剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表
My man goes into top speed.
我这位兄弟就开始速度与激♥情♥
You started swerving in between vehicles, right there.
你开始在车阵里东钻西钻
I did. I swerved in between vehicles.
的确 我开始在车阵里钻
He had to catch up with her. You're right.
他就为了追上那个女的 你说得对
And when we caught up with her, my man rolls down his window.
等我们追上她的时候 我兄弟摇下车窗
What did you yell at her?
你吼了人家什么
I said,
我说
"Selfish!"
"自私鬼"
Selfish!
自私鬼
"You are selfish!"
"你个自私鬼"
Please, you have to understand, you have to understand,
各位得了解 你们得知道
that's the nicest guy in the world, right here.
他算得上是全天下最和蔼可亲的人了
To him, "Selfish", that's the C-word.
对他来说 骂"自私鬼"如同骂贱[逼]
I love it that it is your version of road rage, by the way.
我太爱你这版本的公路暴怒了
So, you think that if you got a driver's license,
所以你觉得自己如果拿到驾照
you would just flip out?
你也会暴怒吗
No, that's other people.
不 那是别人
I don't drive because I smoke weed,
我不开车是因为我吸大♥麻♥
and I don't want to kill anybody.
我不想害死别人
Jordan, you could always just stop smoking weed.
乔丹 你也可以戒了大♥麻♥啊
I'm sorry. What did you say? I'm high, right now.
抱歉 你刚才说啥了 我有点嗨 没听清
I'm telling, it's totally legal.
相信我 绝对合法
These doctors, they'll
这些医生
prescribe medical marijuana to anyone, man.
他们会帮任何人开药用大♥麻♥
What do I tell them I need it for? It doesn't matter...
那我该怎么跟他们解释理由 不重要
They want to give you prescriptions. That's how they get paid.
他们也想开处方给你 这样才有银子捞
装病拿"大♥麻♥许可证" 医患基本心照不宣
在美国许多州 医疗用途的大♥麻♥是合法的
Just make something up.
就随便编啊
Hey, Mr. Washington! Welcome...
欢迎 华盛顿先生您好
也曾用过大♥麻♥
其实美国第一任总统乔治·华盛顿
Hey, Doctor. I gonna ask you a couple of questions.
医生你好 我将会问您几个问题
AIDS. What?
艾滋 什么
Aids.
艾滋
AIDS? As in... As in "I got it"!
艾滋 意思是... 意思是我有艾滋
Needs lots of weed to get rid of it.
需要用"大♥麻♥疗法"来处理
Ok... Okay... AIDS... Huh...
懂了懂了 艾滋病
Wow... Alright...
哇 好吧
Are you sure you're not suffering from anything else,
你确定你没受其他病痛所苦吗
like, you know, back pain? No.
比如背痛之类的 没有
Anxiety? Cool as a cucumber.
焦虑 我比死人还冷静
How about insomnia? Sleep like a baby...
那失眠呢 睡得跟婴儿一样香
...with AIDS.
艾滋婴儿
Okay, Mr. Washington.
华盛顿先生
Let's just slow your roll for a second here.
我跟你解释一下情况
If you had AIDS, then I would
如果你有艾滋病
have to verify it by seeing test results,
那我得根据检验报告做决定
whereas if you have back pain or anxiety,
但如果你是有背痛或是焦虑症
or anything else that I can't test for,
或其他任何我验不出的疾病
then I can give you this prescription for cannabis right now.
那我就可以立刻为您开大♥麻♥的处方
Understand?
懂了吗
Yeah, I see, I get it. My bad...
我懂了 我明白了 我的错
Okay... So?
好的 所以...
Leprosy!
麻风病
No, no... Because if you had leprosy,
不 不行 如果你有麻风病
I'd have to quarantine you.
我还得隔离你
Ouch!
疼啊
No. Okay. I see your finger falling off.
不是 我看出来你的手指掉了
常因容易反复受伤而需截肢 在以前属绝症
麻风病患者手脚指会失去知觉
Ouch! Don't do that. That's not gonna work.
好疼 别弄了 这样没用
Scurvy. Nope.
坏血病 不行
Rickets? What? No...
佝偻病 什么 不行
Consumption. No, Mr. Washington.
肺痨 不 华盛顿先生
Something from this century. Schizophrenia.
说点这世纪有的病 精神分♥裂♥
You don't have schizophrenia. But you do.
你才没有精神分♥裂♥ 你有
Just keep it simple, please!
简单的就好 拜托了
What the hell is that? I don't know what that is!
