剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
♪ And what's that listening to our brain ♪
♪ Hear it rearrange ♪
♪ See the atoms synchronize ♪
♪ Right before your eyes ♪
♪ Let us atomize ♪
♪ Disassemble Pull apart ♪
♪ Take it from the start ♪
♪ Let us atomize ♪
(红色二号♥火星项目 禁止入内 洛杉矶县)
你在找什么吗?
Looking for something?
嗨
Oh! Hi.
我在找路西法
Huh? Oh, just Lucifer.
亲爱的 已经到这一步了吗?
Aw, sweetie, it's come to this?
已经有妄想症了呀
Full-on delusions.
我们会挺过去的
We are gonna get through this.
我跟你保证
Oh-- -I promise.
没事的
It-- It's fine. It's fine.
他真的回来了 我…
He-- He really is back. I... -Mm-hmm.
我昨天见到他了 而且有新案子 所以…
I-- I saw him yesterday, and there's a new case, so...
等等 路西法回来了?真回来了吗?
Wait, wait, wait. Lucifer's back? Like, seriously back?
是啊
Uh-huh. Yeah. -Huh. Yeah.
是啊 信♥号♥♥满格 电池满电 但没有信息 太棒了
Full bars, battery's charged, but no texts or messages. Awesome.
但我也不感到惊讶 他离开时 也没告诉我
Not surprised, though. He didn't tell me when he left.
他回来 为什么要告诉我呢?
Why would he tell me when he's back?
艾拉 我知道你很生他的气 你有理由那样
Ella, I know you're bummed at him, and you have reason,
但他突然离开 也有自己的理由
but he also had a really good reason for leaving so suddenly.
他离开这段时间 可以说是…
And while he's been gone, he's sort of been through...
惨到家了
Hell.
所以你还是放他一马吧
So, you know, if you could just cut him a little bit of slack.
路西法能回来 也算是好事了吧
I guess it would be nice to have good ol' Lucifer around again.
我是说 我很想他 你懂的
I mean, I missed him, you know.
跟你想他那种想念不太一样
I don't miss him like you miss him,
因为我不觉得他很有魅力
'cause I don't find him attractive.
-他就像我哥 -是哦
He's like my brother. -Yeah.
行吧
Anyway...
你好呀
Hello.
你好呀 我是路西法
Hello there, I'm Lucifer.
路西法晨星
Lucifer Morningstar.
晨星
Morningstar.
我是魔王
I am the Devil.
我是言出必行的魔王
I am a devil of my word.
魔王
Devil.
你好呀
Hello there.
我是路西法晨星
I'm Lucifer, Lucifer Morningstar.
你好 警探
Hello, Detective.
我从不说谎
I would never lie.
不会对你说谎 警探
Not to you, Detective.
警探
Detective.
她叫朱迪梅森吗?
So, Judy Mason? - Oh.
是啊 可怜的朱迪
Yeah. Poor Judy.
她是一位生物化学家 也是红色二号♥火星项目的指挥官
She was a biochemist and a commander of the Red 2 Mars Project,
由布洛迪航♥天♥公♥司♥的高手们 打造的模拟项目
a simulation, engineered by the fine folks at Brody Aerospace.
安德斯布洛迪吗?
Uh... as in "Anders Brody"?
那位科技富翁吗? 去年跟他调查过案子 他有一艘船呢
The tech billionaire? We talked to him last year on a case.
是啊 他还有宇宙飞船呢
The guy had a boat. -Yeah. Guy has a spaceship, too.
超级大款!
He rich!
这个项目的工作人员也都很有钱
And so is the entire crew on this project, actually.
朱迪是唯一一位科学家
Judy was the only scientist.
其他五人只是普通平民
The other five were just civilians
为了在红色星球上得到一个位置 付了很多钱
who paid buttloads for a spot on the Red Planet.
布洛迪要亲自带领他们 成为第一批火星殖民者
I mean, Brody himself is going to take them to be the first Mars colony.
我是说 如果测试能按计划进行的话
I mean, that is if tests go according to plan.
感觉这可不是计划的一部分
This doesn't look like part of the plan.
不是 朱迪被一刀扎在颈部
Nope, Judy was stabbed in the neck.
这有一个苹果
There's an apple... -Mm-hmm.
还有这根头发 留在了血淋淋的脚印里
...and this hair, which was stuck in that bloody footprint.
