剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表
Are you kidding me?
搞什么
Come on, man, don't go in there!
给点力好吗 别这样
Do not go into a crane shot right now!
现在别切入升降机拍摄镜头啊
You kidding me?
你搞笑啊
Yeah, man, I hear y'all.
对啊 兄弟 我有同感
This movie's got a inconsistent visual language!
这部电影的视觉语言前后不一致啊
Half the time, this nigga just shootin' all hand-held
有半部的时间 这逼都用手提式摄像机拍
like he a Dogma filmmaker!
以为自己是道格玛95运动的导演吗
鼓吹电影回归原始与纯粹化
1995年发起的一项电影运动
That's funny,
真好笑
since Dogma clearly forbids
道格玛明确规定了
temporal and geographical alienation!
电影的发生地与时间点必须是现今世界
Oh, I loved that shot the first time.
这镜头拍摄第一次使用时我很喜欢
When it was in Nosferatu!
那是在1922年电影《不死僵尸》中
That's right.
对啊
I mean, this nigga tryin' to do some homage
这逼是自以为在向
to the German expressionists or some shit !
德国表现主义致敬之类的吗
如电影《卡里加里博士的小屋》《不死僵尸》
借由实体的极度扭曲 间接表达内在的情绪
It's a visual medium, man!
这是视觉媒介啊[用看的得到资讯]
Enough with this My Dinner with Andre bullshit!
少来《与安德烈晚餐》的那套狗屁
在餐桌上讨论人生各种议题 属于剧情+纪录片
这部1981年的电影 就是导演与编剧
I mean, has this dude even heard of mise-en-scene?
这货听过"场面调度"[法语]这词吗
场面调度的元素包含场景 灯光 服装化妆 人物等
在电影学中 代表着导演控制画面能力
Put some information up in the frame, bitch!
画面里加点信息量好吗
Oh, I get it. Yeah. I'ma overexpose the film.
对啊 还有 故意过度曝光影片画面
Get an ethereal look.
来搞出空灵缥缈的感觉
Man, fuck that shit!
真是日了狗了
Can we just go?
我们可以直接走吗
Hold on, honey, they're actually making good points.
等等嘛 宝贝 他们其实吐槽得很有理啊
Hey, has this guy watched too much Quentin Tarantino or what?
这导演是看太多昆汀的电影了还是怎样
Sir, we're gonna need you to lower your voice.
请两位降低音量
Too much talking, okay? Thank you.
不要在电影院里喧哗 好吗
以及某些黑人利用"弱势群体"的身份占便宜
恶搞美国电影院中爱大声嚷嚷的没文化黑人
I talked to him, sir.
我跟他谈过了 先生
He's not gonna bother you anymore.
他不会再打扰你们了
Thank you.
谢谢
So, I am a pacifist. I'm against violence.
我是个和平主义者 我反对暴♥力♥
Well, except-- with the exception of video games.
除了... 除了在电玩里
Yes, with the exception of video games.
除了在电玩中
And MMA. Oh, yeah.
还有综合格斗大赛 对
And, uh, Game of Thrones. Oh, yeah.
还有《权力的游戏》 对的
And The Wire. Oh, yeah!
还有电视剧《火线》 没错
And slasher movies.
还有杀人魔出没的电影
All right, let me rephrase it. Let me rephrase it.
好吧 我修改一下句子 让我重说一遍
I am against violence involving me.
我反对牵涉到我的任何暴♥力♥行为
That's-- that's clear.
一看就知道了
Yeah, on TV and movies, that's where it's supposed to be.
暴♥力♥应该出现在电视影集或电影中
Where no actual person gets hurt.
因为没有人会真的受到伤害
I agree with that. I agree with that.
我同意 我同意这点
Which is why I will not slap you high five anymore.
因此我拒绝跟你巴掌式击掌
Why why? Because.
为啥 为啥啊 因为
There's that one time.
有一次
He slapped my hand so hard,
这家伙给了我的手一巴掌
my shit just turned into a pink mist.
大力到我的手都喷出血雾了
It was-- We had done--
当时是 我们...
We had done something comedically
我们做完了一个非常成功的
that worked very well, and I got excited.
喜剧段子 我太兴奋了
I came-- I had to get in there!
我 我必须给他来一掌啊
No, you came at I had to get in there.
不 你是... 我必须得给他来一发啊
Show-- just show-- Show me how you slap high five.
来 你演示一下你是怎么巴掌式击掌的
Okay, I'll do it in slow motion.
好 我慢动作重播一下
What happened was I came up in here--
当时是我走上前
I got my plant foot down.
