剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Well, I have no idea what that means, but just add it to the list.
是啊 我听说了
Yeah, I heard. Um...
克萝伊 你还好吗?
Chloe, how are you doing?
是路西法让你看看 我是否还在纠结自己是上帝礼物吗?
Did Lucifer send you to see how my gift-from-God spiral's going?
他都不知道我来找你了
He doesn't even know I'm here.
还好我能让自己忙起来
Well, luckily, I have this to keep me busy.
调查线索
You know, following clues,
惩治罪犯
catching bad guys.
让我觉得自己能够掌控 虽然并非如此
Makes me feel like I have some semblance of control, even if I don't.
好吧 克萝伊
Okay, Chloe.
听着 如果我能帮上什么忙
Listen, if there's anything that I can do to help,
-拜托… -德克警探
please, just-- -Detective Decker,
我们在银湖打捞到一具尸体
we caught a body down in Silver Lake.
好的
Okay.
交给我吧
I'll take it.
以及…
And, um...
谢谢你的好意
Thank you for the offer.
不过我要先专注于警局的工作了
But for now, I'm going to stick to police work
避免接触跟上帝有关的人和事
and avoid anything God-related.
(神道修女)
♪ Reach out and touch faith ♪
太讽刺了
Hilarious.
♪ Your own ♪
♪ Personal ♪
♪ Jesus ♪
♪ Someone to hear your prayers ♪
♪ Someone who cares ♪
♪ Reach out and touch faith ♪
她看起来像天使一样
She looks like an angel.
愿你与上帝同行
Vaya con Dios, hermana.
什么情况?
Mm. What do we have?
受害者是维多利亚修女 也就是维多利亚雷纳德
Victim is Sister Victoria, a.k.a. Victoria Reynard.
她还在见习期 还没有最后宣誓过
She was a novitiate who hadn't even taken her final vows yet.
死因是钝力创伤
Cause of death, blunt force trauma,
正中后脑勺
back of the head.
看起来是在纠缠中遭受打击的
Looks like it happened during a struggle.
脖子上的挫伤表明
Contusions on her neck indicate
她从身后被人拽着项链
that she was yanked from behind by that necklace.
脖子上的瘀伤不是十字架形状的
The bruising on her neck doesn't match the cross.
我知道 我也很困惑
I know. It's got me stumped, too.
也许项链上还有别的东西 凶手拿走了?
Maybe there was something on the necklace, and the killer took it?
你跟谁聊过了?
Who were you talking to?
那边
Over there.
不好意思
Excuse me.
-是谁发现尸体的? -是我
Uh, which one of you found the body? -I did.
我是早晨第一个离开隔室的
I was the first to leave my cell this morning.
隔室?听着像监狱一样
Cell? Oh, sounds like a prison.
是哦 “隔室”是修女房♥间的旧称
Oh, yeah, "cell." That's an old-school term for their rooms.
嗨
Hi.
我一直是粉丝 第一次造访
Longtime fan, first-time visitor.
其实我自己差点来报名
Almost signed up myself, actually.
-我一直在想… -不好意思
I was just wondering-- -Excuse me.
维多利亚修女
Uh, Sister Victoria.
她最近有没有心烦意乱 或者跟别人闹翻?
Had she been upset lately or had a falling-out with anyone?
维多利亚修女刚刚发现…
Well, Sister Victoria did just find out--
她被我们的修会接纳了
That she was being accepted into our order.
她非常开心
She was so happy.
我们真幸运 上帝派你们来
We're so blessed God sent you here
来缉拿真凶 警探
to find who did this, Detective.
是哦 上帝就是喜欢这么做呢
Mm, yeah. Well, yes. That's what God does. Yep.
派我去这 派我去那 害死一位修女
Mm. Sends me here, sends me there, kills a nun,
只为让我见到你们 然后…
just so I can meet all of you, and...
-不好意思 我们马上回来 -烦透了
Excuse us, we'll be right back. -Frustrating.
是啊 稍等一下
Yeah, one second.
-怎么了? -你干什么?
What? -What are you doing?
你不能对她们这么无礼呀
You can't insult them like that.
抱歉 刚才有点不专业
I'm sorry. That was unprofessional.
是啊 更重要的是
Yeah, well, more importantly,
你让我在修女面前很难堪
you're making me look bad in front of the nuns.
