剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表
Oh, what what?
虾米 虾米
Go ahead, go ahead.
继续 继续
You got to isolate, then isolate,
各部位分离 再分离
then Isolate. Oh, yeah!
再分 开 动 赞啦
Tell you something right now, man.
先生们 告诉你们件事
Combat is just a bunch of men in a tight space
战斗其实就是一群男人挤在狭小空间
with flashing lights and loud noises.
旁边有闪光弹跟震耳欲聋的噪音
Like--
就像这样...
Just like this.
就像这里
Yeah, you'll fit right in at home.
绝对会让你们有回家的感觉
It's gonna be great. Oh, here it is.
绝对会很赞 我的段落又来了
Oh, can't stop it. Can't stop it.
挡不住 挡不住
Go, Crandall. Sgt. Crandall.
摇啊摇啊 克兰多尔上校
Crandal, Crandall, Crandall. And hold it.
克兰多尔 克兰多尔 克兰多尔 停
What? Hold it.
什么 停住
Gotta do?
然后呢
And hold it right there.
就 停 这 里
I'm a robot. Robot.
我是机械人 机械舞
Excuse me there, young man.
打扰一下 年轻人
Have you ever thought about joining the United States Army?
你可曾想过加入美国陆军呢
It's-- Oh, oh, excuse me.
真是打扰了
I will, uh, talk to you two later-- pardon me.
我等会再与两位壮士谈 失礼了
What's all this?
这是怎么回事
This is your lucky night.
今晚是你的"性"运之夜
I wanna be your fantasy.
我要满足你的幻想
Whatever you want me to do.
你想我做什么
Whatever you wanna do to me.
还是你想对我做什么
You just tell me your naughtiest fantasies, Phil,
你只管把你心里最坏坏的幻想说出来 菲尔
and you'll get it.
我就会让你幻想成真
Seriously?
说真的吗
Seriously.
千真万确
Like, for realsies? For realsies.
是玩真的吗 绝对玩真的
Well, how about we call up your friend Erica--
要不咱们叫上你闺蜜艾丽卡...
Good night, everybody! Good night.
晚安各位 晚安
Thank you for coming out.
谢谢来看节目
Finally, the dog licks me, by the way.
最后他家的贱狗还是舔了我
What did you say?
你怎么对它说的
"Levi, get outta here. You broke the contract!"
"李维 你快滚出去 你打破了我们的协议"
Verbal contract with the animal.
跟动物定口头协议
What is that? You could just lock him in the bathroom!
那是什么鬼 你把它关进浴室就好了啊
I couldn't do that 'cause it was a training moment for him.
我不能这么做 因为那是它的学习机会
It was a training moment for me too.
那也是我的一个学习机会
I learned never to go to your house again.
我学到了永远别再去你家
剧集 | 基和皮尔(2012) | 导航列表