这他妈的又是啥 我不知道这是什么
That's a fish hook in my lip.
嘴唇被鱼钩钩了
Just pick something off this list. I can't reach you.
从这单子上选个病吧 我不能拿
Why not? Paralyzed!
为什么 瘫痪
Does your face hurt, Mr. Washington?
你的脸疼吗 华盛顿先生
Yeah. Then, this should help.
是的 那这个应该有帮助
Lil Wayne, y'all!
我是李尔·韦恩 各位
Young Money!
年轻富豪
Ya'll need to watch your back, ya heard?
你们通通招子放亮点 听到没
That's right, yeah, yeah, yeah. 'cause I'm coming for ya...
没错 因为我要来干♥死♥你♥
What's up, man? I run this, y'all.
怎样 这里是我地盘
ln fact, yo, let's go.
其实 来一段
♪ I'm the baddest... ♪
♪ 整间监狱我最狠... ♪
Where are you going, man? Where are you going?
你去哪里 大哥 你去哪呢
Hey, hey, man. Where are you going? You ain't got to go now...
兄弟 你要去哪 你不能离开...
Okay... I see... "pick on the little guy", huh!
好 我懂了 "欺负最小只的"
Punk! He hi...
废物
This little ironic mother fucker right here...
这小狗逼要不要这么讽刺...
I had this friend in grade school. And we were really tight.
我有个从小学就认识的朋友 当年很要好
And we grew up and went to different high schools.
后来长大后 去了不同高中读书
We lost touch with each other.
我们就有点断了联♥系♥
And... it's already funny.
已经有点好笑了
And so he said to me... He calls me out of the blue one day.
他跟我说... 他某天突然就打给我
This is my jam.
我喜欢这走向
And we were talking on the phone.
我们就在电♥话♥上聊
He's asking me about this girl in my highschool.
他问我我同高中的一个女同学
And he says to me, "What do you think of that girl?"
他问我"你觉得那个姑娘怎么样"
And so, I told him what I thought. I told him the truth.
所以我就跟他说我的想法 实话实说
I said, "Oh, dawg, man...
我说 "哎哟 这个嘛...
My girl is not attractive.
这姑娘不是太正点
My girl is like rough in this area, you know...
这姑娘这一块有点悲剧 你懂吧
My girl is straight hit, you know...
这姑娘有点扎手 明白吗
Nice enough girl, but she is ugly!"
心地善良 不堪入目"
And my man goes, my man goes like this.
然后我好友就 我好友就这样
He says, "Oh, dog... That's my girlfriend..."
他说"兄弟 她现在是我女朋友..."
And I litterally go like this, I go
所以我真的就这样
"Brother you know l'm pl'ayin'.
"哥们你知道我是在说笑
She fine as hell.''
她正到翻天"[黑人腔]
Hey, man... I don't think I should be doing this right now.
哥们 我觉得现在唱不合适吧
Young money!
年轻富豪
Hey, my man... There's a time and a place...
兄弟 来日方长 改地再战
you know what l'm saying, man?
你懂我的意思吧
Hey, my man, I ain't scared, yo...
我告诉你 我这不是软了
《向统帅致敬》
这首背景音乐是美国总统的官方进行曲
Good evening, my fellow Americans.
各位美国人♥民♥早上好
Now, before I begin...
在今日开始之前
I just wanna say that
我想表达一下
I know a lot of people out there seem to think
我知道有许多民众都认为
that I don't get angry.
我这人不会生气
That's not true. I get angry a lot.
但其实不是 我很常生气
It's just the way that I express passion
只是我表达愤怒的方式
is different from most.
与大多数人有所不同
So, just there's no more confusion,
为了避免往后再造成困惑
we hired Luther here to be my anger translator.
我们聘用了卢瑟来当我的愤怒翻译官
Luther? Hi!
卢瑟 大家好
First off, concerning the
首先 有关于
recent developments in the Middle Eastern region,
中东地区近来的发展
I just want to reiterate our unflinching support
我想再次重申我们会坚定地援助
to all people, and their right to a democratic process.
所有民众 以及他们享有民♥主♥进程的权益
Hey, all ya dictators out there,
喂 你们这票独♥裁♥者
keep messing around and see what happens.
你们再继续闹 就看看会发生什么事
Just see what happens. Watch!
看看会出什么事 大家走着瞧
Also, to the governments of Iran, and North Korea,
另外 伊朗政♥府♥与北♥韩♥政♥府♥
we once again urge you to
我们再次强烈希冀你们
discontinue your uranium enrichment program.
终止铀浓缩计划
剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表