剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
LAPD!
看来他没听见呢
I don't believe he heard you.
他朝大桥开过去了
He's headed for the bridge.
-如果你向西走… -就能拦住他
But if you head west-- -We can cut him off.
心有灵犀呢
You read my mind.
干得漂亮 警探
Well done, Detective.
快点呀
Come on.
洛杉矶警局!快点下车!
LAPD! Get out of the car!
嗯!
Well!
很好玩呢
That was fun.
我以为你是来收回汽车的
I thought you were repo men.
还有这位女士
And woman.
抱歉 我吓到了 我只有那辆车了
Sorry I freaked. It's just, that car is all I got left.
也许你不应该对老板布洛迪发火
Well, perhaps you shouldn't have freaked on your boss Brody
搞得自己被解雇
and gotten yourself fired.
你们知道了吗?
Oh, you know about that?
他算是活该的
Well, he kind of deserved it.
他让不如我够格的人升职了
He gave a promotion to someone way less qualified than me.
你是说可怜的朱迪吧
You're referring to poor Judy.
被你一刀捅在脖子上的女人?
The woman you stabbed in the neck.
-等等 你们是说 朱迪死了吗? -是啊
Wait, are you saying Judy's dead? Very.
你们觉得是我♥干♥的?
And you think I did it?
不是 不可能的
No. No way.
首先 我这周都在德州面试呢
First of all, I've been in Texas all week, interviewing.
昨晚才回来的
Just got back last night.
第二 我从没碰过那女人
Second, I never touched that woman.
布洛迪已经把我列入黑名单了
Bad enough Brody blacklisted me.
如果有人伤害他的朱迪 天知道他会怎么样
Who knows what he'd do if anyone hurt his Judy?
“他的”朱迪?
"His" Judy?
是啊
Yeah.
他们乱搞来着
They were having an affair.
不然她为什么能夺走这份工作?
Why do you think she got the job over me?
老板自己都不能遵守 “工作场合不许谈情说爱”的规定
Boss can't even follow his own "No fraternizing at work" rule.
布洛迪结婚了
Brody's married.
也许朱迪厌倦做情妇了
Perhaps Judy got tired of being the mistress.
难怪电♥话♥里会大吵
Explains the angry phone calls.
布洛迪担心妻子会发现
Brody got scared his wife would find out.
是啊 确保她不会发现 他可以进入任务控制中心
Yeah, made sure she wouldn't. He has access to Mission Control.
也有能力删除监控录像
And the ability to delete the surveillance footage.
是啊 我们得去跟布洛迪谈谈
Yes. We have to go talk to Brody.
是啊 没错
Yes, we do.
谢谢
Thank you.
对了 你永远也成不了瑞恩高斯林
And, uh, you're never gonna be Ryan Gosling, by the way.
嘿
Hey.
你在干什么?
What are you doing?
无所事事呢
I'm literally doing nothing.
你从来不会无所事事
You never do nothing.
非常可疑了
Something is definitely up.
嗨 我知道为什么联♥系♥不到布洛迪了
Hi. So I figured out why we can't get a hold of Brody.
他死了吗?
He's dead?
不是 是去太空了
Not Heaven. Space. -Ah.
他在进行次轨道航♥天♥飞机测试 明天早上才回来
Turns out he's on a suborbital shuttle test until tomorrow morning.
所以 你知道…
So, you know...
这就是说 你和我…
That means that you and I...
今晚都有空了
have the rest of the evening free.
是哦
Right.
好的 那我就回家吃晚饭吧
Right, well, I suppose I'll go home and get some dinner, then.
一个人
All on my lonesome.
回头见了 警探
I'll see you later, Detective.
那是在邀请我吗?
Um... was that an invitation?
不要问我
Don't ask me.
这家伙真是一个谜
The guy's a freaking enigma.
路西法
Lucifer.
我带了我们最爱吃的
I brought our favorite.
