剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Lucifer, if you want this to go faster, you could actually help, for a change.
行吧
Very well.
(里诺 世界上最大的小城市)
放到箱子里吧
Put it in the box.
这是什么? 不用把所有东西都包起来的
What is this? You don't need to wrap everything.
你们能快点放进去吗?
Can you put that in faster?
打扰一下
Excuse me.
以前住在这里的女士去哪了?
Uh, where's the woman that lived here?
莉莉罗斯吗?她几天前去世了
Lily Rose? She died a couple days ago.
留下一堆垃圾
Left a ton of junk.
她是你的什么人吗?
Was she someone to you?
你想要这些东西吗?
You want any of this stuff?
不用了
No.
也许…
Maybe, uh...
我能不能…
Can I just...
自己在这里呆一会?
have a minute, please?
当然 各位 走吧
Sure. Hey, guys, come on.
我们先出去一下 咱们走吧
We're-- We're clearing the room. Let's get out of here.
(花♥园♥俱乐部 荣誉呈现)
(莉莉罗斯)
手镯很漂亮呢
Nice bracelet.
我通常不会戴的
I wouldn't normally wear it,
但我的朋友丹尼尔说 他需要重新调整他的脉轮
but my friend Daniel said he needs his chakras realigned,
我是为他才戴的
so I'm doing it for him, really.
你就这样帮忙吗?
This is how you help?
真的吗?
Really?
丹尼尔!我…
Daniel! I'm...
这叫什么来着?游说
What do you call it? Canvassing.
虽然不想承认 但你是对的
And it pains me to say you were right.
我努力工作 确实有回报
I put in the work, and it paid off.
你什么意思?
What do you mean?
我跟所有人都谈过了
Well, I interviewed everyone,
当我和可爱的安伯利谈话时
and when I spoke to lovely Amberley here,
她证实 确实有那么一个人
she confirmed that someone attended class
黑色的头发剪成波波头 穿着粉红连帽衫
with black hair cut into a bob and wearing a pink hoodie.
太好了
Great.
根据警探发来的文字记录
Well, according to the transcript the detective sent over,
那就是德斯蒂妮佩奇穿的衣服
that's what Destiny Page was wearing.
等等 你看过文字记录了吗?
Wait, you actually read the transcript?
不走捷径 丹尼尔
No shortcuts, Daniel.
所以我们又回到起点了
So we're back to square one.
是啊
Yeah.
丹尼尔 别盯着看了吧? 没看到她订婚了吗?
Daniel, would you stop staring? Can't you see the woman's engaged?
是啊
Yep.
这正是我所看到的
That's exactly what I see.
谢谢
Thank you.
怎么?
What?
我很佩服你
I admire you.
是吗?
Oh, yeah?
是啊
Yeah.
你接连走进死胡同 但还是继续追查
You hit dead end after dead end, but you still keep on searching.
不会让你知难而退
Doesn't deter you. In fact,
反而会驱使你更加努力
it only drives you to try harder.
你让我听起来像是虐待狂
You make me sound like a sadist.
没有啦
No.
亿万年来 我都是上帝的右手 你知道吗?
You see, for eons, I was God's right hand, you know?
大多数时候 我都不知道自己为什么要那么做
And for most of the time, I had no idea why I was doing what I was doing.
但是看着你的毅力
But watching your perseverance,
看着你不断地挖掘真♥相♥…
to see you keep digging for the truth, it's...
特别鼓舞人心
...it's inspiring.
我希望我也有同样的好奇心 因为那样的话…
And I wish I would have had the same curiosity, because then...
也许我就有你想要的答案了 克萝伊
maybe I would have had the answers that you're asking for, Chloe.
但很可惜 我没有
But unfortunately, I don't.
路西法也是一样
And neither does Lucifer.
我知道杀手是谁了
I know who the killer is.
我们知道杀手是谁了
We know who the killer is.
-我们 -是啊
We. -Yeah.
维多利亚脖子上的神秘挫伤?
Okay, so that mysterious contusion around Victoria's neck?
那是戒指的形状
It's consistent with a ring.
是订婚戒指
An engagement ring,
人们会当作项链坠 以免戴在手上 被山羊吃掉
which you wear around your neck to stop goats from eating it off your hand.
或者是假扮成修女的时候
Or when you're undercover in a nunnery.
显然不仅是这两种情况
Those aren't the only two reasons, obviously.
手镯兄弟 所向无敌
Bracelet bros for the win.
我能想到 如果她喜欢上修女的生活 那未婚夫一定很生气
Well, I could see why a fiancé would be upset she had embraced the life of a nun.
不过我们没有证据
However, we have no proof,
也不知道未婚夫是谁
no idea who the fiancé is.
我们甚至不知道 未婚夫是不是男的
We don't even know if the fiancé is a "him."
-是哦 -所以现在…
Right. -So for now--
-不好意思 -怎么?
Excuse me. -Yeah?
这里有地方能私下聊聊吗?
Is there somewhere we could speak in private?
-当然 -我是说跟他聊
Of course. -I... I meant with him.
你很紧张
You're nervous.
没事的 弗朗辛修女
It's all right, Sister Francine.
你可以信任我
You can trust me.
自从我见到你时 我就想这么做了
I've wanted to do this ever since I met you,
但我很害怕
but I'm scared.
我懂的
I understand.
真的 但你要知道…
I do, but listen...
一旦你承认了事实 你会惊讶于这种感觉有多好
once you admit the truth, you are gonna be amazed at how good it feels.
我以前从没做过这种事
I've never done anything like this before.
我也没有
I haven't, either.
只是…
It's just...
我是一个有信仰的女人
I'm a woman of faith.
那就更有理由那么做了
Well, you see, that's all the more reason.
因为你 弗朗辛修女
Because you, Sister Francine,
在所有人当中 你最清楚自己需要做什么
you of all people know what you need to do.
在这里吗?
Right here?
现在吗?
Right now?
是啊
Yes.
全都释放出来吧
Just let it all go.
哇哦
Wow.
记住 丹尼尔 不能走捷径
Remember, Daniel, there are no shortcuts.
让他继续投入工作吧
Let him put in the work.
说得对
Good point.
你在做什么?
What are you doing?
我在自我释放
I'm letting go.
就像你说的 我…
Like you said, I...
我在承认自己喜欢你的事实
I'm admitting the truth of my feelings for you.
我不是这意思
That's-- That's not what I meant.
真是大错特错
This is wrong.
我是修女
I'm a nun.
我热爱上帝 只是…
I love God, it's just...
每次看到你 我…
when I look at you, I...
都有一种前所未有的感觉
get this feeling that I've never had before.
对我来说 这意味着什么?
What does that say about me?
你感觉怎么样?
What are you feeling?
这听起来很荒谬 但是…
It's going to sound absurd, but...
我觉得自己距离上帝更近了
I feel as if I'm closer to God.
但这并不是真的 这是…
But that's not exactly it, it's--
就像你对上帝的爱会反射回你身上
Like your love for God is being reflected back at you...
通过我
through me.
是啊
Yes.
就是这种感觉
That's exactly it.
你怎么知道的?
How did you know that?
要不是你刚说出来 我都没意识到
I didn't even know that until you just said it out loud.
我开始明白一些事了
I'm starting to understand something.
等等 这就是你想跟我说的吗?
Wait, this is what you came to talk about?
不然你觉得我是来做什么的?
What did you think I came for?
杀死维多利亚修女的凶手
The murder of Sister Victoria.
我也希望自己能帮忙
I wish I could help.
也许你可以
Maybe you can.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表