剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
你真是天使 雪莉
You're an angel, Shirl.
-快走吧 -好的
Go. -Okay.
举起手来
Hands in the air.
后退
Back up.
慢慢后退
Back up slowly.
转过身来
Turn around.
是你杀死汤米斯通潘纳托的?
You killed Tommy Stompanato?
戒指也是我拿走的
And I took the ring.
我执行了阿努比斯仪式 来释放它的远古力量
And I performed the ceremony of Anubis to unlock its ancient power.
现在…
And now...
我…
I...
已经是…
am...
不死之身了!
immortal!
这就是杀死斯通潘纳托的疯子
Well, the wackadoo that killed Tommy Stompanato.
威利?没想到你真能做出来这种事
Willy? I didn't think you had it in you.
拉瑞不应该把戒指卖♥♥给斯通潘纳托
Larry should have never sold Stompanato that ring.
他们都不知道戒指的能力
Neither of them even knew what they had.
我可是都清楚
I knew all about the ring.
是我雇好运拉瑞去偷戒指的
I'm the one who hired Lucky Larry to steal it.
把枪放下 把戒指交给我
Now put the gun down and hand it over.
格蒂
Gertie.
你怎么能这样?
How could you?
因为这是我的计划
Because it was my plan.
是我追查到戒指的下落
I tracked down the ring.
我告诉好运拉瑞怎么偷走 什么时候偷走
I told Lucky Larry how and when to steal it.
我还告诉他 只要把戒指给我 保险柜里的其他东西都归他
I even told him he could have everything in the safe if he just gave me the ring.
结果他怎么做的?
And what'd he do?
卖♥♥给一个单相思的黑帮 结果被他杀死了
Sold it to some lovesick wiseguy who wound up killing him.
暂停一下
Time out!
所以格蒂和威利都知道戒指的事
So both Gertie and Willy learned about the ring
是牛逼梅尔文说的吗?
from Melvin the Magnificent?
没错
Correct. Mm.
格蒂雇了好运拉瑞去偷戒指
Gertie hired Lucky Larry to steal the ring,
但他背叛了她 以高价卖♥♥给了斯通潘纳托
but instead he betrayed her and sold it to Stompanato for a higher price.
但斯通潘纳托把拉瑞杀死了 以此作为报复
But then Stompanato killed Larry out of revenge
因为他偷走了自己女友的东西?
for stealing his girl's ring in the first place?
是啊 但是…
Indeed. But...
斯通潘纳托很不幸
unfortunately for Stompanato,
香肠王子威利也想要戒指
Willy the Sausage Prince also wanted the ring,
还想挖出暴徒的心
and rips the mobster's heart out
进行了真实版的牛逼梅尔文的 假冒祭礼仪式
in an all-too-real version of Melvin the Magnificent's fake cult ceremony
以让戒指发挥效力
in order to make it work. Huh?
算了吧 翠丝 这是唐人街
Forget it, Trix. It's Chinatown.
你说什么?
It's what?
没什么 你要不要把故事听完呢?
Never mind. Would you like to hear the rest of the story or not?
我不想伤害任何人
Now, I don't want to hurt anyone.
但我要救比尔
But I need to save Bill.
珠宝救不了你的丈夫
Jewelry isn't going to save your husband, Gertie.
-格蒂 -你在撒谎!
You're lying!
你在撒谎
You're lying.
那天晚上 我在巷子里看见你了
I saw you that night in the alley.
那次交火 你也身在其中
You got caught in the crossfire
斯通潘纳托的人 和布鲁克林大桥黑帮交火
between the Stompanato Boys and the Brooklyn Bridge Gang.
你身中好几枪 还能逃走
You got shot half a dozen times and walked away.
我明白了
I see.
但那跟魔法戒指没有关系
But that had nothing to do with a magic ring.
根本没有什么魔法戒指
-There's no such thing.
不可能
That can't be true.
