剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
一定是惊喜嘉宾 太酷了
It must've been a surprise appearance. That's so cool.
我得承认 这个DJ
Yes, I must admit, he may be the one DJ
有些许天分
who has even a modicum of talent.
可是又被他那可笑的名字抵消了
But then again, his ludicrous name negates that.
叫卡诺?真的吗?
I mean, "Karnal"? Really?
-一切都要和性有关吗? -克萝伊!
Must everything be about sex? - Chloe!
-嘿 杰德! -哎呀 我们有多久…
Oh, hey, Jed! -What, it's been like...
嗨!
Hi!
…没见了!
...a minute!
见到你太高兴了
It's so good to see you--
这东西真有趣 是不是?
These are fun, aren't they?
对 我的真名
Yeah, it's my real name.
你的真名呢?
What's yours?
路西法就是他的真名字
Uh, Lucifer is his real name.
是的
Yeah. -Oh.
你怎么来了?
So what are you doing here?
这是一台音乐会
Well, this is a show.
我是DJ
I'm a DJ.
对
Right.
你怎么来了?
What are you doing here?
这是凶案现场 我是警探
Well, this is a crime scene, and I'm a detective.
-你成功了 -是的
So you did it. -Yeah.
我就知道你会成为一个好警♥察♥
I always knew you'd be a great cop.
你们怎么认识的?
How do you two know each other?
杰德和我约会过
Oh, um, Jed and I dated.
哦
Right.
很普通的那种
Uh, casually. Yeah.
很久很久以前
Long, long time ago.
别这么说啊 小樱桃
Come on, Cherry Jane.
没那么普通吧
It wasn't that casual.
路西法是我的搭档
Um... Lucifer is my partner.
对 搭档
Yes, partner.
你还和那个戴夫在一起呢?
So are you still married to that guy Dave?
丹?
"Dan."
我们离婚了
We're divorced.
哦 我始终认为他配不上你
Well, I never thought he was good enough for you.
只有一个人配得上
Only one man is.
那你现在有伴侣吗?
So are you in a relationship?
伴侣?
Relationship?
没有
No.
严格来说 没有
N-- Not in a-- a relationship, uh, per se.
再次见到你可真好
Well, it was really good seeing you again.
我也是
You, too.
警探 请过来一下
Detective, we need you over here.
好 失陪了
Okay. Excuse me.
那么…
So...
这个我得接
Oh, I gotta take this.
该死的
Bollocks.
你知道 我们第一次亲吻就是在海边
You know, our first kiss was by the water.
记得吗?
You remember that?
记得
Yes.
路西法 刚才我说的话…
You know, about what I said earlier, Lucifer...
听我说 我以前和同事约会过
Listen, I have dated guys at work before,
可是 人们会议论 我不喜欢
but, you know, people talk, and I don't want that.
而且…
And...
这个…
this...
我们之间 我们…
"us," you know, we...
这究竟算什么 我们自己还不知道呢
We don't even know what this is yet.
是不是?
Do we?
也许是吧
I suppose not.
不好意思 是我的经纪人 我得告诉他我没死
Sorry, that was my manager. Had to tell him I wasn't dead.
什么意思?
What do you mean?
本来 派克萨后面就该我了
Well, I was supposed to go on after Pexxa.
看见另一个DJ死亡 真可怕
It's scary seeing another DJ die.
让你意识到 生命太短暂
Makes you realize...
你知道谁会想要派克萨的命吗?
Uh, do you know of anyone who would want to kill Pexxa?
也许 一个乐队成员?
A-- A crew member, maybe?
你觉得这是蓄意的?
You think this was intentional?
是的 我们认为 有人用耳机杀死了派克萨
Yes, we think that Pexxa was killed with his headphones.
派克萨的耳机 那是他借我的
Pexxa's headphones? He borrowed those from me...
就在今天早上开演之前
this morning, right before the show.
是吗?
He did?
开演之前 这副耳机曾离开过你的手吗?
