剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表
Charlie's test results should be in.
真没用
Oh, well, thanks for nothing.
我真心希望能帮你找到克萝伊
Listen, I really wish I could help you find Chloe,
-但我相信你 -你不该相信我
but I have faith in you, brother. -Well, you shouldn't.
没有她 我就是个废物
I'm useless without her!
没有她 我怎么才能找到她?
How am I going to find the detective without the detective?
也许 与其浪费时间让我把时间变慢
Maybe stop wasting time trying to get me to slow it and just,
你还不如去做些真正的侦探工作
you know, do some good old-fashioned detective work.
侦探工作?我?
Detective work? Me?
你是说 你和克萝伊搭档这么多年
Are you trying to tell me that after all these years of working with Chloe...
就没学一两手?
that you haven't learned anything?
阿曼纳迪尔 苏比亚医生找我们
Amenadiel. Dr. Subia wants to see us.
好
Okay.
你能找到她 晨星警探
You can find her, Detective Morningstar.
(真的连环杀手 模仿者)
谁帮你弄的?
Who did this for you?
没人 我自己弄的
No one. I did this myself.
我想我们需要找到 受害人之间的相似点
I figured we needed to find similarities between our victims
以便总结凶手的个人特征
in order to build our killer's profile.
太刺♥激♥了 有什么发现?
Be still my heart. Okay, what do we got?
今天上午发现的死者是菲利斯卡梅伦
Well, uh, the victim we found this morning is Phyllis Cameron,
大牌电影导演 但根据法医报告
A-list movie director, but based on the ME's report,
她是一周前死亡的 也就是说
she died a week ago, which means that
百合男85先杀了她 后杀的歌♥剧演员黛安露娜
LilyMan85 got to her before he killed Diane Luna, the opera singer.
好 这个人明显偏好女强人
Okay, so our guy clearly has a type: powerful women.
小学老师麦迪逊 不符合这类人的特征 因为…
Mm-hmm. -And Madison, our elementary school teacher, is off-pattern because of--
因为 她是被 模仿者科朗姆斯基杀害的
Because she was killed by copycat Klumpsky.
他笨手笨脚 留下很多证据
I mean, his sloppy trail of evidence allowed us to catch him
我们及时抓住了他 没来得及继续作案
before he could strike again,
但真正的低语杀手 他更狡猾 善于掩盖踪迹
but the original Whisper Killer, he's... He's cleverer, he's cleaner.
路西法 我必须要说
Lucifer, I have got to say,
真是了不起的侦探工作
very impressive with the detective work.
谢谢 真希望这足以找到他 从而…
Thank you. If only it were enough to find him, to...
我找模仿者谈话了
I talked to the copycat.
说“谈话”不太合适
Well, "talk" isn't exactly the right word.
他招出什么有价值的信息了?
Well, did he scream anything of value?
也许 他说他和原来那个杀手交流过
Maybe. He said that he was messaging with the original killer,
了解到百合男喜欢在餐馆寻找目标
and found out that this LilyMan likes to hunt his victims in restaurants.
模仿者的原话是 “百合男找的是话痨”
Copycat said, and I quote, "LilyMan looks for windbags."
所以 他专找说起话来没完的女性?
So he targets women who talk a lot?
-我危险了 -等等
Gulp. -Hold on.
我记得四个死者中 三个人生前最后几笔消费
I think I remember seeing the last charges three of the four victims made
是在一家餐馆
were at a restaurant.
等等 你查了她们的信♥用♥卡♥记录
Wait, you went through credit card statements
-进行了交叉比对? -是的
and cross-referenced them? -Yes.
我们应该联♥系♥餐馆 看他们有没有监控录像
Call the restaurants, find out if any of them have surveillance cameras.
这就去
I'm so on it.
对了
Uh, right.
科朗姆斯基有没有 见过启发他的这个人?
Did Klumpsky ever meet his inspiration?
-他有没有看清他的面目? -没有
Did he ever get a good look at him? -No.
你肯定?
Are you sure?
五根肋骨骨折 一处旋转肌撕裂 《小小世界》循环播放?
Five broken ribs, a torn rotator cuff, and "It's a Small World" on repeat?
对 我肯定
Yeah, I'm sure.
只有一家餐馆有监控
Okay, so only one of the places has CCTV.
好的 麦兹和我去看看
All right. Maze and I will check it out.
另外 我不知道有没有帮助 但是…
And I don't know if this is helpful, but...
皮特针对低语杀手做了大量研究
Pete has some pretty extensive research on the Whisper Killer murders.
我可以去看看有没有什么有用信息
I can see if he's got anything useful.
