剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
她提过自己有男友或未婚夫吗?
Did she ever mention a boyfriend? A fiancé?
那她有过探访者吗?
What about any visitors?
她通常喜欢一个人
She usually liked to be alone.
她倒是说过 她发现一间没人知道的密室…
She did say that she discovered a secret room no one knew about, and...
她喜欢一个人去那里
she liked to go there to be by herself.
谢谢
Thank you.
所以如果维多利亚修女 发现一间密室…
So if Sister Victoria knew about a secret room...
那就是约会未婚夫的绝佳地点了
Seems like the perfect place to meet a secret fiancé.
找到那间密室 就能找到一些线索来锁定那个人
Find the room, maybe we can find some evidence to ID him.
是啊
Yeah.
路西法 我知道你在想什么
Lucifer, I know what you're thinking.
这个案子解决以后
That once this case is solved,
我就会突然把一切都想通了 然后就没事了 是吧?
I'll have magically figured everything out and it'll all be fine, right?
我现在绝对没有这么想
Well, I'm definitely not thinking that now.
我…
I...
我希望我们能在一起
I want us to be together.
真的
I really do.
我只是…
I just don't...
我不知道要花多久 才能不再纠结
I don't know how long it's going to take me to get over this.
-我也许永远… -我懂的 警探
I may never-- -I understand, Detective.
是吗?
You do?
根本没有捷径
There are no shortcuts.
所以…你慢慢来吧
Just... take all the time you need.
你确定吗?
Are you sure?
好吧
Okay.
肯定是在这里
It's gotta be here.
肯定是在这里的某个地方
It's gotta be here somewhere.
你是怎么发现这里的?
How'd you find this?
我意识到德斯蒂妮可能有设计图
Well, I realized that Destiny Page might have the blueprints
因为她想要买♥♥下这栋建筑
since she was interested in buying the building.
既然维多利亚是为她工作的
And since Victoria worked for her,
所以她也知道这处密室
that's how she knew about the secret place.
是啊 我联♥系♥了她的代理人
Yeah, and one call to her reps,
解决了
bingo.
秘密地窖
Secret cellar.
好吧 所以我们要来找什么呢?
Okay, so what are we looking for here?
格格不入的东西
Something out of place.
新的东西
Something new.
一位修女不会有的东西
Something a nun wouldn't have.
上面…
Something...
有指纹的东西
with fingerprints.
我真心希望 你没有在我之前发现那东西
I really wish you hadn't found that before me.
嗨 汉克
Hi, Hank.
看来在我找你要设计图的时候
I guess when I asked for the blueprints...
你就知道我要找什么了
you figured out what I was looking for.
是啊
Yeah.
德斯蒂妮知道 你跟她的助理订婚了吗?
Did Destiny Page know that you were engaged to her assistant?
不知道 她白天忙着塑造信徒的形象
Nah, she was too busy working on her religious image all day,
晚上喝得烂醉如泥
getting hammered all night to notice.
她不是什么信徒哈?
Not much of a believer, huh?
都是骗人的
Oh, it's such a scam.
维多利亚也这样认为 直到她来到这里
Victoria thought so, too, until she came here.
她跟你分手了 所以你就杀死她了?
She broke up with you, and you killed her?
我只是想跟她讲讲道理
I just wanted to talk some sense into her,
但我们吵起来了
but we started to fight,
我想要拿回戒指…
and I wanted the ring back. I...
我没想那么用力推她的
I didn't mean to push her so hard.
为什么?
Why?
为什么她选择这里 跟我分手呢?
Why would she choose this place over me?
我们是真心相爱
We had something real.
结果她跟我分手了
Instead, she left me for
就为了这些无稽之谈!
made-up nonsense!
我觉得我们已经听够了 是吧?
I think we've heard enough, right?
是啊
Plenty.
你真有绅士风度
Now, that is very gentlemanly of you...
愿意先她而死
to die first.
什么鬼?
How the hell?
如果这些不是假的呢?
What if it wasn't fake?
如果一切比她想象的还要真实 而你 汉克
What if it was more real than even she could possibly know, and you, Hank,
-你剥夺了她的信仰呢? -不会
you took that away from her? -No, no, no...
不可能呀
It's impossible.
天啊
Oh, God.
要有信仰 汉克
Have faith, Hank.
不会吧
No.
让他离我远点
Get him away from me.
离我远点!
Stay away from me!
我觉得你不应该暴露自己呢
I thought you weren't supposed to expose yourself.
是啊
Oh, I'm not.
但鉴于他的所作所为 我应该现身说法
But for what he did, it felt appropriate.
是啊…
Yeah, well...
当你发现一切真的存在时 可能会有点受打击
When you find out that it all really does exist, it can be punishing.
你要相信我
Trust me on that.
是啊
Yeah.
我想跟你聊聊这件事
I wanted to talk to you about that.
克萝伊 我想我知道 为什么修女们会被我吸引了
Chloe, I think I know why the nuns were drawn to me.
为什么?
Why is that?
弗朗辛修女说 跟我在一起时 她比任何时候都更能感受到上帝的爱
Sister Francine said she felt God's love more than ever when she was with me.
当她在我面前的时候
You know, when she was in my presence.
好吧…
Well...
当然了 你是天使
Yes, you are an angel.
是啊 但我很确定 她是看到了自己的信仰
I am, but I'm pretty sure that she was seeing her own faith
反射在自己身上
reflected back at her.
好吧
Okay.
你为什么说这些?
Why-- Why do you say that?
其实是路西法
Lucifer, actually.
男人 女人 都被他吸引 因为他能勾起人们的欲望
Men, women, they're all drawn to him because he pulls out people's desires.
但如果他们被他吸引
But what if the reason that they're drawn to him
也是同样的道理呢?
is because of that?
所以你是说 路西法…
So you're saying Lucifer...
能够反射人们自己的欲望吗?
reflects people's desires back to them?
谁不想跟自己最大的欲望在一起呢?
Well, who wouldn't want to be with their greatest desire?
是啊 我…
Well, yes, I...
我同意 但我看着他时 我看不到那些
I agree, but when I look at him, I-I-I don't see that.
这就是说…
Which would mean that...
你是唯一一个凡人…
That you're the only mortal who sees him...
能够看到真正的他
for who he truly is. So...
所以我们分享的一切…
So everything we shared and...
我担心都是操纵的那些事…
Everything I was afraid was a manipulation--
其实无比真实
Is as real as it gets.
你不是礼物 克萝伊
You're not the gift, Chloe.
这种能力才是
That is.
是啊 但我…
Yes, but I...
但我让他变得脆弱
But I make him vulnerable.
那是我想跟你说的另一件事
That's something else I wanted to talk to you about.
这是什么?
What's this?
为亲生父母准备的数据库授权协议书
A database release form for biological parents.
被领养的孩子如果有意愿 就能找到亲生父母了
So that their adopted kids can find them if they want to.
就像是寻找父母的赏金猎人任务
It's like bounty hunting for your mother and father.
谢谢你 麦兹
Thank you, Maze.
这太好了
This is perfect.
你需要给女儿选择的机会
You need to give your daughter the choice...
好吗?
okay?
一定要这样做
You have to.
你见到你妈妈了 是吧?
You saw your mother, didn't you?
你跟她说什么了?
What did you say to her?
什么都没说
Nothing.
我都没能说 “我恨你”
I didn't get to say that "I hate you."
我都没能说 “我原谅你了”
I didn't get to say that "I forgive you."
我什么都没来得及说
I didn't get to say anything.
因为她走了
Because she's gone.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表