让我们把戒指问题彻底解决吧
Let's just settle this rigamarole once and for all, shall we?
什么?
What?
你开枪打我!
You shot me!
是啊 没错
Yes, I did.
我要流血至死了
I'm bleeding out.
流血至死
Bleeding out.
一个热爱战争的人 竟然这么喊疼
Well, that's a lot of bellyaching for a guy who loves war.
这不是真的
It's not real.
我没法救他
I can't save him.
当然不行了
Of course you can't.
所以为什么要冒险这样做?
So why risk everything trying?
格蒂 你可能会丧命的
Gertie, you could have died.
我的肚子
My stomach...
我们终有一死 莉莉
We all die, Lily.
无所谓的
And that's okay.
事实是…
Truth is...
我宁愿为了拯救爱人而死
I'd rather die today trying to save the man I love...
也不想一个人长生不老
than live forever without him.
格蒂
Oh, Gertie.
我那么有钱 不能进监狱!
I am too rich to go to jail!
不行!
No!
联♥系♥我爸爸!联♥系♥我爸!
You call my father! Call my father!
联♥系♥我爸!
Call my father!
我们有两种选择
There's two ways this can go.
我们可以让香肠王子得到报应
Either the Sausage Prince gets what's coming to him
把其他事情都嫁祸给斯通潘纳托
and we pin Stompanato for the rest,
或者我们也可以供出女酒保
or we get the lady bartender involved.
要不要起诉 都听你的
Your call if you want to press charges.
比尔命不久矣 让她好好陪着他吧
Let her enjoy whatever time Bill has left.
你真是怪人 但是…
Well, you're an odd duck, but it's been...
这段经历很有趣呢
It's been real interesting.
好好保重吧 孩子
You take care of yourself, kid.
你也是 老家伙
You too, old man.
雪莉
Hey, Shirl.
你的大巴是几点的?
So what time's your bus?
午夜的
Midnight.
是哦
Oh, yeah.
如果你抓紧时间 还是能赶上的
So if you hurry, um, you can still make it.
是啊
Yeah.
雪莉!
Shirl!
我…
I, uh...
我在想…
I was thinking if...
如果你愿意…
If it's all right with you...
也许我可以跟你一起去
maybe I could come with you.
得梅因路途很远呢 杰克
It's a long ride to Des Moines, Jack.
很好啊
Good.
我们正好可以聊聊
Give us a chance to talk.
快过来
Come here.
好了 戒指拿回来了 人情还上了
So, ring returned, favor repaid.
几百年后再见吧
See you in a few hundred years.
不
No.
好吧 你真会讨价还价 那就再给你一座城♥堡♥吧
Well, you drive a hard bargain, but fine, I'll throw in a castle as well.
我在奥地利有一套22间卧室的城♥堡♥ 几乎没有遭到轰炸
I have a lovely 22-bedroom in Austria, hardly got bombed at all.
我不想要城♥堡♥
I don't want a castle.
你在给我出难题呢
Well, now you're just being difficult.
科尔特斯
Cortés.
蒙特苏马
Montezuma.
香肠王子威利
Willy the Sausage Prince.
他们都想长生不老
They all think they want to live forever.
但他们已经有了更珍贵的东西
But they already have something so much more precious.
格蒂说得没错
Gertie was right.
知道终有一死
It's knowing there's an end.
让剩下的时光变得有意义
That's what makes the rest of it count.
让他们彼此心心相系
That's what connects them to one another.
让他们变得勇敢 即使不需要那么勇敢
What makes them brave, even when they have no reason to be.
我觉得我长生不老的时间够久了
I think I've been immortal long enough.
我想交给你
I want you to have it.
你这么做了 就没法反悔了
Once you do this, there's no going back.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
只有一件事
Just one thing.
你还真是没完没了呢 是吧?
And it never ends with you, does it?
尽管我想 现在会了
Although I suppose it will now.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表