我左脚一个老树盘根
See, don't-- no plant foot. No plant foot.
盘你妹啊 盘什么根
Just got my plant foot down,
我一个老树盘根固定住
and then I got some torque in my hips.
我的屁♥股♥一个扭转蓄力
See, what's the-- Why are you turning back here?
你为什么要转回到这里
'Cause I had to get that shit!
因为我必须给那手掌狠狠来一发啊
No, man. I had
不要好吗 我
I got some torque, like, in my hips...
我得来点扭转 就我屁♥股♥这里
No, this is-- none of this.
不需要 不要这些招
Went straight Tiger Woods on it.
直接就是个老虎伍兹开球式
No, dude. Got the hips around.
别这样 把屁♥股♥扭回来
Why you gotta be I got the hips around.
你为什么得 我把屁♥股♥扭回来
And then I just let this shit--
然后我就让我这条麒麟臂
This was a whip. Just a straight whip.
变成鞭子 化成一条鞭子
And then...
然后...
And got in there.
狠狠地来一发
I got in there and then I--
我给完那一发之后 我
No, I don't want. Come here
官爷饶命 过来
And then I got him here,
我放完这招技能之后
and I had, like, a follow-through like that.
然后还加上了后面的收招动作
And I got through like that.
然后就这么霸气离去
You ready, homie? Hells yeah.
兄弟 准备好了吗 迫不及待
Let's take these motherers out.
咱们去把这些狗逼给毙了
Hold up.
等等
Nah.
算了
What?
怎么了
We gotta go back home, man.
我们得回家一趟 兄弟
Why?
为什么
I pooped my pants.
我屎在裤子上了
What? Just now.
你说什么 就刚才
I just pooped my pants.
我屎在裤子上了
You-- you got diarrhea?
你 你拉稀吗
Hell no, man, I ain't gay.
才不是 我又不是被爆菊的死基佬
We gotta go home right now, man, let me change my drawers.
我们得先回家一趟 我得换条内♥裤♥
Man, the dudes we trying to smoke is right there.
靠 我们要爆头的那逼就在眼前呢
Man, how you want me to smoke somebody
兄弟 我裤裆里揣着屎
when I got poop in my pants?
你要我怎么去爆人家头啊
Are you sure you pooped 'em?
你确定你真拉了吗
Am I sure, nigga, am I sure? Yeah.
还我确不确定吗 对啊
Yes.
确定
That is poop in my pants.
我裤子里的就是屎
That's nasty, man. It's natural, man.
太恶心了吧 兄弟 这很正常好吗
For a three-year-old.
三岁小孩这就正常
Not for a hardcore gangsta.
你可是江湖中人
See, if you were my real friend, though,
如果你真是我的兄弟
you wouldn't make such a big deal out of it.
你就不会这么小题大做
Wouldn't make such a big deal out of it?
还我就不会小题大做咧
Nigga, you a grown-ass man who just shit in his drawers.
你都老大不小了 还他妈拉屎在裤裆里
Oh, snap.
有人倒霉啦
No, you didn't.
靠 你不是吧
Nigga, you just your pants again.
你♥他♥妈♥又拉了一泡
Don't judge.
别鄙视我
You need to get outta my car and go to the hospital.
你快滚出我车子 去看医生
Okay, I see how it is.
行 我明白了
See, I wouldn't do that to you, though.
换做是你 我就不会赶你
You never would have to do that to me,
你永远不会碰到这状况好吗
because under no circumstances would I ever my pants.
因为我这辈子无论如何都不会拉裤子里
I'm sorry I judged you.
抱歉我之前还鄙视你
Apology accepted.
我接受你的道歉
Thank you. Thank you.
谢谢 谢谢大家
You're a champ. Awesome show.
你太棒了 节目太精彩
Good night, everybody! Thanks for coming out!
大家晚安 谢谢大家来节目
Not gonna give me a high five? Ain't gonna happen, Jack.
不跟我击个掌吗 打死都不要 杰克[兄台]
Alright. Ain't gonna happen, Jack.
好吧 打死都不可能 兄台
Why don't people call each other Jack out of nowhere?
为什么大家会莫名其妙开始互称杰克啊
l miss Jack, and l miss the word ''say.''
我很想念杰克 也很想念"那啥"
Say, Rich, where you goin'? l miss that.
那啥 瑞奇 你上哪去呢 我想念这个
That's just '70s shit.. ''Say, Rich.''
就是70年代的一些老词 "那啥 瑞奇"
剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表