Okay, were the headphones out of your possession before the show?
没有 我直接递给他的
No, I handed them straight to him.
你的混音台呢? 派克萨的电涌保护被切断了
What about your mixing board? Um, Pexxa's surge protector was cut off.
也没有 我们都用同一个混音台
No, we all use the same setup.
你是说有人想杀我?
Are you saying someone's trying to kill me?
我能否指出一点: 如果别人没有碰过耳机
Might I point out that if no one else had the headphones,
我们怎么知道 不是你杀害了我们可怜的打碟师?
how do we know you didn't kill our poor disc jockey?
对 不过 你有开演之前不在现场的证明吧?
Right, um... I mean, you do have an alibi for before the show, yeah?
当然 我一直和我的制♥作♥人在一起
Sure, I was with my producer the whole time.
你可以问他
Just... Just ask him.
我们会问的
Oh, we will.
如果你是目标 你知道 你现在就危险了
Well, if you were the intended target, you know, you're not safe here,
所以 你最好跟我们走
so best if you come with us.
来吧
Come on.
女士优先
Ladies first.
哼 我讨厌那家伙
God, I hate that guy.
他们分手之后 我才认识克萝伊
They broke up right before I met Chloe.
可我总感觉我是活在他的阴影下
But I always kind of felt like I was living in his shadow, you know?
我不知道 是因为初恋 还是什么
I don't know if it's the whole "first love" thing or what.
我发誓 克萝伊对他那张倒霉的 线条硬朗的脸 总有点旧情难忘
I swear, there's a part of Chloe that will never get over his stupid chiseled face.
对不起
Sorry, man.
没必要道歉
There's no need to apologize.
她和你有一个孩子
The detective had a child with you,
可我也丝毫没觉得受到威胁
and I've never felt the slightest bit threatened.
你说得对 他的确长着一张倒霉的脸
You're right. He does have a stupid face.
我们最初分居时 他就企图和克萝伊复合
You know he tried to get back together with Chloe when we first split up?
我只是说 你小心他一点 好吧?
Look, I'm just saying, watch out for that guy, all right?
他什么都干得出来
I wouldn't put anything past him.
好 我们有了一条线索
Okay, so we got a lead.
杰德收到过恐吓邮件 来自一个叫劳尔布朗科的
Jed's been receiving threatening emails from a man named Raul Blanco.
对 一个人♥渣♥ 我的基金会在海湾地区
Yeah, some ass-hat who's pissed about my foundation
建造低收入住房♥ 他很不高兴
building low-income housing at the marina.
当然 他有个基金会
Of course he has a foundation.
警探…
Uh, Detective...
我在想 也许我们过早排除了
I've been thinking, perhaps we dismissed DJ Dum-Dum
二傻DJ的嫌疑
a little bit too quickly as the killer.
路西法 他有不在场证明
Lucifer, he has an alibi,
也没有动机 而且相信我 我了解他
no motive, and trust me, I know him.
-好吧 -好
Okay. -All right.
路西法和我去询问布朗科
All right, Lucifer and I will go question Blanco,
你就留在警局吧 这里安全
and, well, you just stay here at the precinct where it's safe.
谢谢 小樱桃
Thanks, Cherry Jane.
没有你 我可怎么办呐?
What would I do without you?
好吧
Hmm. -Okay.
抱抱
Bring it in.
嘿 艾伦!
Hey, Ellen!
嗨 麦兹
Oh, hi, Maze.
你…
You, uh...
你和他有一腿?
You hittin' that?
布林穆利?
Brimley?
不可能!
No way, Jose!
他婚姻很幸福 有五个孩子呢
He's happily married with five kids.
你是怎么做到的 艾伦?
How do you do that, Ellen?
你怎么这么…
How are you so...
友好?
friendly?
不知道 我猜我就是这样的人吧
I don't know. I guess I'm just me, you know?
艾拉
Ella.
但是 我得去实验室了
But I got to run to the lab.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表