剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
听这段 “卡诺姑娘506”
Listen to this. So, Karnalgirl506.
“杰德 我为了你 把我的一切都放弃了
"I left my whole world behind for you, Jed,
现在 轮到你了
and now so will you.
在舞台上你跑掉了 在工作室又跑掉了
I missed you at the show, I missed you at your studio,
但下次 你跑不掉了”
but you won't get away next time."
哇 杀气腾腾
Wow, sounds ominous.
是啊
Yeah.
听上去 有动机也有机会
That sounds like motive and opportunity.
这个“卡诺姑娘506”可能就是凶手 绝对是女性
This Karnalgirl506 could be our killer. Definitely female.
也许是性♥伴♥侣♥突然失宠了?
Maybe a jilted sexual partner?
太好了 现在你可以走了
Great. Now you can go.
这些音频交给我吧
I can finish up this audio scrubbing on my own.
什么意思 走?去哪?
What do you mean, "go"? Go where?
去路西法那里
To Lucifer's.
我以为你们俩终于要…你知道
I thought you guys were gonna finally, you know,
共度今宵
hang out tonight. Mm.
是啊 只能推迟了
Yeah, well, it... got postponed.
你很紧张 担心自己在床上不够厉害
Oh, you're nervous that you won't measure up in bed.
他经验是挺丰富的
I mean, he is pretty experienced.
我猜总有好几千人吧
I mean, I'd put it, like, in the thousands, probably.
但是你知道吗?你行的 绝对行 你很性感的
But you know what, you got this. You totally got this. You're sexy.
这个我还真没想过
That actually hadn't crossed my mind.
你在等性病筛查结果 明智
Oh, you're waiting on an STD check! Super smart.
不 我…
No, I... It just--
听我说 艾拉 他变卦了
Listen, Ella, he canceled.
我猜他宁愿和我前男友在一起
I guess he'd rather spend time with my ex than hang out with me, okay?
是啊 那更差劲了 简直…
Yeah, that's worse. Like, way--
我是说…
Shh! -I mean...
听
Listen.
听见了吗?
Do you hear that?
好像有人在屋里
Sounds like someone's inside.
等等 这个声音我以前听见过
Wait, I've heard that sound before. BRB.
马上回来
Be right back.
克萝伊喜欢神秘感
See, Chloe loves a mystery.
我们开始只是朋友 两个刚出道的艺人
We started out as friends, both aspiring artists.
我们还合作过
We even worked together.
我一直想和她在一起
I always wanted to be with her.
也许有借鉴意义 继续
Possibly relatable. Continue.
现在看来…
In hindsight...
那时候是我们关系最好的时候
that's when the relationship was at its best.
没有性的时候更好?
Better without sex?
没有借鉴意义
Not relatable.
真的 那种两性相吸的兴奋感
Seriously, all that unresolved sexual tension,
究竟会不会发生? 永远在猜测 在期待
the "Will they, won't they?" It kept her hooked.
后来 我们成了一对…
Then we became a couple and...
她就没兴趣了
just lost interest.
明白了 一上♥床♥就不灵了
Lacking in the bedroom department, I see.
这不是问题
Well... ...that won't be a problem.
不 我们的性生活好极了
No, man, the sex was great.
真的很好
I mean, like, really great. -Mm.
太好了 她可真有两下子…
Amazing, actually. The stuff she can do-- -Mm-hmm.
行了 明白
Yeah, yeah, yeah. Got it.
可是…就是还不够
But, just... It wasn't enough.
缺乏神秘感 断送了我们的恋情
It was the lack of mystery that did us in.
我的错误是太袒露真情
And my mistake... was wearing my heart on my sleeve.
完全透明
Too much of an open book.
真的?因为我在接受心理辅♥导♥ 我也算个专家吧
Really? 'Cause I've been in therapy, so I'm, you know, bit of an expert,
我相信 把自己的情绪说出来 这是好事 不是吗?
but I believe that talking about one's emotions is... good? No?
不 克萝伊看什么都像是在破案
No, see, Chloe looks at everything like a case that needs to be solved.
我没想到的是 等到她把我这个案子破了
Mm. -What I didn't realize was when she solved me...
搞清楚了
figured me out...
她就够了
she was done.
因为 在这个英俊、性感、 有趣的外表下…
'Cause underneath the handsome, the sexy, the fun...
我只是我
...it's just me.
所以 她又去找新的神秘感去了
So she moved onto the next mystery.
我不怪她
And you know, I don't blame her.