好 谢谢 洛佩兹
Yes, thank you, Miss Lopez.
对不起 我不能给你们看录像
Sorry, I can't show you the tapes.
我们没时间拷打他
We don't have time for torture.
拷打?
Whoa! Torture?
你有更好的主意吗?
Do you have a better idea?
要是我的魔咒还灵验 只要问他即可 你最想要什么?
Well, if I still had my mojo, I'd just ask, "What is it you desire?"
我想成为舞蹈演员
I want to be a dancer.
等等 我的魔咒又恢复了?
Wait, did my mojo just work?
我从没对任何人说过
I-- I've never told anyone that before.
我恢复了
I'm back.
麦兹 我恢复了!
Maze, I'm back!
对了 你运气好 巴瑞辛尼科夫
Right. Right, well, you're in luck, Baryshnikov,
因为我正好有家夜♥总♥会♥ 如果你帮我们
because I happen to own a nightclub. So, you help us,
我就雇佣你去跳舞 圆了你的舞蹈梦 怎么样?一言为定?
I'll hire you and make your Footloose dreams come true. -What do you say? Deal? -Deal.
-一言为定 -好
All right.
好吧 老板 我们要找什么?
Okay, boss. What are we looking for?
我们要找…
We are looking for...
好样的
Good man.
那么…
So,
你有没有听说过恶魔有灵魂?
have you ever heard of a demon getting a soul?
当然没有 不可能
Of course not. That's impossible.
是啊 这话我听了一辈子了
Yeah, um... I've heard that all my life.
可是 你就爱上了一个人
Then again, you did fall in love.
阿曼纳迪尔和人类生了个小孩
Amenadiel had a baby with a human.
凡事都有第一次 对不对?
There's a first for everything, right?
那不一样 我们是天使 你只是个恶魔
Well, that's different. We're angels. You're just a demon.
她在那儿!没错 绝对是她
There she is! Yes, that's definitely her.
对 现在 我们只要 等那个跟踪她的恶棍现身
Right, we just need to wait for the creepy guy stalking her.
我们怎么知道要找的人是谁?
How do we even know who we're looking for?
好吧
Okay.
算我没说
Never mind.
老爸啊!
Oh, my Dad.
皮特?
Pete?
我没联♥系♥上你 你在吗?
I haven't been able to get a hold of you. Are you here?
皮特?
Pete?
皮特?
Pete?
看来不在
Guess not.
好吧 我来了
Okay, here I go.
你的一点也不诡异的女友来借点文件
Your not-at-all-creepy girlfriend, coming in to borrow your files.
好极了
Nice.
天呐
Oh, God.
艾拉
El.
嘿
Hey.
嘿 我…
Hey. Yeah, I...
我给你打电♥话♥了 你没接 所以我就…
I called you but you didn't answer, so I just...
我只是来拿你借给我的研究资料
Anyway, I just came to grab that research you offered.
对不起 我…
Sorry, sorry... Sorry, if I just...
对不起?
Sorry?
小傻瓜 我就是为这个才给你钥匙啊
That's the reason I gave you the key, silly.
我的家就是你的家
Mi casa es su casa.
你把这上面的螺丝拧下来了?
Did you unscrew that?
什么?
What?
没有
No.
没有 什么螺丝?
No, w-what screw?
艾拉 我真希望你没进去
Ella, I really wish you hadn't gone in there.
不 不要!
No! No, don't! Ow!
太让人失望了
This is such a bummer. -No... No...
-我真的希望… -不!
I was really hoping... -No! No!
-…你会和她们不一样 -不!
...that you'd be different. -No! No! No! Stop--
睁开眼睛!
Open your eyes! No!
不!
No! No! -Oh, no!
住手…
Stop it...
他自从被捕之后 就一言不发
He hasn't said a word since his arrest.
我让他开口
I'll get him talking.
不 我们只有一次机会
No. We've only got one shot at this.
不能冒险 他要是请律师 或者死了 就完了
We can't risk him lawyering up or dying.
我们要谨慎行事
We have to approach this cautiously.
-她在哪儿 皮特?克萝伊在哪儿? -不好
Where is she, Pete? -Where's Chloe? - No.
路西法 她现在不适合面对他
Lucifer, she is in no shape to face him.
洛佩兹比你想的要坚强
Miss Lopez is stronger than you think.
比她自己想的还要坚强
Stronger than she thinks.
克萝伊在哪儿?
Where is Chloe?
我们知道 你就是“百合男85” 真正的低语杀手
We know you're LilyMan85, Pete. The original Whisper Killer.
剧集 | 路西法(2016) | 导航列表