怎么能忘记呢?
How could I forget?
但是路西法
Anyway... But, Lucifer,
你的魔咒就像是超能力
your mojo is like a superpower.
我没有的
I don't have it.
会不会有呀?
Or do I?
貌似我从来没试过
I guess I've never tried.
我们来试试吧 来吧
Well, let's try now. Come on.
过来 看着我的眼睛
Lean in. Look into my eyes.
问问我的欲望是什么
Ask me what I desire.
这样…我是说…
This is good. I mean...
路西法
Lucifer...
你的欲望是什么?
what do you desire?
没有 完全没有
No. Nada. Totally limp.
哎呀
Oof. Ouch.
真是躲过一劫啊
Well, that's several million bullets dodged.
所以问题就出在警探身上了
So it's just the detective who's the problem.
为什么那是问题呢?
Why does it have to be a problem?
因为欲望是由我掌管的
Because... desire is my thing.
从刚开始 我对她有用 就是因为我的魔咒
My mojo is the reason I'm useful to her in the first place.
如果她也能做到了 那我们的合作 要我还有何用?
If she can do it, too, what's my role in the partnership?
我的角色是什么?
Who even am I?
你觉得跟她分享了这种能力 就不能做自己了吗?
Okay, so you don't think that you can share this with her and still be you?
路西法 恋爱就是要这样
Lucifer, that's what being in a relationship is,
跟对方分享 又不迷失自我
sharing without losing yourself in the process.
除此之外
Uh...? -Besides,
克萝伊现在能使用魔咒了 不等于你就不能用了呀
the fact that Chloe can now mojo people, too, doesn't mean that you have to stop.
你说得对
You're right.
人类内心渴望的统领
Sultan of humans' innermost wishes.
谢谢 医生
Thank you, Doctor. Yeah...
你的欲望是什么?
"What is it you desire?"
打扰一下 你的欲望是什么?
"Excuse me, what is it you desire?"
还在吸奶呢
Still pumping.
-德克! -嗨
Decker! -Hey.
你和路西法有没有把问题解决 然后钻进被窝
So, did you and Lucifer finally get over your issues and under the covers
翻云覆雨一番呀?
for the old no-pants dance?
当然有
We sure did.
我很遗憾 德克 你知道 有时候…
Well, I'm so sorry, Decker. You know, sometimes...
等等 不好意思
Wait, I'm sorry.
倒带一下
Rewind.
你是说“有”吗?
Did you just say yes?
我的天啊!
OMG!
我已经准备好 再次面对德克晨星之梦破碎了
I was so ready to have my Deckerstar dreams crushed again.
-为什么? -因为你俩一次次让人失望
Why? -'Cause it's been one bummer after another
我不想太抱希望了
with you two. I didn't want to get my hopes up.
是啊 我懂的
Yeah, I know.
我们一路走来 确实不容易 不过现在好了
I mean, it has been a long road, but, well, here we are.
太好了
Cool beans.
等等 为什么我觉得 你的问题别有动机呢?有什么事吗?
Wait, why do I get the feeling that you're not just asking to ask? What's up?
好吧 被发现了
Busted. Okay.
我等不及要跟你分享我的情况了
I couldn't wait to tell you about my thing.
-你有情况了? -可能是吧
Oh, you have a thing? -I might have a thing.
还记得那位记者吗? 他似乎太老实 不太是我的风格
So, remember that reporter who seemed way too nice to be my type?
我们昨晚见面了 我跟你说
and we met up last night... -Ooh! ...and let me tell you,
他也不总是那么老实的
he is not always too nice.
早上好 洛佩兹小姐 早上好 警探
Morning, Miss Lopez. Morning, Detective.
再次早安呀 路西法
Good morning again, Lucifer.
抱歉来晚了 我有急事 去了一趟琳达家
Uh, sorry for the delay. I had to make a pit stop at Linda's.
什么情况?
So, what have we got?
有没有目击者或嫌犯 需要我施展神秘的审讯技能
Any witnesses or suspects on whom my uncanny interview skills are required,
你懂我的意思吧?
if you know what I mean?
我还没拿到受害者的信息呢
Uh, I actually have no information on the victim yet.
艾拉…
Ella, is, um... Is...
艾拉 丹来了吗?
Ella, is Dan here yet? -Ah!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表