剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Right. First question.
除了杀人 你对一个人做过的 最恶劣的事是什么?
What's the worst thing you've ever done to someone, without killing them?
有一次我当着一个人的面吃了他的肾
I once ate someone's kidney in front of them.
嗯 这没有帮助 我拒绝把丹尼尔的 任何身体部位放进嘴里
Ew. Well, that's a non-starter. I refuse to put any part of Daniel in my mouth.
在圣安东尼奥 你是怎么盯上奥利维亚萨克斯的?
How did you target Olivia Sacks in San Antonio?
奥利维亚
Olivia.
一天晚上 我跟踪她到家
Well, I followed her home one night.
圣安东尼奥是个适合跟踪人的城市
San Antonio is a nice town for stalking.
对不起 是凤♥凰♥城
Uh, you know, I'm-- I'm sorry, it was Phoenix.
奥利维亚在凤♥凰♥城 对吧?
Um, Olivia was in Phoenix, right?
对 是的
Right, yes.
对不起 时间长了 我把受害者搞混了
Sorry, my victims kind of blend together after a while.
说到搞混 你认为可以给一个大男孩
Blending, yes. Speaking of, do you know how many laxatives
下多少泻药 而不至于造成永久性伤害?
you can slip a man-child without, you know, causing permanent damage?
请别理我的搭档 继续说奥利维亚
Uh, please ignore my partner, and back to Olivia.
你为什么移♥动♥她的尸体?
Why did you move her body?
我喜欢移花接木 让你们猜不透
I like to switch things up, keep you guys guessing.
对
Right.
是的 聪明
Yes, clever.
我还看到…
And I see a...
对不起
Oh! You know what, I'm sorry.
我又搞错了 你移♥动♥的是 乔伊古德曼的尸体 不是奥利维亚
I messed up again. It was Joy Goodman's body that you moved, not Olivia.
但你知道 对吧?
But you would know that, right?
你究竟想干什么?
What is this?
你想骗我?
You trying to trip me up?
我想我该叫我的律师来了
I think it's time for my lawyer.
科朗姆斯基根本不知道自己在说什么
Klumpsky doesn't know what he's talking about.
我同意 他对我的头脑风暴 一点帮助也没有
Agreed. He was completely useless in my brainstorming session.
我认为前三个受害人不是他杀害的
Well, what I mean is I don't think he killed the first three victims.
所以呢?
So?
很显然 那个教师麦迪逊是他杀的 他还袭击了你
He clearly killed that schoolteacher Madison, and he took a swing at you.
他应该坐牢 然后下地狱 至于具体细节 谁在乎?
He belongs in prison, then Hell. Who cares about the details?
我在乎细节 路西法
I care about the details, Lucifer.
但是既然你更在乎对丹进行完美报复
But since you seem more concerned with getting the perfect revenge on Dan,
你不如去报复他吧 我自己调查此案
why don't you just go do that? I'll get to the bottom of this on my own.
好主意 警探
Fantastic idea, Detective.
分头行动
Divide and conquer. Yeah.
(杀人分享)
路西法 我猜对了
Lucifer, I was right.
前三个人不是科朗姆斯基杀的
Klumpsky didn't kill the first three.
还有个连环杀手 他仍然逍遥法外
There's another serial killer, and he's still out there.
听着 我有点线索 明天 在艺术区…
Listen, I got a lead, tomorrow, in the Arts District, so--
(看了你的帖子 很感兴趣 把详情发给我 斯科蒂托马斯)
(报复丹行动)
对
Yes.
就这样
Oh, that is it!
我就这样报复你 丹尼尔!
That is how I get back at you, Daniel!
应该喝一杯庆祝一下
This calls for a drink!
语♥音♥留言?
Voicemail?
我都没听见
Didn't even hear it ring.
好啊
Yes.
路西法 我猜对了
Lucifer, I was right.
前三个人不是科朗姆斯基杀的
Klumpsky didn't kill the first three.
还有一个连环杀手 他仍然逍遥法外
There's another serial killer, and he's still out there.
听着 我有一点线索 明天 在艺术区…
Listen, I got a lead, tomorrow, in the Arts District, so--
警探!
Detective!
警探
Detective.
强行闯入的迹象
Signs of forced entry,
明显有打斗的痕迹
obvious evidence of a struggle,
贵重物品没动
valuables left behind.
不像是抢劫
This doesn't look like a robbery.
没事 洛佩兹 你就直说吧
Go ahead, Miss Lopez. You can say it.
警探被绑♥架♥了
The detective's been kidnapped.
我还是联♥系♥不上丹
I-I-I still haven't been able to get a hold of Dan.
相信我 现在 他没用
Trust me, he'll be of no use to us right now.
-翠丝 她没事吧? -她没事 她在姥姥家
Trixie. Is Trixie okay? -Yes, she's safe, at her grandmother's.