我检查过每个人的衣服 但没有发现血迹
I checked everyone's suits but couldn't find any blood.
凶手肯定清洗过了
The killer must have cleaned it,
因为任何人都不允许进出
because, since no one's allowed in or out of the dome,
所以凶手就在五个人之中
it had to be one of those five.
所以是密室杀人事件了 朋友
So we got ourselves a locked-door mystery, mi amiga.
是啊 大多数记录都被抹去了
Yeah, but most of the footage has already been wiped.
好吧
Okay.
我要去跟船员们谈谈 然后回警局
Well, I got to talk to the crew, and I'm gonna head back to the precinct.
你好呀 警探
Hello, Detective.
路西法
Lucifer.
嗨 我四处找你呢
Hi, I-- I was looking everywhere for you.
我来了 哪也不去了 所以…
Well, here I am, and there's nowhere I'd rather be, so--
不敢相信 你不打招呼就走了!
I can't believe you left and didn't even say goodbye!
-我的天啊 -你跑去佛罗里达了
Bloody hell. -You just ran off to Florida
把我们都忘了
and forgot about us.
佛罗里达?我…
Florida? I--
是啊 我去佛罗里达了
Oh, yes. Yes, I was in Florida.
我妈得了重病
My mother was terribly ill.
我记得你说要去接管家族生意
You said you had to take over the family business.
是啊 我妈生病了 所以我才要去接管家族生意
Indeed. My mother was ill, which is why I had to take over the business.
但佛罗里达太难受了 到处都是恶心的爬虫
But Florida is wretched. Far too many creepy-crawlies,
而且没有洛佩兹小姐
and no Miss Lopez.
简直没法生你的气!
Oh, I can't stay mad at you!
不过…
Aw! But, hey...
不许再玩消失了 好吗?
No más of that mierda, okay?
不会了
No más.
警探 怎么了?
Detective, what's wrong?
我能不能…
Can I...
行
Yeah.
你刚才骗她了
You just lied to her.
没有 是你骗她了
Uh, no. You did.
我只是替你圆谎
I just kept up the ruse.
你从不撒谎的
You never lie.
警探 要记住 对你来说 我只是离开俩月
Remember, Detective, for you, I was only gone for two months.
但对我来说 我在地狱里呆了几千年
But for me, I was in Hell for thousands of years.
有些事情可能会改变 甚至是改善
A few things might have changed, maybe even improved.
毕竟善意的谎言可能是非常有益的
After all, a little white lie could be quite beneficial.
-嘿 -你回来啦
Hey. -You're back.
太好了
Great.
比如说 丹尼尔
For example... Daniel...
我非常开心见到你
It's really, really good to see you,
话说 你看起来很帅气呀
and you're looking exceptional, by the way.
我很喜欢你的手链
Oh, I love your bracelet.
这是你自己做的吗?
Did you make that?
不 这是紫水晶的
Uh, no. No, it's amethyst.
能净化我的脉轮
Cleansing my chakra.
那祝你好运咯
Well, good luck with that.
谢了 哥们
Thanks, man.
看吧?路西法升级版
See? Lucifer 2.0.
路西法回来了?什么?
Lucifer's back? What?
是啊!这是好消息
Yes! Yes, it's--it's amazing.
我…我很高兴
I... I am... I am happy.
我欣喜若狂
I'm ecstatic.
我们坐下说吧
And we're sitting.
怎么了?
What's wrong?
也许不是什么问题 但是路西法…
Well, it's--it's probably nothing, but Lucifer's acting...
表现有点怪异
um, different.
怎么怪异了?
Different how?
我不知道
I don't know.
我确定跟先前的事没有关系 他离开之前
I'm sure it has nothing to do with the fact that I told him I loved him
我跟他表白了 而他没有回应我
right before he left, and he didn't exactly say it back.
但他确实说过…
But he did say...
“都是因为你 克萝伊
"It was you, Chloe.
一直都是因为你”
It was always you,"
我觉得还挺郑重其事 因为他直呼我的名字了
which is kind of a big deal because he used my name,
他从来不那么叫我的
which is something he never does.
所以我很肯定 他表现怪异 不是因为我吓到他了
So I'm pretty sure he's not acting weird because I freaked him out or anything.
好吧…
Well...
我觉得
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表