很显然 她们在隐瞒什么
They're hiding something. It's obvious.
你让她们怎么对你敞开心扉?
Well, I don't see them opening up to you now.
说得有道理
Fair point.
嗨 我知道 我说需要空间
Hey, I know I said that I needed space,
但我真的需要你的专业知识
but I could really use your expertise on this case.
我在银湖的一所修道院 就在科尔加尔文附近
I'm at a convent in Silver Lake off Cole and Galvin.
你觉得你来这里…
How long do you think until you can...
需要多久?
...get here?
是哦
Oh. Of course.
天使什么的
Angel and all that.
需要我做什么 克萝伊?
How can I help you, Chloe?
丹尼尔
Daniel.
怎么了?
Yes?
警探不想让我帮她处理案子
The detective doesn't want me helping on her case right now.
我真想不出为什么
I really can't imagine why.
其实你还真想不到
You can't, actually,
但我需要加快她的工作 这时我才意识到
but, uh, I need to speed along her work, which is when I realized
这次 你可以解决我的问题
that you, for once, could be the answer to my problem.
手镯兄弟 所向无敌
Bracelet bros for the win.
那就算了 不过呢
No. Regardless,
我觉得你和我可以在幕后帮她办案
I thought that you and I could help her case along from behind the scenes.
你觉得你坐在什么上面呢?
Well, what do you think you're sitting on?
这是克萝伊的案子 我是说
This is Chloe's case. I mean, I'm digging
我在仔细看背景调查 证人证词
through background checks, witness statements.
这就是你的日常工作吗?
This is what you do every day?
你觉得我的工作是什么?
What did you think I did?
我不知道 解决自己的谋杀案?
Well, I don't know, solve your own bloody murders?
丹尼尔 你真是闪闪发光的档案员呢
Daniel, you're just a glorified librarian.
我也要解决自己的案子 路西法
I do solve my own cases, Lucifer.
但我们也会互相帮助
But we also support each other, and this,
所有这些 这就是正牌警♥察♥的样子
all of this, this is what real police work looks like.
是哦 正牌警♥察♥的工作真无聊呢
Right, well, real police work looks very boring.
听着 你到底想不想加快破案进度?
Look, you want to help speed along the case or not?
站在这些墙里…
Standing in these walls, it...
让我想起在亮银之城的日子
reminds me of being in the Silver City.
等等 天堂就是这样的吗?
Wait, this is what Heaven looks like?
不是 但这里充满了对我父亲的爱 感觉很熟悉
No, but there's so much love for my father here, it feels similar.
不过也有很多不同
And yet also so very different.
需要我怎么帮你 克萝伊?
How can I help you, Chloe?
不过我要提醒你
I do have to remind you that, uh...
我没法像以前那样 让时间慢下来了
I can't slow down time like I used to.
什么?
What?
我都不知道还能那样
I didn't even know that that was an option.
哇哦 那你有什么能力?
Wow. Well, what can you do?
我是上帝最勇猛的战士
Well, I am God's greatest warrior.
虽然我很喜欢看你揍一群修女的场面
Well, as much as I love the mental image of you punching a bunch of nuns,
但问题是 她们对我遮遮掩掩
the issue is they're freezing me out,
我觉得既然你是天使
and I thought with you being an angel and all,
也许你可以利用这一点
maybe you could use that.
克萝伊 我不能对她们暴露自己
Chloe, I can't expose myself to them.
不是那意思…
No, not...
我是说 我的天使身份
My angelic side, I mean.
我不是这意思 其实我是在说
That's not what I meant. I was thinking more along the lines of, like,
路西法的魔咒
Lucifer's mojo.
你能对别人产生同样的影响吗?
Do you have the same effect on people?
抱歉 我没有
I'm sorry, I don't.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
谢谢你回来
Thank you for coming back,
愿意听我倾诉
for being willing to listen.
我没有告诉过任何人
I haven't told anyone this.
17岁时 我怀孕了…
I got pregnant when I was 17...
怀孕期间 我一直都在否认
and I spent the entire pregnancy in denial.
甚至在生产的时候 我还在想…
Even when I started to deliver, I thought...
一定是搞错了
there had to be a mistake.
但是然后…
But then...
孩子出生以后
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表