警探在重看低语杀手一案
The detective was re-examining the Whisper Killer case.
她在语♥音♥留言里说 找到了另一个连环杀手的证据
In her voicemail, she mentioned finding proof of another serial killer out there.
等等 是不是这个连环杀手 知道克萝伊盯上他了
Wait, do you think that this other killer found out that Chloe was onto him,
-所以先下手为强? -我觉得是
and this is him covering up his tracks? -I do.
我们要是知道 她发现了什么线索就好了
I just wish we knew what she'd figured out.
她的手♥机♥和电脑都砸碎了
Well, her phone and her laptop were smashed.
技术组在试着恢复数据 但不能保证
Uh, tech team is trying to recover what they can, but no guarantees.
如果不是我分心 这一切
None of this would have happened if I hadn't been distracting myself.
都不会发生 我应该听警探的就对了
I should have listened to the detective.
对 你应该听
Yeah, you should have.
你应该 你应该和她在一起
You should have! You should have been there!
-洛佩兹… -你为什么不在?
Miss Lopez. -Why weren't you there? -Miss Lopez! -You should have been there!
现在不能失去理智
We can't lose our heads right now.
警探需要我们
The detective needs us.
你说的对
You're right.
她需要我们
She needs us.
好 我们继续找
Okay, we'll keep looking.
我们继续找
We'll keep looking.
这个呢?
Hey, what about this? I mean,
你知道这是什么意思吗? 斯科蒂托马斯?
does this mean anything to you, the name "Scotty Thomas"?
不知道 不过地址是市中心
No, but that address is downtown.
警探在留言里说 她在艺术区找到一条线索
In her message the detective mentioned following a lead at the Arts District.
那一定是了
Then that has to be it.
我们走
Let's go.
路西法
Lucifer,
这不是我擅长的事 我只是法证学家
I-I-I'm a little out of my depth here. I mean, I'm just a forensic scientist.
别紧张 洛佩兹
Relax, Miss Lopez.
我们只是追踪一条线索 又不是走进杀手的巢穴
We're just following a lead, not walking into a killer's lair.
是啊 但是 你不觉得 我们应该通知 一个真正的警探吗?
Yeah, but still, I mean, don't you think we should loop in an actual detective?
我们没时间另外叫人 就是这里了
We don't have time to brief someone new. Here it is.
-该死 锁上了 -是吗?
Crap, it's locked. -Is it?
奇怪 看来没有
Weird. Guess not. -Mm.
这还不算走进杀手的巢穴?
What was that about not walking into a killer's lair?
你觉得克萝伊在这儿?
Do you think Chloe's here?
我们应该呼叫支援吗?
Should we call for backup?
我就是你需要的支援
I'm all the backup we need.
你只是个演员!
You're just an actor!
你们干…
What are you-- Oh! Whoa! Whoa!
她在哪儿?要是你把她杀害了 我对我爸爸起誓 我…
Where is she? If you killed her, I swear to Dad, I--
杀害…你是谁? 你为什么认为我杀了人?
Killed... Who are you? Why would you think I would kill anyone?
真的吗?你说为什么!
Oh, really? I wonder!
这把刀?这大堂?不
The knife? The lobby? No, no, no!
这只是为了激发灵感 我发誓
This is just for inspiration, I swear.
都是从好莱坞一个要关张的道具商店 买♥♥来的
No, we got it all from a Hollywood prop house that was going out of business.
我用来帮我的团队进入状态
I use it to get my team in the right headspace.
什么团队?什么状态?
What team? What headspace?
我的技术团队
My nerd squad.
我们在开♥发♥一款虚拟现实游戏 玩家扮演连环杀手
We're developing a virtual reality game where the user gets to be a serial killer.
人类啊 说真的
Humans. Honestly.
没错 都没开刃 明显是道具
Yeah, they're all blunts. Clearly props.
那为什么我们的警探认为 这个地方有线索?
Well, then... why did the detective think this place was a lead?
警探?
D-- Detective?
等等
Wait.
德克警探?
Detective Decker?
你们和她是一起的?
You two work with her?
你是斯科蒂托马斯?
Are you Scotty Thomas?
对
Yeah.
那位警探本来要在这儿和我见面 可她没来
The detective was supposed to meet me here but she never showed.
她要的文字记录 我都给她打印出来了
I even printed the transcripts she asked for.
文字记录在哪儿?
Where are these transcripts?
带我去
Show me.
(斯科蒂托马斯游戏)
真棒啊
Sweet.
德克警探在“杀人分享”上找到我
Detective Decker reached out to me on KillShare.
杀人分享是什么?
And KillShare is...
是一个暗网上的聊天室 那些对杀人有兴趣的人在上面聊天
It's a dark web chat site for those interested in, well, killing.
天呐 什么网站都有
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表