剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表
Man, like, two sets of wings, yeah.
好像有两对翅膀呢
Y'all see the pegasus? Yeah.
你们都有看到飞马吧 有啊
Everybody up in here seen the pegasus, man.
咱们这儿大家都看到过飞马呢
Curiosity has brought out large crowds
大批民众被吸引涌来
to see the alleged pegasus in this South Lennox neighborhood.
南伦诺克斯区 想一观传闻中的飞马
Look, there it is.
看 在那边
I'm gonna find it, break it,
我会找出它 降服它
and then ride it to the pegasus treasure.
然后骑着它去取它的宝藏
Residents say the creature resembles this amateur sketch.
该生物外形就如这张业余素描所绘一般
Kicked the fuck out of my car.
它把我的车都踢烂了
City's gotta pay for that shit too.
市政♥府♥得代为赔偿我
I ain't no coverage for no pegasus, bitch.
我可没有汽车防飞马险
He land on my roof, man. Look at my roof, man.
它停到过我的屋顶 看 它停过我屋顶
He busted it up.
它弄破了个洞
He busted the whole thing up, man.
它把我屋顶搞破了个洞
Yeah, he been-- he been-- he been sitting up there every day.
他 他每天都要坐在上面歇息
While many revel in the possibility
尽管有许多民众沉醉于
of seeing the winged horse,
飞马有出现的可能性
others are not so welcoming.
也有其他不欢迎飞马的民众
I just know this neighborhood would be better
我相信那匹飞马如果被放倒
if that pegasus is put down.
会对这一区带来更好影响
I tell you this: God ain't putting no wings on no horse.
我告诉你 上帝才没有造出有翅膀的马
也常用到"上帝才没有造出OOOO"
某些人在说同性恋或其他不认同事物时
Now, see, if this was a white neighborhood,
如果这里是白人居住区
animal control would be up in here
动物管理局的人早来了
with a pegasus trap. That's right.
还带着捕飞马的陷阱来 没错
They can't take our pegasus. This is our pegasus.
他们不能带走我们的飞马 这是我们的飞马
Pegasus up in this motherfucker!
飞马是咱们这里的
Hey, man, why you interrupting me?
哥们 你干嘛打断我
I'm trying to talk about the pegasus.
我在跟人家讲飞马的事呢
Fuck you!
去你妈
Don't be disrespecting pegasus! I love pegasus!
不准你对飞马不敬 我爱死飞马了
Yes, we're here live on the scene in South Lennox,
记者现在正在南伦诺克斯现场
where riots have broken out over the alleged appearance
此地民众正在为传闻中曾出现的飞马
of a flying horse.
上演全武行
Did this actually happen?
这事是真的吗
Did Mel Gibson actually say to that woman--
梅尔·吉布森对那女人说...
His-- uh, not just a woman, his wife or girlfriend.
不是随便什么女人 是他老婆还是女友
Right, whatever she was, did he say to her,
好吧 随便她是谁 他真的对她说
"I hope you get raped by a pack of niggers"?
"我希望你被一窝死黑鬼强♥奸♥吗"
"你就像发♥情♥母猪 如果被一窝死黑鬼强♥奸♥ 是你自己惹的"
该演员2010年时 在电♥话♥中咒骂当时女友
Yes, he did. What?
没错 他说了 什么
He is the most racist man in the world, yes.
他就是世界上种族歧视最严重的人 是的
But, seriously, no-- and, for the record,
不过说真的 太糟糕了 而且呢
if-- if he had said,
如果他是说
"I hope you get raped by a pack of African-Americans"--
"我希望你被一窝非裔美国人给强♥奸♥"
Not better, not better. Doesn't fix it.
没差好吗 也没用
Doesn't even fix it, it's that racist.
怎么尊称都没用 就是严重到这种程度
Because "pack" always denotes non-human.
因为"一窝"永远是指非人类生物群体
It means animals. It means animals every time.
是指动物 永远都是用来说动物
No, I-I would've rather he said, uh,
我宁愿听到他说...
"I hope you get raped by a group of niggers."
"我希望你被一群死黑鬼强♥奸♥"
"A, uh, gathering of niggers" would have been fine.
"一帮死黑鬼"也可以接受
"Congregation."
"一众"
A congre-- please.
"一众"都好
No, but it's, like, a pack.
可不是 他是说一窝
"Pack" is the most racist thing
"一窝"真是我这辈子
I've ever heard anyone say in my life.
听过最种族歧视的话了
I would rather someone say,
我宁愿听到别人说
"You got raped by a group of niggers,"
"你被一帮死黑鬼强♥奸♥了"
than "A pack of African-Americans
也好过"一窝非裔美洲人
went to a physics presentation."