我应该保持点神秘感的 可是我…
Should have played it closer to the vest, but I...
我太幼稚了
I was just so naive, you know?
正说到她呢…
Speak of the devil's girlfriend.
(警探)
这算不算神秘感?
How's that for mystery?
嘿 路西法
Hey, Lucifer. Uh, listen,
我就是问问你那里有事没有
I'm just calling to make sure everything is okay, and, um...
我还需要问问杰德他认不认识 什么疯狂的粉丝
I-I need to talk to Jed about any crazy fans that he knows of,
收到后请给我回电
so just please call me when you get this.
该死
Shoot.
很快啊 艾拉
Oh, that was fast, Ella.
你换了裤子 衬衫 脸都换了
You changed your pants, shirt, face.
嘿 麦兹
Oh. -Hey, Maze.
哎呀 我有件衬衫 一模一样!
Oh, my God, I have that exact same shirt!
没错 你曾经有过!
Yes, you did!
等等 你偷了我的衣服?
Wait. Did you steal my clothes?
我糊涂了
I'm confused.
我理解你的感受
I understand how you feel...
艾拉
Ella.
你终于把我名字说对了
Oh! You got my name right!
-我应该问吗? -请问吧
Should I even ask? -Oh, ask away.
我完全坦诚 在情感上完全投入
I am completely open and emotionally available now,
就像我的好朋友艾拉
just like my good friend Ella.
所以 你在模仿艾拉
Okay, so you're acting like Ella, and...
算了 不管了 真艾拉 你发现什么了?
You know what? Never mind. Real Ella, what do we have?
那个滴滴声 让我想起了我在奶奶家 吃晚饭的情景
Uh, that beeping sound, right, threw me back to dinner at my abuelita's.
我奶奶耳朵完全聋了
I mean, the old lady is deaf as a squid.
不管是电♥话♥、门铃 还是烟敏报♥警♥器
From the phone to the doorbell, to the smoke detector,
家里一切响声 一律听不见
her place is full of noises the woman can't hear.
-老奶奶 -可不么
Abuelita. -Exactamente.
比如那次 在我15岁成人礼上
Like this one time at my quinceañera,
-她甚至不知道… -艾拉
she didn't even know-- -Ella.
对了 所以 我查了一下
Right, right. So I did some digging,
这滴滴声是助听器电量不足时的声音
and this beeping comes from a hearing aid with low battery,
具体说 是一种内置的数字化助听器
a digital ITE hearing aid, to be exact.
就像我耳聋的奶奶戴的那种
Just like the one my deaf abuelita wears.
-所以 凶手是个老奶奶? -不一定
So the killer's an old lady? -No, not necessarily.
音乐声太响会损害听力
Loud music can damage hearing.
所以 也许“卡诺姑娘506”就戴助听器
So maybe Karnalgirl506 might wear a hearing aid.
没错
Exactly.
策划过狂欢派对吗?
Ever plan a rave?
阿曼纳迪尔?
Amenadiel?
有什么紧急情况?查理没事吧?
What's up? What's the emergency? Is Charlie all right?
查理没事
Charlie's fine.
查理还是老样子
Charlie's the same.
是琳达出问题了
It's Linda that's the problem.
她把孩子塞给我 就走了
She just handed me the baby and left.
你干什么了?
Well, what'd you do?
我把你说的话对她说了
I just said what you said.
我说 她总是做错 也没关系
That it's okay that she gets it wrong all the time,
她毫无头绪 也很正常 因为没人…
and it's perfectly natural that she's so clueless because no one ever...
对了 我明白了
Right, I... I see what happened there.
琳达去哪儿了?
Where'd Linda go again? Yay!
太好了!快来快来
Yes, yes, yes! Come, come, come.
不好意思
I'm sorry.
我不用了
You know, I'm good.
琳达 我不知道麦兹为什么叫你
Linda, I'm not quite sure why Maze called you,
但是我说了 这是一次诱捕行动
but like I told you, this is a sting.
我以为你说伏特加
Oh! I thought you said vodka.
我叫上了她 因为 你知道的
I invited her 'cause, you know,
闺蜜小聚 叙叙友谊 联络感情?
girls' night, lady love, bonding?
耶!
Yeah! Whoo!
对 所以首先 跳舞 然后继续跳舞
Right, okay, so first, start with dancing, then more dancing,
最后是经典的闺蜜之夜吧台大战
then bring it home with a classic girls' night bar fight.
对!
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表