汉堡和薯条
Burgers and fries.
警探
Detective.
警探!等等!
Detective! Wait!
警探 求你了
Detective, please.
警探…
Detective...
求你了
Please! Please.
-让我解释一下 -麦兹?
Let me explain. -Maze?
麦兹?
Maze?
你的表现跟以前大不一样了
You are acting so different.
我在努力保持耐性 路西法
I am trying to be patient, Lucifer.
-理解你 但是… -警探…
Understanding, but no... -Detective...
不要 别碰我 我…
No. Leave me alone. I...
我都不认识你了
I don't even know who you are anymore.
是啊
You're right.
说真的 我都不知道自己是谁了
Honestly, I'm not even sure who I am anymore.
我在下面太久了 有点迷失了
I mean, I was down there for so long, I got lost,
不知道自己以前什么样了
lost in who I used to be.
我在努力做回以前的路西法
And I have been trying so hard to get back to the Lucifer I was,
你了解的路西法
the Lucifer that you know,
但是…
but...
我看到麦兹时 地狱又回来了
When I saw Maze, Hell just came rushing back.
克萝伊
Chloe,
那不代表什么
it meant nothing.
在我心里 只有你是最重要的
You are the only thing that matters to me.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
我怎么知道你没有撒谎呢?
How do I know that you're not lying?
你现在会撒谎了 是吧?
'Cause you do that now, yeah? You lie.
不会对你撒谎
Not to you.
你是不同的
You're different.
我永远不会对你撒谎
I would never lie to you.
是啊 好吧 我得走了
Yeah, well, I need to go.
我需要…思考一下
I need... I need to think.
警探!
Wha-- Detective!
没有什么比次轨道的景色更激励人了
Nothing inspires like a suborbital view.
当然 也许除了红色星球
Except, of course, maybe one from the Red Planet.
让我告诉你们
And let me tell you something.
杰夫贝索斯可以来拍我马屁了!
Jeff Bezos can Bezos our butt!
但这项任务
But this mission,
让我们又进一步…
it brings us one step closer...
-警探 昨晚的事… -我不想讨论那件事
Detective, about last night-- -I don't want to talk about it.
-更接近梦想成真 -借过一下 谢谢
...to making that dream come true.
-借过一下 -借过
Excuse me. -Excuse me.
我非常骄傲
I couldn't be prouder. And let me tell you--
-我想说… -布洛迪先生 能说几句话吗?
Mr. Brody, do you have a minute to talk?
对不起 希望你们不介意 跟其他新闻媒体一起等一下
I'm sorry, if you guys wouldn't mind just hanging back with the rest of the press.
等等
Wait a sec.
我认识你
I know you.
是啊
Yeah.
是你帮我找到宽恕的
You're that guy who helped me find forgiveness.
是啊 就是我
Yes, I am.
你怎么样呀?
How are you?
再次感谢
Thanks again, man. -Heh.
你真是太棒了
Oh, it was very cool of you.
再次感谢
Thanks again, man.
你真是太好了…
That was really great of you...
朱迪的死 让我非常伤心
I'm devastated over Judy's death.
太难过了
Just sick.
谁都不想这样失去一名员工
No one expects to lose an employee like that.
我们知道你跟她有染
We know you were sleeping with her.
一个成功的女性
An accomplished woman,
也许她不想做情妇 也许她不喜欢跟别人分享男人
maybe she didn't want to be the side piece, maybe she didn't like sharing you.
是啊 也许她威胁要告诉你老婆 或告诉公众
Yes, perhaps she threatened to tell your wife, or the public.
我需要找律师吗?
Uh... do I need a lawyer?
没人能比你更自♥由♥地 出入营地和查看摄像头了
No one had more access to the dome, to the cameras.
现在来看 你最有动机
Right now, no one has more motive than you.
看来我真需要找律师来了
You know, I'd say I definitely need a lawyer.
也许现在是用你那套的好时机
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表