去听物理学演讲"
Yes, yes.
是的 没错
Right? I would be less offended.
对吧 这样我还比较不觉得被冒犯
Hey, did you see that nigga?
你看到那边那个死黑鬼了吗
That nigga looked like Busta Rhymes
那死黑鬼长得像黑人饶舌歌♥手巴斯达韵
and Maya Angelou had a baby.
跟黑人作家马娅·安杰卢生的孩子
Yeah, yeah.
对啊 对啊
That was one jacked-up-looking nigger.
长得悲剧到极点的死黑鬼
只有黑人之间才可以和平互称
nigga/nigger黑鬼 这个种族歧视词
Uh, oh. You just dropped the N-word,
糟糕 您说了那个"黑"字
but you're not an "N."
但您不是个老"黑"
Lucky for you, there's a way to avoid these situations.
您运气很好 现在有一种方法可以避免此事
Introducing the new smartphone application:
给您介绍这款全新智能手♥机♥应用
the negraph.
"老黑表"
Finally, a technology specifically designed
等待多年 终于有一款科技
to help you determine whether or not you can drop the N-bomb.
特别设计来助您判断有无说"黑"字的资格
I can say it!
我可以说
We can all say it!
我们都可以说那个字
Not in this lifetime.
我这辈子是别想了
To see your negraph, just enter your name,
想看您的老黑表结果 只需输入名字
可以
age, and color of your skin,
年龄 以及肤色
or just the color of your skin.
或者单纯输入您的皮肤颜色
I've got the negraph on my phone and my iPad.
我在我的手♥机♥跟平板上都下了老黑表
My phone says I can't ever say it.
我的手♥机♥上显示我不能说那个字
My iPad says I can't ever say it...
我的平板也说我永远不能说
but bigger!
但画面更大
The negraph-- can you say the N-word?
老黑表 您能说"黑"字吗
I can say nigger all day long.
我能整天说死黑鬼
Nigger!
死黑鬼
No.
不能
I'd like to, but... says it right here.
我很想说 但上面显示不行
The negraph.
老黑表
And also available at the App Store, the fagchart.
在应用商店还有 "死基佬表"
Uh, greetings, adventurers.
冒险家们 你们好
Greetings. Greetings.
您好 您好
As you all can see here,
诚如你们所见
we have a new traveler in our ranks.
今日有一位新旅行者会加入队伍中
地下城主再根据规则书来引导故事下去
经典桌游《龙与地下城》 玩家决定做何行动
Uh, this is my cousin Tyrell,
这位是我堂弟 泰瑞尔
and he will be controlling the player character.
他今天将会控制其中一名玩家角色
His name is Kanye. He's a giant, yo.
我的角色叫侃爷 他是个巨人
名媛金·卡戴珊的老公
又称坎伊 知名黑人歌♥手
Uh, dear cousin...
亲爱的堂弟
Traditionally, a-- a giant is not assumed by a player.
通常来说 玩家不能当巨人
It is a chaotic, evil--
巨人是混乱邪恶阵营的...
Yeah, but I want to be a giant, yo.
可是我就是想当巨人
All big.
大大的
Oh, okay. Fine.
好吧 行
Well, travelers, you are joined on your adventure today
旅行者们 你们今日的冒险
by a giant named Kanye.
有巨人侃爷的加入
Now when last we left you,
上次结束前
you were at the Inn of the North Star
你们来到了伊萨多小镇的
in the town of Isledor.
北极星旅馆
How do you begin your adventure?
你们今日想怎么开始冒险旅途
I wanna get some bitches.
我想要搞几个马子
Where the club at-- at Isledor, yo?
伊萨多的夜♥总♥会♥在哪
Tyrell, this is highly unusual.
泰瑞尔 这太不符合情境
I think the guys probably just wanna go on the quest--
我想其他人都只是想继续去做任...
Um, Stephen? Yes?
史蒂芬 怎么了
I would like to join Kanye the Giant in his quest.
我想加入巨人侃爷的任务
Seriously?
认真的吗
All right.
好吧
The two of you enter the tavern.
你们两个进入酒馆
What do you say?
你想怎么样
Kanye the Giant orders Alize.
巨人侃爷点一杯艾丽姿
"Hmm," says the barkeep.
"这个嘛..."酒保说道
"Uh, I know not of this foreign beverage of which you speak.
"我并不认识您所说的这种异国饮品
Perhaps you'd enjoy an Elven ale?"
您愿意改点精灵麦芽酒吗"
No, we both want the Alize.
剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表